Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
How the fu*k yall know lupe ain't doing sh*t?

You think one man is gonna make a considerable difference? Morons.
 09-05-2012, 11:55 PM         #122
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
10K and a non-profit ain't much in terms of charity work , quit the sh*t as if hes' Chi towns savior. What is Lupe doing to help kids like Keef in the streets, seriously what has he done to help gun violence in Chi? Nothing , a bunch of bullsh*t words. Like I said poverty and gun violence are separate social issues. You think every celebrity isn't inclined to give money ? Kim K just gave a way 100 pairs of shoes to poor girls, in a monetary manner this much more than 10K coming out here closest. Lupe can do much more WITHOUT giving money I a.ssure this of ANYONE.

I'm not gong to sh*t on what Lupe has done , never gave a sh*t to look much into what he has. His band-aid on poverty is respected. But I do know this n*gga run his mouth, and complains, and this is the backlash of it.

Even more, you want to help the youth in ANY urban city , here is where you can start:

-celebrity activist for meaningful social programs
-support or write legislation for your community (yes celebrity sponsorship helps)

even more, do you know what 10K can do when donated TO and for a school ? Like I said , If Lupe gave a sh*t, there are a MYRIAD of ways to help your community and society , not a few BBQ plates , and 10K like you Nino Brown. Those are band-aids' as far as charity is concerned , appreciated , but doesn't make Lupe some charity superstar.

Outside of that you n*ggas still on his d!ck , what does his charity work have to do with HELPING Keef ? He talking all this I care for the youth in the struggle , yet he got his money supporting and glorifying violence. Turns around and doesn't even help the demographic of people who now sh*ts on ie: thugs.
10k aint sh*t?

What can Lupe or anyone do to stop Gun violence directly? Why do kids pick up guns, it all boils down to lack of education, poverty, drugs, broken homes, you have to address the root cause. Lupe at the end of the day is just a rapper, who has set up charities, events and social programs to help educate kids and young adults, giving them some purpose, as well a.ss feeding poverty stricken families, what more can he do than that? It shouldnt even be his job to do this, yet he is...The guy is hands on in Chi doing work, not just donating money, he's using fame to help make a little change in some peoples lives, there is nothing more you can ask from him, but i'm sure he'll end up doing even more.

Anyways i'm done laying the facts down, you said Lupe didnt do sh*t for charity and then you were proven wrong and then ur lame a.ss followed on by backpedaling and talking crap like a Fox News correspondent
 5 years ago '10        #123
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,525 | Props total: 1106 1106
I've never gotten into Lupe's music, but as a man, I respect the hell out of dude.

I sincerely hope this Chief Keef guy gets locked up soon. He's just all-around bad for hip-hop. Only now do I see the devil in industry types like Jimmy Ioviene for even signing this clown.
 5 years ago '05        #124
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,738 | Props total: 1822 1822
^^^ n*gga got 6K more post than I , been here same amount of time. Talk to me when you got a life and actually been outside

the synthesis said:
10k aint sh*t?

What can Lupe or anyone do to stop Gun violence directly? Why do kids pick up guns, it all boils down to lack of education, poverty, drugs, broken homes, you have to address the root cause. Lupe at the end of the day is just a rapper, who has set up charities, events and social programs to help educate kids and young adults, giving them some purpose, as well a.ss feeding poverty stricken families, what more can he do than that? It shouldnt even be his job to do this, yet he is...The guy is hands on in Chi doing work, not just donating money, he's using fame to help make a little change in some peoples lives, there is nothing more you can ask from him, but i'm sure he'll end up doing even more.

Anyways i'm done laying the facts down, you said Lupe didnt do sh*t for charity and then you were proven wrong and then ur lame a.ss followed on by backpedaling and talking crap like a Fox News correspondent
So what does this charity sh*t have to do with Lupe putting other n*ggas name in his mouth again ? He gave some dollars and so he has the right to speak on other men , wait no , KIDS by name ? This is why you get labeled as a d!ckrider , cause you don't even see the point here. Dude went at some lil 16 year old kids about gun violence , yet does nothing to fix the issue.

If you not part of the solution, you apart of the problem. Criticizing some kids is part of the problem , cause he hasn't done anything for Keef yet , so like you said , he can't help all , so he should shut the fu*k up speaking on those he isn't helping.

Lupe made money same way Keef is , but talks sh*t about the culture of violence and drugs he perpetuated in his music That ya'll Idol. Same n*ggas think Lupe got goons on deck Suburban a.ss n*ggas need to sit down.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-06-2012 at 01:11 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #125
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,100 | Props total: 23289 23289
 Cantankerous said:
^^^ n*gga got 6K more post than I , been here same amount of time. Talk to me when you got a life and actually been outside

So what does this charity sh*t have to do with Lupe putting other n*ggas name in his mouth again ? He gave some dollars and so he has the right to speak on other men , wait no , KIDS by name ? This is why you get labeled as a d!ckrider , cause you don't even see the point here. Dude went at some lil 16 year old kids about gun violence , yet does nothing to fix the issue.

If you not part of the solution, you apart of the problem. Criticizing some kids is part of the problem , cause he hasn't done anything for Keef yet , so like you said , he can't help all , so he should shut the fu*k up speaking on those he isn't helping.

Lupe made money same way Keef is , but talks sh*t about the culture of violence and drugs he perpetuated in his music That ya'll Idol. Same n*ggas think Lupe got goons on deck Suburban a.ss n*ggas need to sit down.
let me post the video of lupe "going at" Chief Keef since you clearly haven't actually seen what this "beef" started from

[video - click to view]

so disrespectful
 5 years ago '12        #126
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777

[pic - click to view]

this was on fredos wall
 5 years ago '06        #127
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Some of u n*ggas are really dumb and it's embarrassing ... Y'all are making black people look really bad agreeing wit this dumb immature kid chief Keef. He trying way too hard and he wuldnt smack lupe ever in his life
 5 years ago '04        #128
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$704 | Props total: 563 563
Damn after reading thru this thread

BX Lost...
 5 years ago '10        #129
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 frequent23 said:
Some of u n*ggas are really dumb and it's embarrassing ... Y'all are making black people look really bad agreeing wit this dumb immature kid chief Keef. He trying way too hard and he wuldnt smack lupe ever in his life
 5 years ago '12        #130
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
cant believe people are reading into this. i bet if i do enough research lupe and keef get paid by the same person at the end of the day.

im calling fake beef on this one to generate some keef buzz.
 5 years ago '10        #131
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
I can tell most of you n*ggaz are dumb as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #132
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,964 | Props total: 629 629

[video - click to view]

Based Meditation Music.
 5 years ago '11        #133
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,221 | Props total: 1191 1191
lil homie needa respect his elders, boy needs a whoopin

[pic - click to view]

emotional/spiritual anguish hurts worse than physical pain, bad karma will catch up on that a.ss. i aint see nothing wrong with what lupe sayin, other than his emotion behind it is suspect.. and the reason why some y'all never heard of lupe doin sh*t for the community is because good deeds are supposed to go unnoticed..
 5 years ago '04        #134
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 Dot.Com said:
Damn after reading thru this thread

BX Lost...
^^^This

The ignorance in this thread is powerful

So genocide is whats hot on the street for the 012' huh

and attempting to set an example of being peaceful = being scared and gay?

da fluck is wrong wit these dysfunctional dummies

Any n*gga who considers himself a man and co-signs this buffoonery is a fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '04        #135
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
 Dollaz said:
^^^This

The ignorance in this thread is powerful

So genocide is whats hot on the street for the 012' huh

and attempting to set an example of being peaceful = being scared and gay?

da fluck is wrong wit these dysfunctional dummies

Any n*gga who considers himself a man and co-signs this buffoonery is a fu*king idiot.
Look at the join dates of most of the comments that should say it all.

Things don't change there getting worst
 5 years ago '05        #136
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,372 | Props total: 470 470
im not shocked to see these ppl goin against lupe.... but i dont see no niccaz from da chi supportin chief keef for wat he sayin... maybe i missed that... sumbody personally message me where the chi is backin chief keef on this one... lupe better than me tho...
 5 years ago '04        #137
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 727 727
Not a huge Lupe fan but I respect his lyrics an messages he gets across. These young dudes more than likely just aint gonna get that "grown up route" that Lupe is taking. Real sh*t Lupe better than that an Keef is too but he just gotta see it for himself
 5 years ago '12        #138
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
For fu*ks sake

can you guys not put yourself in chief keefs shoes for 1 goddamn minute?
you've got someone influential and from the same goddamn city as you when asked about your music he says NOTHING positive about it. Not a single positive word came out of lupe's hating a.ss mouth. All he could say was that hes scared of keef and the culture scares him. If he said something positive as well as what he really felt it would've been ok but to absolutely trash the young kids whole music and art form and CULTURE is just beyond rude.

Lupe should apologise.
 5 years ago '04        #139
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
 YoungKazzy said:
For fu*ks sake

can you guys not put yourself in chief keefs shoes for 1 goddamn minute?
you've got someone influential and from the same goddamn city as you when asked about your music he says NOTHING positive about it. Not a single positive word came out of lupe's hating a.ss mouth. All he could say was that hes scared of keef and the culture scares him. If he said something positive as well as what he really felt it would've been ok but to absolutely trash the young kids whole music and art form and CULTURE is just beyond rude.

Lupe should apologise.
Tell me one positive thing about Chief Keef's music and "Art form"..
 09-06-2012, 04:44 AM         #140
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NEVER was a LUPE FIASCO FAN but he aint GARBAGE or WHACK just NEVER seemed like anthing SPECIAL to ME .. But this CHIEF KEEK dude is COMPLETE GARBAGE & ALWAYS will be .. I dont understand how out of NOWHERE some DUDE POPS UP & hes the NEXT BIG thing ... PAUSE ... I am STARTING to believe the RECORD LABEL OWNERS also OWN PRIVATE PRISONS THEORY & they SIGN MORONS who RAP about CRIME ti INFLUENCE THE YOUTH to COMMIT CRIMES & get SENT to their PRIVATE PRISON for which the GOVERNMENT PAYS them 40 - 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS a YEAR to HOUSE ... so I guess JIMMY IOVINE who SIGNED CHIEF KEEK to INTERSCOPE cuz he recently BOUGHT a PRIVATE PRISON or his PRIVATE PRISON is running low thats why he SIGNED DUMB F/U/C/K aka CHIEF KEEF to fill it up for him by INFLUENCING THE YOUTH

What I dont get is why LUPE FIASCO just recently came back into the PICTURE looking like CHIEF KEEF ?? & LUPE FIASCO is a SMART DUDE but I think he thinks hes alot SMARTER than he actually is ...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy