NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2012, 10:58 PM         #1
10856 pageviews
104 comments

GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil JoJo slain in Chicago; cops look at Chief Keef’s Tweets

Chicago police are investigating possible connections between the Tuesday slaying of a teen rapper, a raging Englewood gang conflict and a mocking Tweet on the account of the victim’s rap rival — rising South Side star Chief Keef, sources told the Chicago Sun-Times.

Joseph Coleman, known as ‘Lil JoJo’ in the rap world, was gunned down near 69th and Prairie, about a block from where Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson grew up and where her family was slain in 2008.

Witnesses said Coleman, 18, was riding double on a bike — standing on the back — when a car pulled up and someone fired six or seven shots at about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Coleman was hit in the back before running to a nearby home, where he later died outside as witnesses screamed “JoJo!” witnesses said.

Hours after the murder, on Chief Keef’s Twitter account, a message was posted saying, “Its Sad Cuz Dat N---- Jojo Wanted To Be Jus Like Us #LMAO.”

LMAO is slang for “laughing my a.ss off.”

That Tweet drew angry responses among Chief Keef’s 224,000 Twitter followers.

His account later carried Tweets claiming it had been hacked and saying, “If u dnt talk 2 me or dro my manager … it’s not real.”

The 17-year-old, Chicago-born Chief Keef — whose real name is Keith Cozart — signed a record deal in June with Interscope, the same rap label of superstars including Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, Eminem and Diddy.

Keef’s manager, Rovan Manuel, told the Sun-Times he was unaware of the controversy. It wasn’t until being told about the Tweet by the Sun-Times that Manuel realized why his phone rang incessantly Wednesday. His number was posted on Chief Keef’s Twitter page.

But Manuel told the Sun-Times he didn’t believe the message meant “anything personally.” He said Keef had a beef with JoJo only because “that kid made songs like Keef.”

“A lot of the stuff Keef does, that’s just cause he’s a kid,” Manuel said. “People forget that he’s a kid, a teenager … and kids make mistakes. He makes mistakes the hard way.”

Chicago police officers were on the street Wednesday night looking for Coleman’s k!ller. Police are looking to see if his murder is connected to an ongoing conflict in Englewood between the Gangster Disciples and Black Disciples street gangs that has been playing out in a series of threats on social media sites.

“Two gangs are f!ghting each other, going at each other all over the Internet and this is all stemming from that,” a police source said.

Police are also looking into whether Coleman had gang affiliations, and whether Keef or any of his a.ssociates are connected to the gang conflict or Coleman’s murder, the source said.

Many of Chief Keef’s Tweets include a hashtag reference “#300” — a known reference, police say, to the Black Disciples street gang.

Coleman’s grieving mom, Robin Russell, said she was aware of the beef between her son, Chief Keef and his allies — but not how serious the dispute had become.

“I want justice for my son,” the stunned mother said as mourners gathered at her Altgeld Gardens public housing complex rowhouse Wednesday night. “It’s a stupid and senseless k!lling.

Russell said she’d heard there were people willing to pay for her son’s murder.

“It wasn’t a gang thing, it was a rap thing,” she said. “My son was going to get a rap deal like some of them have and they were jealous.”

Russell said her son grew up in Englewood and attended Robeson High School with an ally of Chief Keef’s. He was visiting with friends and was riding on a pal’s bike when he was k!lled, relatives said.

He’d recently been discussing a record deal with star rapper Waka Flocka and Brick Squad, his mom added. He hoped to earn enough money to take his mom, three sisters and two brothers to live in Florida, she said.

Coleman’s aunt Sonia Mares-DuBose said Coleman had been trying to “do like a Tupac and Biggie thing and get under the skin” of his rivals, but not to provoke violence.

Coleman’s family was well aware of the Tweets on Chief Keef’s account following the slaying. And upset.

“How do you go on Twitter and brag about it?” she said.

In Keef’s responses on his account, Chicago-born rap star Lupe Fiasco was called out, with the Keef account posting: “wen I see him I’ma smack him like da lil b---- he is #300.”

On his account, Fiasco, who recently told a radio station he was scared of the violence Chief Keef represents, replied “I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my n----, go 4 that either. We kings not f------ savages and goons”

Later, Fiasco sounded despondent — and done with rap, Tweeting: “but my heart is broken and i see no comfort further along this path only more pain. I cannot participate any longer in this... My first true love was literature so i will return to that...lupe fiasco ends here...”

Late Wednesday, rapper 50 Cent Tweeted to Chief Keef: “if you still in new York come see me”

Chief Keef’s account indicated he would.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.suntimes.com/1 .. urce-says.html

104 comments for "Lil JoJo slain in Chicago; cops look at Chief Keef’s Tweets"

5 years ago '06        #2
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
seems like his account gets hacked regularly

and gang beef on the internet? they snitchin on themselves with that bullsh*t

Last edited by nightmare; 09-05-2012 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #3
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
i hate when these damn mothers get up here and wanna cry about how much and angel they child was smh.bi*ch had 6 kids and dependin on this lil niglet to get them out tha hood.smh
 5 years ago '11        #4
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
Please get this n*gga and his a.ssociates off the streets and out the rap game
 09-05-2012, 11:13 PM         #5
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 better school him on graduating from a street n*gga in this rap sh*t to a boss n*gga in this rap sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #6
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 r.burgundy said:
i hate when these damn mothers get up here and wanna cry about how much and angel they child was smh.bi*ch had 6 kids and dependin on this lil niglet to get them out tha hood.smh
amen

how she gonna put all that weight on a kid
 5 years ago '11        #7
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,585 | Props total: 6484 6484
 Rendition said:
50 better school him on graduating from a street n*gga in this rap sh*t to a boss n*gga in this rap sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #8
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
some people just need to stop twetting, because of this tweet this kid may have got himself into some trouble with the law

already guilty til proven innocent hes doing nothing but putting himself in an unwanted situation that he prolly had nothing to do with

and if he did have something to do with it , why subliminally tell the world on the internet..... technology makes people stupider and stupider
 5 years ago '05        #9
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,144 | Props total: 2666 2666
i have no remorse.....live by the gun die by the gun.....live by the bi*ch die by the bi*ch, live by the money die by the money, live by the speed die by the speed...its in all aspects of life. sad to go like that though....you dissin n*ggas but you gotta understand there are dumb n*ggas out there that will hurt you just cause they fans of so so or take what you say seriously....RIP
 5 years ago '10        #10
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
All these n*ggas gon be dead or in jail by 2013
 5 years ago '06        #11
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
I doubt Keef actually had anything to do with it, but that don't mean sh*t to the cops or the GDs that are on his clicks head now. RIP or free Chief Keef in advance.
 5 years ago '10        #12
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 FoShizzle8 said:
people like chief keef will be in and out of prison there entire lives probably
if he gets into some serious ish because of this he may be in prison for the rest of his life period
 5 years ago '07        #13
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 1994Nuisance said:
Who would have thought LMAO stood for "laughing my a.ss off"

I didn't
Say did yall know water freezes at 32 degrees Celsius????

I DIDNT
k!ll yourself
 09-05-2012, 11:24 PM         #14
Maafa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess she think 2Pac and Biggie still alive. How tf your son gonna imitate their beef without provoking violence?
 5 years ago '10        #15
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Root Of Evil said:
k!ll yourself
yeah the dood cant even get his scale right, Im pretty sure its 0 degrees
 5 years ago '11        #16
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 1994Nuisance said:

I DIDNT
32 degrees Fahrenheit

0 degrees Celsius
 5 years ago '10        #17
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 1994Nuisance said:

I didn't

I DIDNT
mid 90s baby education
 5 years ago '11        #18
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Legit1 said:
son was an angel right

man deal with that sh*t, n*ggas tryna get caught up in that life but ain't tryna deal with the realities that come with it

no remorse from me, n*ggas die everyday b

only thing that's a shame is that he was a young n*gga
It's his mom. She's always gonna think the best of her child. If you died today, you think your mom or anybody who loves you gonna talk about you illegally downloading movies and watching pr0n?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-05-2012 at 11:34 PM..
 09-05-2012, 11:35 PM         #19
Mariah Carey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:

I didn't

I DIDNT
I always thought it was 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
 5 years ago '06        #20
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 1994Nuisance said:

I didn't

I DIDNT
i thought it was fahrenheit, but who knows
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago