most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
smh chi n*ggas are ignorant... Lupe is a grown man, spitting grown man shiit.

Respect old heads younglings.
 5 years ago '05        #162
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Andrefrbk said:
smh chi n*ggas are ignorant... Lupe is a grown man, spitting grown man shiit.

Respect old heads younglings.
its a shame because its clearly ignorance to endorse this type of conduct, and then to throw shade on someone who is trying to drop jewels on someone (regardless of how heartfelt you think it was)

just shows the constant push pull that plagues our black society today. you have people that want to progress, but then you also have the ones that are trying to keep us in the drudges of ignorance and poverty. its just not the answer
 09-06-2012, 08:14 AM         #163
blafy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chief Keif need someone that is on his level to tell him something. Its not going to be Lupe right now its gonna have to be like a Jim Jones or some thug dude to guide him correctly.
 5 years ago '06        #164
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Lupe is a black belt.. He'd fu*k Keef up
he has black belts in multiple styles at that, then again somebody like keef would prolly jump lupe in a street f!ght anyway, aint gonna be no 1 on 1
 5 years ago '06        #165
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 blafy said:
Chief Keif need someone that is on his level to tell him something. Its not going to be Lupe right now its gonna have to be like a Jim Jones or some thug dude to guide him correctly.
u most likely right
 5 years ago '11        #166
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
Keef ain't about to listen to no Jim Jones or 50 Cent

He gonna have to learn the hard way and that's through experience, there must hella n*ggas in the Chi after his head. Them GBE/OTF n*ggas needa watch they backs this sh*t is only gonna get uglier and uglier.
 5 years ago '11        #167
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 nightmare said:
he has black belts in multiple styles at that, then again somebody like keef would prolly jump lupe in a street f!ght anyway, aint gonna be no 1 on 1
"We ain't gone f!ght, our guns gone f!ght" Keef aint about to jump nobody, if he really wanted to sumn to Lupe, he would have him shot, fu*k a black belt
 09-06-2012, 08:25 AM         #168
Alexkdamvp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe is getting kind of corny...not cuz of this beef though. That whole new look n hair ehh.
 5 years ago '05        #169
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 StateProperty88 said:
its a shame because its clearly ignorance to endorse this type of conduct, and then to throw shade on someone who is trying to drop jewels on someone (regardless of how heartfelt you think it was)

just shows the constant push pull that plagues our black society today. you have people that want to progress, but then you also have the ones that are trying to keep us in the drudges of ignorance and poverty. its just not the answer
Its funny how, lupe speaks down on the culture that is destroying chi youth... Lupe said he was scared, not scared of him. Scared for him, he does not wish anything on him, he cares for chi youth, he wants them to LIVE LIFE.
And keef has no respect for his old heads... To come at a n*gga from your city, who has made it like that is just pitiful, really shows what the future is gonna be like.

What ever happened to the days when an old head would speak, and n*ggas listen? I listened to advice from older cats, especially dudes who have made something of themselves. Sometimes i didnt like what dudes were saying but i would LISTEN, and take it in. Best advice a HS teacher i was cool wit, black dude he was dope as fuk. He said "Dre you cant fuk every chick out here man, you simply cannot fuk them all. I know what its like being a young man, but when you reach 30+ you wont have time to fuk if you always working, so study hard now so you wont have to work so hard."

Anyone n*gga is trying to better his life will respect an old head trying to give advice to make it.

"Life is just a bi*ch, a bi*ch is like a ho
Hoes want the money, money come and goes
Friends turn to foes, foes they be fake
If you listen when ya old head talkin' you'll be straight"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 09-06-2012 at 08:30 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #170
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12
Keef better cut it out, before Lupe put on that Gi, go off on his crew

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Jake2by4; 09-06-2012 at 08:39 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #171
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
THIS is entertainment.
 5 years ago '06        #172
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
Chief Keef and his whole camp are straight a.ss cheeks. You dudes on here think they hard. GTFOH with that bs mang.
 09-06-2012, 08:53 AM         #173
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SleepTight said:
Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
i love u lil bruh @ChiefKeef...i really really do from the bottom of my fu*king heart. I know that street sh*t like the back of my hand.

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my n*gga, go 4 that either. We kings not fu*king savages and goons
Lupe is a grown a.ss man. He aint gonna beef with this kid over Twitter. Only kids of this generation respect that crap. Lupe is from my generation when you talk sh*t to someone's face. One thing I learned being on a few street teams back in the day....the coolest cats in the room are usually the k!llers, the cat who comes off as the toughest is usually the biggest pus*y hiding behind somebody.

"Don't like" will be an after-thought in 5 years.
 5 years ago '12        #174
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 827 827
Yay now we can get I dont Like pt 2.
 09-06-2012, 09:25 AM         #175
slimofsms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
keep n*ggas names out your mouth lupe and keep making that white boy suburban n*gga rap

and if you "bro's" on here hate black men from the hood so much why do youl appropreaite our culture

i mean its not just dislike it is pure hate so why do youll listen to our music and do everything that we do

LOLOLOLZZZ....I DONT EVEN POST ON HERE DAT MUCH BUT....WTFFFFF ARE U TALKIN BOUT!?!?!? SMGDH. I AGREE WIT DA 1Z U KAN TELL MAY HAVE "REALLY" LIVED DAT LYFE AND UNDASTAND AINT NUN GOOD BOUT DAT LYFE.AINT 1Z USUALLY HYPIN IT R DA 1Z NEVA HAD TO LIVE IT.THOSE OF US DAT HAD TO DO WAT WE HAVTA DO TO "GET OUT!" ALL MY N***AZ I PLAYED WIT ON DA PLAYGROUND EITHA IN A GRAVE OR DOIN FED TYME.YALL IGNORANT FUX FUNNY AZ H**L, HAD MY LIL LAUGH FOR DA DAY.BUT AT DA SAME TYME...YALL DEN PISSED ME OFF! LOLZ
 09-06-2012, 09:34 AM         #176
slimofsms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
Lupe is a grown a.ss man. He aint gonna beef with this kid over Twitter. Only kids of this generation respect that crap. Lupe is from my generation when you talk sh*t to someone's face. One thing I learned being on a few street teams back in the day....the coolest cats in the room are usually the k!llers, the cat who comes off as the toughest is usually the biggest pus*y hiding behind somebody.

"Don't like" will be an after-thought in 5 years.
CHU'CH! DA 1 ALWAYS YELLIN ONLY SHOOTZ USUALLY CUZ HE SCARED AND A SCARY KAT IS DA SCARIEST STR8 UP...BUT DAT QUIET KAT IS LETTIN YA DUMB AZZ POP OFF HE SITTIN DER CALCULATIN
 5 years ago '09        #177
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,361 | Props total: 2728 2728
some of you n*ggas in here are ignorant as fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #178
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 k3llz said:
i feel sorry for our future
This.
 5 years ago '06        #179
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,541 | Props total: 2663 2663
the privatized prison system is why a n*gga like Chief Keef is on the come up...

...Think for yourself..

They are banking on the fact that you can't and won't...
 09-06-2012, 10:31 AM         #180
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blafy said:
of all available candidates ... how did you pick jim jones?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago