Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
This thread really proves how ignorant BX is

Lupe is being the older, more responsible person.. As he should.

Dumbass coons expect him to be a hard a.ss gangster to a 16 year old

Yeah real cool. Apparently y'all don't know about Lupe and his ties to the hood. I bet 90% of these cats would of never knew Lupe was like brothers to Stack Bundles until his death.
 5 years ago '10        #82
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 bigree61 said:
aint sh*t to be ashamed of either

every time one of you f*ggits disagree's with me you call me ignorant or stupid when its clear as day you dont have half of the knowledge that i do

which proves my point

and you sound like a hoe.like a real hoe a.ss white /corny n*gga from the burbs
Son, I grew up in (rat, roach, and bum infested) Park Hill projects out on Staten Island (in the 90's mind you). I know the hood. Plus my parents was first generation in this country, so we was definitely poor.

When you're in the hood, you got 2 choices. Acccept it or try to get out that sh*t. It's sad to me that people accept that life.

Like generation poverty is some cool sh*t. Like having a baby at 14 is some real sh*t. Like dropping out of school makes you real.

So many kids with the chance to succeed if they just keep their heads in the right place. But instead, they see n*ggas like these GBE idiots running around and wanna emulate that sh*t. sh*t is sad really.

I respect n*ggas who are in it to work their way outta that sh*t, not the n*ggas glorifying that life. Sorry, I can't support that sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #83
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 bigree61 said:
keep n*ggas names out your mouth lupe and keep making that white boy suburban n*gga rap

and if you "bro's" on here hate black men from the hood so much why do youl appropreaite our culture

i mean its not just dislike it is pure hate so why do youll listen to our music and do everything that we do
theres a difference between from the hood and being straight ignorant and a goon at all times, u acting like lupe aint from hood

and lupe talk about uplifting his community in his music and thats white boy suburban sh*t?
 5 years ago '06        #84
space
space
 Arson said:
Great scene choice, the one where the ignorant street n*gga shoots the former street n*gga who finally wised up and got out to better himself and the youths who were willing to follow him for trying to talk some sense into a kid losing himself to a senseless environment...yep, perfectly shows the bi*ch a.ss ways of lupe
in that idiots mind, just telling the "lil n*ggas" something they dont wanna hear even if its beneficial to them is bi*ch-made, hes supposed to be telling how to be GOON, not how to get off the corner
 09-05-2012, 09:03 PM         #85
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For a 16 year old keif really think he bout that life, somebody need to beat that n*gga a.ss #300
 09-05-2012, 09:09 PM         #86
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
theres a difference between from the hood and being straight ignorant and a goon at all times, u acting like lupe aint from hood

and lupe talk about uplifting his community in his music and thats white boy suburban sh*t?
so you think because you from the hood you cant make white boy suburban rap?

what do you think jay and wayne make in 2012

lasers is the ultimate white boy suburban rap

talking down on the first black president is as ignorant as you can get for a black man from he hood

and you cant uplift anybody by telling them they aint sh*t or the favorite code word"ignorant"
 5 years ago '06        #87
space
space
 TheMindOf said:
Son, I grew up in (rat, roach, and bum infested) Park Hill projects out on Staten Island (in the 90's mind you). I know the hood. Plus my parents was first generation in this country, so we was definitely poor.

When you're in the hood, you got 2 choices. Acccept it or try to get out that sh*t. It's sad to me that people accept that life.

Like generation poverty is some cool sh*t. Like having a baby at 14 is some real sh*t. Like dropping out of school makes you real.

So many kids with the chance to succeed if they just keep their heads in the right place. But instead, they see n*ggas like these GBE idiots running around and wanna emulate that sh*t. sh*t is sad really.

I respect n*ggas who are in it to work their way outta that sh*t, not the n*ggas glorifying that life. Sorry, I can't support that sh*t.
thats the different between the gangsta rap back then and this new gangster sh*t, back in the day, they was saying the sh*t was fu*ked up and thats jsut the life they live and telling a story about it, now n*ggas out here happy to be fu*ked up and glorifying it and trash ppl who tryna get out
 5 years ago '05        #88
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1822 1822
 nightmare said:
in that idiots mind, just telling the "lil n*ggas" something they dont wanna hear even if its beneficial to them is bi*ch-made, hes supposed to be telling how to be GOON, not how to get off the corner
No , bi*ch n*ggas like you think its okay to speak on anyone , and end up getting slapped up. Keef ain't ask for Lupes' uplifting words, lupe is a straight up bi*ch for talking about a KID in an interview. He could have went at ANY grown man perpetuating this lifestyle ie: boosie , Gucci , DTE ,etc.

If he gave a fu*k , he'd be speaking to GD and BD leaders who put these kids in position , fu*k outta here. Dude is a pus*y n*gga who runs his mouth too much. Positive message shoulda called Keef up , went to 300 Normal , instead he went to twitter and interviews like a bi*ch n*gga.
 5 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so you think because you from the hood you cant make white boy suburban rap?

what do you think jay and wayne make in 2012

talking down on the first black president is as ignorant as you can get for a black man from he hood
so cuz you from the hood u HAVE to like Obama? wat kinda mob mentality sh*t is that? thats dumb as fu*k. it aint like he supporting the Republicans either.

and again, he talks about uplifting his community and building black ppl up, so thats automatically some white boy sh*t?

i guess the only way he would be real if he rapped about fu*king sh*t up. i understand theres harsh realities in hood sh*t is the way it is, but ppl like you think all black ppl SUPPOSED to be goons
 5 years ago '06        #90
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
No , bi*ch n*ggas like you think its okay to speak on anyone , and end up getting slapped up. Keef ain't ask for Lupes' uplifting words, lupe is a straight up bi*ch for talking about a KID in an interview. He could have went at ANY grown man perpetuating this lifestyle ie: boosie , Gucci , DTE ,etc.

If he gave a fu*k , he'd be speaking to GD and BD leaders who put these kids in position , fu*k outta here. Dude is a pus*y n*gga who runs his mouth too much. Positive message shoulda called Keef up , went to 300 Normal , instead he went to twitter and interviews like a bi*ch n*gga.
did u even listen to the interview?

the interviewer specifically asked Lupe about Chief Keef cuz he was from Chicago, and he gave his answer.

u speaking on sh*t you dont even know about
 09-05-2012, 09:36 PM         #91
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggaz can eat a bomb the way y'all talking in here
 5 years ago '07        #92
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
 nightmare said:

they don't hear u
 5 years ago '06        #93
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 TheMindOf said:

5 years ago '05        #94
space
space
 nightmare said:
did u even listen to the interview?

the interviewer specifically asked Lupe about Chief Keef cuz he was from Chicago, and he gave his answer.

u speaking on sh*t you dont even know about
So cause someone ask you to speak on another person , you should? Just like Lupe hoe a.ss speaking on Pete Rock , instead of going to the man himself to clear issues? Lupe has BEEN a bi*ch , he doesn't know how to speak to individuals at all. He does sh*t for publicity, just because he said something good , doesn't mean he gives a fu*k like hes' acting. Sometimes you bi*ch n*ggas need to save every opinion you have and shut the fu*k up.

Keep another mans' (or kid in this situation) name out your mouth , end of story , if he cared for Keef , he would have picked up a phone by now , not continuously running to twitter. But soft n*ggas like you dont understand that, cause your idea of being a man is merely boils down to running your mouth with no action.

And I'm far from glorifying Keef , but if you're going to direct a positive message about your community doing better, speaking to a kid sure as fu*k ain't the answer, and if you cared for the kid, you'd reach out. Lupe did none of that , so he comes off as an attention wh0ore.
 09-05-2012, 09:57 PM         #95
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
so cuz you from the hood u HAVE to like Obama? wat kinda mob mentality sh*t is that? thats dumb as fu*k. it aint like he supporting the Republicans either.

and again, he talks about uplifting his community and building black ppl up, so thats automatically some white boy sh*t?

i guess the only way he would be real if he rapped about fu*king sh*t up. i understand theres harsh realities in hood sh*t is the way it is, but ppl like you think all black ppl SUPPOSED to be goons
no you dont have to like him or agree whith him but you damn sure dont go OUT OF YOUR WAY to tear him down

did i ever say lupe wasnt a real n*gga

when did i say lupe is on some white boy suburban because he is uplifting his community

and how is he uplifting his community?by telling the people in the community they are not and never will be sh*t

i have never heard lupetalk down on anybody that doesnt look like himself

Last edited by bigree61; 09-05-2012 at 09:59 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #96
Double M Set 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,447 | Props total: 1533 1533
Its This Simple.....Cuz This How The Streets Is Out Here In Chicago...They Don't Care About Doing It Wit Er'Body Looking...Cuz They Been Doing Them The Whole Time And Got Rich By Doing That....So Its U fu*k Wit Them...And Its Ova Wit ....#PERIOD Thats Just How It Is Out Here...Haiting, Snaking, Faking, Shaking, And Snitching Gets U Got....Just Gotta Be #300
 5 years ago '06        #97
space
space
 bigree61 said:
no you dont have to like him or agree whith him but you damn sure dont go OUT OF YOUR WAY to tear him down

did i ever say lupe wasnt a real n*gga

when did i say lupe is on some white boy suburban because he is uplifting his community

and how is he uplifting his community?by telling the people in the community they are not and never will be sh*t

i have never heard lupetalk down on anybody that doesnt look like himself

ok ur a fool, lupe stays criticizing the govt and the white establishment and on countless occasions has called out all sorts of racist a.ss political pundits and talking media heads,corporations etc. not just blacks so i already you dont listen to his music, even tho u sure do have a strong opinion on it

and hes against obama because of his policies, and what hes done politically, not because hes black, as a US taxpayer, u have every right to trash ur president if he doesnt follow thru on his word, but im sure that doenst matter to you,

and u keep bringing up Lasers, like he doesnt have two other albums and a sh*t load of mixtapes
 5 years ago '06        #98
space
space
 Cantankerous said:
So cause someone ask you to speak on another person , you should? Just like Lupe hoe a.ss speaking on Pete Rock , instead of going to the man himself to clear issues? Lupe has BEEN a bi*ch , he doesn't know how to speak to individuals at all. He does sh*t for publicity, just because he said something good , doesn't mean he gives a fu*k like hes' acting. Sometimes you bi*ch n*ggas need to save every opinion you have and shut the fu*k up.

Keep another mans' (or kid in this situation) name out your mouth , end of story , if he cared for Keef , he would have picked up a phone by now , not continuously running to twitter. But soft n*ggas like you dont understand that, cause your idea of being a man is merely boils down to running your mouth with no action.

And I'm far from glorifying Keef , but if you're going to direct a positive message about your community doing better, speaking to a kid sure as fu*k ain't the answer, and if you cared for the kid, you'd reach out. Lupe did none of that , so he comes off as an attention wh0ore.
so by him saying that the chief keef scares him and hes worried about the youth in his hometown, because thats where hes from and doesnt like seeing it fu*ked up, hes a bi*ch?

and i guess u know Lupe and Keef personally, because you KNOW that he never talked to him person to person, the same way you KNO me, and how i get down, solely based on ur a.ssumption on the internet

ur a wild dude bruh
 5 years ago '11        #99
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Aye...
 Cantankerous said:
I got one Keef mixtape , and 1 Lupe CD I didn't cry when Pac died , nor Slim Dunkin , don't give a fu*k about any entertainer.

But the point is, Lupe doesn't give a fu*k about these dudes. Hes' always been an attention wh0ore, "I'm gonna quit rap" x 3+ , "they wont put out my album" , and now this bullsh*t.

If he cared for the youth in Chi , he'd be doing community work in some fashion to help the city , instead he ran to an interview and twitter , putting other n*ggas names in sh*t it didn't have to be in. He picked the wrong lil n*ggas to speak on, and even more , he didn't have to. Thats nothing but a bi*ch move , if he cared , he'd call him up , and talk like a man to them , if he actually cared about them.

Lupe been a bi*ch n*gga and always will , great music , still a bi*ch. Keef buzz will die, or him and hiphop will continue with another false-intellectual and another ignorant lil n*gga, so thats why I couldn't give a fu*k about either.
Yup.

n*ggas swear up & down that Lu is supposed to be the sovereign of the city but this n*gga ain't doin a damn thing out here...
 5 years ago '05        #100
space
space
 South Side said:
Aye...

Yup.

n*ggas swear up & down that Lu is supposed to be the sovereign of the city but this n*gga ain't doin a damn thing out here...
At least we can agree on this

I cant stand n*ggas who act like they're conscious and care for society , but do nothing but criticize it. Lupe doesn't do sh*t for the youth of Chi , so this charade of "I care" ain't nothing but bullsh*t. I'll praise a n*gga like 50 who drops GRODT and helps millions in Afrrica, over some conscious n*gga with a mic who does nothing, and doesn't give a sh*t.

nightmare said:
so by him saying that the chief keef scares him and hes worried about the youth in his hometown, because thats where hes from and doesnt like seeing it fu*ked up, hes a bi*ch?

and i guess u know Lupe and Keef personally, because you KNOW that he never talked to him person to person, the same way you KNO me, and how i get down, solely based on ur a.ssumption on the internet

ur a wild dude bruh
your right I dont know Keef or Lupe, I made the a.ssumption Lupe didn't speak to Keef cause Keef said he was gonna slap him. Sounds like they made peace , huh?

but I do know by your post, you got Lupe d!ck so far down your throat , he probably didn't have the time to speak to the kid , so you should probably tap his calf and finish up before he gets murked.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 09-05-2012 at 10:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago