most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23

these n*ggas savages b

fu*k around with them fu*k arounds you gone fu*k around and get smoked!
 5 years ago '12        #62
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
another retarded mother not aware

she said she didnt know the dispute was this serious.. bi*ch YOUR SON HAS UZIS, GLOCKS, ARS AND sh*t POINTED IN HIS VIDEOS!! are black mothers this retarded?

bi*ch your SON is claiming himself as a k!llER of certain gang members.. cmon

stop reproducing you piece of sh*t

how u gonna say ur son just wanted a "biggie-2pac" type of situation. DONT U KNOW THEY BOTH DEAD HOE??
 5 years ago '10        #63
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 eCity 420 said:
another retarded mother not aware

she said she didnt know the dispute was this serious.. bi*ch YOUR SON HAS UZIS, GLOCKS, ARS AND sh*t POINTED IN HIS VIDEOS!! are black mothers this retarded?

bi*ch your SON is claiming himself as a k!llER of certain gang members.. cmon

stop reproducing you piece of sh*t

how u gonna say ur son just wanted a "biggie-2pac" type of situation. DONT U KNOW THEY BOTH DEAD HOE??
do people ask the same question about white mothers when white kids shoot up schools?
 5 years ago '10        #64
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Moony Jackson said:
do people ask the same question about white mothers when white kids shoot up schools?
Not condoning the part about "black mothers being retarded" (being that my mom is a black mom)

BUT these moms out there watching their kids in these videos holding up a.ssault rifles in youtube videos aint sh*t..

Its apparent that this kids mom wasn't sh*t. She was so focused on the hope of him getting a deal and moving her out the hood that she was condoning the reckless nonsense that eventually got her son k!lled.

If you ask me she's a selfish hood rat that put the opportunity for dollars above her son's wellbeing.

You can't really say the same for the parents of white kids who shoot up schools and stuff like that. Those kids always have all their guns and plans hidden away from their parents. That stuff usually never gets found til after the kids off themselves.

This JoJo kid goonin on youtube and his hood rat mom supporting it while looking on the market for a new house in florida.

5 years ago '10        #65
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 TheMindOf said:
Not condoning the part about "black mothers being retarded" (being that my mom is a black mom)

BUT these moms out there watching their kids in these videos holding up a.ssault rifles in youtube videos aint sh*t..

Its apparent that this kids mom wasn't sh*t. She was so focused on the hope of him getting a deal and moving her out the hood that she was condoning the reckless nonsense that eventually got her son k!lled.

If you ask me she's a selfish hood rat that put the opportunity for dollars above her son's wellbeing.

You can't really say the same for the parents of white kids who shoot up schools and stuff like that. Those kids always have all their guns and plans hidden away from their parents. That stuff usually never gets found til after the kids off themselves.

This JoJo kid goonin on youtube and his hood rat mom supporting it while looking on the market for a new house in florida.

oh I agree that shes a dumbass for letting her son do that

I was just asking that dude a question as silly as the one he asked

its ignorant to impose a stereotype on a whole race
 5 years ago '05        #66
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,986 | Props total: 10685 10685
 TheMindOf said:

5 years ago '06        #67
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 2676 2676
So many dumb n*ggas have responded to this story...

This whole situation pulls the gauze off of hip hop...you can really see how fu*ked up it is...
 5 years ago '09        #68
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 1994Nuisance said:
Who would have thought LMAO stood for "laughing my a.ss off"

I didn't

Say did yall know water freezes at 32 degrees Celsius????

I DIDNT
Your pathetic, this is news and there are older people who don't text and go online in forums all day long they don't know what these acronyms stand for. and Water freezes at 0 degrees Celsius and 32 degrees Fahrenheit moron.
 09-06-2012, 01:47 PM         #69
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dizzle trizzle said:
i have no remorse.....live by the gun die by the gun.....live by the bi*ch die by the bi*ch, live by the money die by the money, live by the speed die by the speed...its in all aspects of life. sad to go like that though....you dissin n*ggas but you gotta understand there are dumb n*ggas out there that will hurt you just cause they fans of so so or take what you say seriously....RIP

Live by the porch die by the porch, live by the store die by the store, live by the Locness monster die by the Locness monster...............................

Shut yo philosophical azz up......
 5 years ago '04        #70
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Rendition said:
50 better school him on graduating from a street n*gga in this rap sh*t to a boss n*gga in this rap sh*t
yeah but 50 is a rapper, chief keef is a loser who sucks at everything. if you listen to his music you literally have no taste.
 5 years ago '11        #71
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,332 | Props total: 8469 8469
Chicago police are investigating possible connections between the Tuesday slaying of a teen rapper, a raging Englewood gang conflict and a mocking Tweet on the account of the victim’s rap rival — rising South Side star Chief Keef, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
wait! wtf?! Jojo?! I been gone away for a week and this sh*t here
 5 years ago '12        #73
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 ronin said:
yea, his mother is either delusional or playing her son off into a better light because his video diss song over the "3hunna" beat was not some "Rap thing"
that "3hunnak" was over the " everyday" beat
 5 years ago '12        #74
GucciBoy347 39 heat pts39
space
space
$10,377 | Props total: 773 773
 2ChainzChain said:
why are n*ggas blamin chief keef again just cuz he laughed at the n*gga and he's a bd?
he is a bd
 5 years ago '12        #75
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
tupac and biggie type beef= dead people beef
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago