Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
i havent shed a tear for naan rap n*gga so if him a keef get shot tommorow i wouldnt give a sh*t yall defendin that n*gga lupe like he didnt speak on that man first
You act like Lupe saying he's scared of the culture Keef's promote is a diss. Ignorance hates reproach.
 5 years ago '12        #62
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Minister said:
IF LUPE WAS SO fu*kING STREET, HE WOULDNT HAVE CALLED HIMSELF A KING SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H.
he means king as in black people used to be kings and queens of nations...we had power
 5 years ago '05        #63
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Boo The Fool said:
he means king as in black people used to be kings and queens of nations...we had power
No need to explain breh. All black people cant relate. Somebody had to be the slaves tho...
 5 years ago '06        #64
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Kadillac87 said:
If Keef died tomorrow, u wouldn't shed not one single tear. Lupe trying to save him and others like him from a body bag and all you care about is being entertained by him acting like a dumb n*gga.

these cats on here dont give a fu*k, they just want entertainment and since, lupe aint feeding into keef's ignorance, they entertainment value is fu*ked up so they siding wit keef
 09-05-2012, 07:19 PM         #65
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
these cats on here dont give a fu*k, they just want entertainment and since, lupe aint feeding into keef's ignorance, they entertainment value is fu*ked up so they siding wit keef
exactly.
 5 years ago '06        #66
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
CampaignSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
my twitter has been hacked I think I'm making a new one dumb hating a.ss people #DontWannaSeeAYougn*ggaShine

5 years ago '08        #67
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 nightmare said:
CampaignSosa300 ‏@ChiefKeef
my twitter has been hacked I think I'm making a new one dumb hating a.ss people #DontWannaSeeAYougn*ggaShine

Lu made the call confirmed
 09-05-2012, 07:40 PM         #68
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no jimmy iovine sent the squad to keef's crib to regulate that n*gga
 09-05-2012, 07:52 PM         #69
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c-murder would have pushed this n*ggas wig back
 5 years ago '10        #70
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Veno da Don said:
That's real sh*t Lupe.
Lot of n*ggas don't know what real is. They think it would be beneficial to Lupe to get into a war of words on a social network.

Chief Keef was born in 1995

I got pairs of kicks older than that child. The fu*k would any self respecting adult be arguing with him about.

The average age in this thread gotta be 12
 5 years ago '06        #71
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 Minister said:
no jimmy iovine sent the squad to keef's crib to regulate that n*gga
yep
 09-05-2012, 08:00 PM         #72
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keep n*ggas names out your mouth lupe and keep making that white boy suburban n*gga rap

and if you "bro's" on here hate black men from the hood so much why do youl appropreaite our culture

i mean its not just dislike it is pure hate so why do youll listen to our music and do everything that we do
 5 years ago '08        #73
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Who the fu*k is chief keef ???
 5 years ago '04        #74
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
twitter hacked i could give a fuk bout them n*ggaz i was jus statin my opinion and i jus think he a pus*y
 5 years ago '08        #75
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
 Cantankerous said:

epitome of Lupe bi*ch a.ss in this situation

n*gga dont give a fu*k about society, all he does is bi*ch about how sh*t isn't going his way , cry and complain. n*gga ran his mouth to LIL n*ggaS , talking down instead of speaking to them in person / phone like a manif he was truly concerned , n*gga went to interviews and twiter like the bi*ch he is and now they want to slap his a.ss up
Great scene choice, the one where the ignorant street n*gga shoots the former street n*gga who finally wised up and got out to better himself and the youths who were willing to follow him for trying to talk some sense into a kid losing himself to a senseless environment...yep, perfectly shows the bi*ch a.ss ways of lupe
 5 years ago '08        #76
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Heisenberg said:
Keef just smack that f*ggot whoopi goldberg a.ss n*gga

no talking. just do it
 bigree61 said:
keep n*ggas names out your mouth lupe and keep making that white boy suburban n*gga rap

and if you "bro's" on here hate black men from the hood so much why do youl appropreaite our culture

i mean its not just dislike it is pure hate so why do youll listen to our music and do everything that we do
You two need to stfu......
 5 years ago '10        #77
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 bigree61 said:

You just sound a dummy. Like a real deal dummy. Like if I ever had to have a conversation with you, my face would be stuck like :ohhellnonas: the whole time, Just trying to absorb and process that amount of stupidity

Ain't sh*t cool about the hood n*gga..
 5 years ago '04        #78
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 TheMindOf said:
You just sound a dummy. Like a real deal dummy. Like if I ever had to have a conversation with you, my face would be stuck like :ohhellnonas: the whole time, Just trying to absorb and process that amount of stupidity

it aint cool but thats what folk grew up in, we jus bein real like everybody should b
 09-05-2012, 08:21 PM         #79
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

aint sh*t to be ashamed of either

every time one of you f*ggits disagree's with me you call me ignorant or stupid when its clear as day you dont have half of the knowledge that i do

which proves my point

and you sound like a hoe.like a real hoe a.ss white /corny n*gga from the burbs
 5 years ago '07        #80
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Lupe >>> {Insert Your Favorite Rapper}
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy