Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Cantankerous said:
At least we can agree on this

I cant stand n*ggas who act like they're conscious and care for society , but do nothing but criticize it. Lupe doesn't do sh*t for the youth of Chi , so this charade of "I care" ain't nothing but bullsh*t. I'll praise a n*gga like 50 who drops GRODT and helps millions in Afrrica, over some conscious n*gga with a mic who does nothing, and doesn't give a sh*t.

your right I dont know Keef or Lupe, I made the a.ssumption Lupe didn't speak to Keef cause Keef said he was gonna slap him. Sounds like they made peace , huh?

but I do know by your post, you got Lupe d!ck so far down your throat , he probably didn't have the time to speak to the kid , so you should probably tap his calf and finish up before he gets murked.
ur intelligence is awe-inspiring
 09-05-2012, 10:29 PM         #102
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
ok ur a fool, lupe stays criticizing the govt and the white establishment and on countless occasions has called out all sorts of racist a.ss political pundits and talking media heads,corporations etc. not just blacks so i already you dont listen to his music, even tho u sure do have a strong opinion on it

and hes against obama because of his policies, and what hes done politically, not because hes black, as a US taxpayer, u have every right to trash ur president if he doesnt follow thru on his word, but im sure that doenst matter to you,

and u keep bringing up Lasers, like he doesnt have two other albums and a sh*t load of mixtapes
lupe makes music for white people and n*ggas from the suburbs period

keef and them lil n*ggas in chi dont listen to that bullsh*t and we damn sure dont listen to that sh*t in cleveland

lupe hasnt done sh*t for poor black men from chigaco or anywhere else

like somebody alreaady said if he gave a fu*k for real he would have called the lil n*gga and holla'd at him

any n*gga from the hood can smell that fake pro black sh*t a mile away

and you dont have to call me names my n*gga

Last edited by bigree61; 09-05-2012 at 10:32 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #103
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Cantankerous said:

I cant stand n*ggas who act like they're conscious and care for society , but do nothing but criticize it. Lupe doesn't do sh*t for the youth of Chi , so this charade of "I care" ain't nothing but bullsh*t. I'll praise a n*gga like 50 who drops GRODT and helps millions in Afrrica, over some conscious n*gga with a mic who does nothing, and doesn't give a sh*t.
We ain't gotta disagree on everything

You spot on this time & I feel the exact same way. His delusional fans on here that are nowhere near the city defend Lu to the death with not a damn thing to show for it...
 5 years ago '05        #104
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 nightmare said:
ur intelligence is awe-inspiring
you've got multiple post in at least 3 Keef / Lupe threads on the 1st page , quit the d!ck sucking unless you enjoy it

South Side said:
We ain't gotta disagree on everything

You spot on this time & I feel the exact same way. His delusional fans on here that are nowhere near the city defend Lu to the death with not a damn thing to show for it...
Exactly.

Lupe criticizes Obama , doesn't do sh*t society.
Lupe sh*ts on Pete rock , can't talk to the man himself
Lupe sh*ts Interscope, drops weak a.ss lasers.
Lupe threatens to k!ll self , doesn't do it.

Dude talks way too fu*king much and not about any action except twitter and self promotion, this is the epitome of a psedo-intellect manipulating sheep who can't see the difference between Lupe, and someone like 50 or Meek giving back to the community. Lupe all talk, finally someone ready to slap his bi*ch a.ss for it.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-05-2012 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #105
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Lupe better chill
 09-05-2012, 10:47 PM         #106
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:

your right I dont know Keef or Lupe, I made the a.ssumption Lupe didn't speak to Keef cause Keef said he was gonna slap him. Sounds like they made peace , huh?

but I do know by your post, you got Lupe d!ck so far down your throat , he probably didn't have the time to speak to the kid , so you should probably tap his calf and finish up before he gets murked.
How do you know Lupe doesnt do anything for kids in Chi?

Lupe has a "non-profit" to charity which he started recently for kids and adults in Chicago, dude has been doing charity work since 2003 all up and down Chi. He has worked with a number of Charities and Churches in helping feed poverty stricken families. His new foundation which he is involved with hands on, which are educational classes for youngsters and young adults find their artistic expression.

He gave $10,000 to Action Against Hunger

He also has a block by block charity which they do every year feeding a 100 people a day for a month, he wants to expand it every year.

Lupe backs up his message in music
 09-05-2012, 10:47 PM         #107
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Someone can't take a joke
your a f*g tho bruh
 5 years ago '11        #108
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 South Side said:
Aye...

Yup.

n*ggas swear up & down that Lu is supposed to be the sovereign of the city but this n*gga ain't doin a damn thing out here...

5 years ago '11        #109
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
So many muthafuccas missing the point,so many swearing they hood, so many being bias to the rapper they like, sh*t is all fu*ked up.

I think Lupe is fraud about alot of sh*t,but he's right to speak on what is effecting his city,but he should know kids who only know the streets is gonna speak about that life. He should strickly go after the big wigs the iovines and other true owners who pay and green light this sh*t,especially at a time like this when equals is murking sh*t like crazy in the chi now. I disagree with equals in here who say keef and company can't comprehend and learn from the words of older heads that's b.s. and fucc violence over lil sh*t, craccers say way worst about us (cops,judges,etc) yet equals is reluctant to smack or speak that hammer grammar at em and that's lame as fucc in my book yell™
 5 years ago '06        #110
space
space
 bigree61 said:
lupe makes music for white people and n*ggas from the suburbs period

keef and them lil n*ggas in chi dont listen to that bullsh*t and we damn sure dont listen to that sh*t in cleveland

lupe hasnt done sh*t for poor black men from chigaco or anywhere else

like somebody alreaady said if he gave a fu*k for real he would have called the lil n*gga and holla'd at him

any n*gga from the hood can smell that fake pro black sh*t a mile away

and you dont have to call me names my n*gga
the biggest consumers of hip-hop are white jackass. all these rappers making sh*t for white kids from the suburbs, cuz they actually goo out and buy the sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #111
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 Cantankerous said:
I got one Keef mixtape , and 1 Lupe CD I didn't cry when Pac died , nor Slim Dunkin , don't give a fu*k about any entertainer.

But the point is, Lupe doesn't give a fu*k about these dudes. Hes' always been an attention wh0ore, "I'm gonna quit rap" x 3+ , "they wont put out my album" , and now this bullsh*t.

If he cared for the youth in Chi , he'd be doing community work in some fashion to help the city , instead he ran to an interview and twitter , putting other n*ggas names in sh*t it didn't have to be in. He picked the wrong lil n*ggas to speak on, and even more , he didn't have to. Thats nothing but a bi*ch move , if he cared , he'd call him up , and talk like a man to them , if he actually cared about them.

Lupe been a bi*ch n*gga and always will , great music , still a bi*ch. Keef buzz will die, or him and hiphop will continue with another false-intellectual and another ignorant lil n*gga, so thats why I couldn't give a fu*k about either.
lupe does work in the chi community though so wtf you talkin bout
 5 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 the synthesis said:
How do you know Lupe doesnt do anything for kids in Chi?

Lupe has a "non-profit" to charity which he started recently for kids and adults in Chicago, dude has been doing charity work since 2003 all up and down Chi. He has worked with a number of Charities and Churches in helping feed poverty stricken families. His new foundation which he is involved with hands on, which are educational classes for youngsters and young adults find their artistic expression.

He gave $10,000 to Action Against Hunger

He also has a block by block charity which they do every year feeding a 100 people a day for a month, he wants to expand it every year.

Lupe backs up his message in music
dont waste ur breath, these cats in here are ignorant as fu*k and just talk outta they a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #113
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
you've got multiple post in at least 3 Keef / Lupe threads on the 1st page , quit the d!ck sucking unless you enjoy it

Exactly.

Lupe criticizes Obama , doesn't do sh*t society.
Lupe sh*ts on Pete rock , can't talk to the man himself
Lupe sh*ts Interscope, drops weak a.ss lasers.
Lupe threatens to k!ll self , doesn't do it.

Dude talks way too fu*king much and not about any action except twitter and self promotion, this is the epitome of a psedo-intellect manipulating sheep who can't see the difference between Lupe, and someone like 50 or Meek giving back to the community. Lupe all talk, finally someone ready to slap his bi*ch a.ss for it.
where do you get ur information? cuz u talk like you KNOW everything meanwhile, you didnt even hear the initial interview that started this sh*t
 09-05-2012, 11:01 PM         #114
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
So many muthafuccas missing the point,so many swearing they hood, so many being bias to the rapper they like, sh*t is all fu*ked up.

I think Lupe is fraud about alot of sh*t,but he's right to speak on what is effecting his city,but he should know kids who only know the streets is gonna speak about that life. He should strickly go after the big wigs the iovines and other true owners who pay and green light this sh*t,especially at a time like this when equals is murking sh*t like crazy in the chi now. I disagree with equals in here who say keef and company can't comprehend and learn from the words of older heads that's b.s. and fucc violence over lil sh*t, craccers say way worst about us (cops,judges,etc) yet equals is reluctant to smack or speak that hammer grammar at em and that's lame as fucc in my book yell™
Exactly why Iovine was quick to sweep this n*gga and give him his imprint....
 5 years ago '05        #115
space
space
poverty and gun violence are two different social issues in Chi , he ain't doin sh*t for kids like Keef in Chi , so he shouldn't speak on them. Not to mention , he got his way in the industry promoting this sh*t , quit glorifying some lame n*gga.
 5 years ago '09        #116
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 11356 11356
all Lupe gotta do is get them texas boys on the phone

but even then, grown a.ss men dont waste their time on teenage kids
 09-05-2012, 11:08 PM         #117
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they hgave alot of little retarded muthafu*kas worshipping and sucking them little GBE n*ggaz and supporting that sh*t, needs to get batter around u little nerd fu*kas
 09-05-2012, 11:09 PM         #118
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
poverty and gun violence are two different social issues in Chi , he ain't doin sh*t for kids like Keef in Chi , so he shouldn't speak on them.
First he doesnt do anything and now he is doing something but not for Keef?

I havent even gone in to detail of all the sh*t Lupe does for Chi

Lupe cant save everyone, he's doing more for Chi than any other rapper and that includes Yeezy. Lupe aint even as famous as most rappers nor does he make
$29 million a year yet he still gives his time, knowledge and money to people struggling, Cheif Keef is unreachable him and his kind are destined for hell or cell, Lupe looking out for the kids who want to make a change and the moms and pops who looking for help. Education is where it all starts, and that is why he set up a educational charity, get the kids young and encourage them to learn, read and express themselves.

You said Lupe didnt do sh*t for Charity and now you are back peddling, admit when ur wrong and dont be a bi*ch fam.
 09-05-2012, 11:17 PM         #119
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I liked Lupe when he had glasses and short hair and made conscious rap without doing anything at all. I respected him as an artist not an activist. His raps were great and made me think about a lot of stuff that I never thought of. Thing was, he never publicly stated these opinions and just let his rap do the talking.

I miss that Lupe. Instead we have a dude trying to act like he activly participates in a lot of things he preaches when in reality he just makes music.

Lupe, cut the dreads off, get back to the glasses and make your nerd music you were so acclaimed for.
 5 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 the synthesis said:
First he doesnt do anything and now he is doing something but not for Keef?

I havent even gone in to detail of all the sh*t Lupe does for Chi

Lupe cant save everyone, he's doing more for Chi than any other rapper and that includes Yeezy. Lupe aint even as famous as most rappers nor does he make
$29 million a year yet he still gives his time, knowledge and money to people struggling, Cheif Keef is unreachable him and his kind are destined for hell or cell, Lupe looking out for the kids who want to make a change and the moms and pops who looking for help. Education is where it all starts, and that is why he set up a educational charity, get the kids young and encourage them to learn, read and express themselves.

You said Lupe didnt do sh*t for Charity and now you are back peddling, admit when ur wrong and dont be a bi*ch fam.
10K and a non-profit ain't much in terms of charity work , quit the sh*t as if hes' Chi towns savior. What is Lupe doing to help kids like Keef in the streets, seriously what has he done to help gun violence in Chi? Nothing , a bunch of bullsh*t words. Like I said poverty and gun violence are separate social issues. You think every celebrity isn't inclined to give money ? Kim K just gave a way 100 pairs of shoes to poor girls, in a monetary manner this much more than 10K coming out here closest. Lupe can do much more WITHOUT giving money I a.ssure this of ANYONE.

I'm not gong to sh*t on what Lupe has done , never gave a sh*t to look much into what he has. His band-aid on poverty is respected. But I do know this n*gga run his mouth, and complains, and this is the backlash of it.

Even more, you want to help the youth in ANY urban city , here is where you can start:

-celebrity activist for meaningful social programs
-support or write legislation for your community (yes celebrity sponsorship helps)

even more, do you know what 10K can do when donated TO and for a school ? Like I said , If Lupe gave a sh*t, there are a MYRIAD of ways to help your community and society , not a few BBQ plates , and 10K like you Nino Brown. Those are band-aids' as far as charity is concerned , appreciated , but doesn't make Lupe some charity superstar.

Outside of that you n*ggas still on his d!ck , what does his charity work have to do with HELPING Keef ? He talking all this I care for the youth in the struggle , yet he got his money supporting and glorifying violence. Turns around and doesn't even help the demographic of people who now sh*ts on ie: thugs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy