Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
ridin with lupe on this one
 5 years ago '06        #42
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Maafa said:
where u hear that at?
 5 years ago '11        #43
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9957 9957
SWAGG PAPI ‏@TheSwaggDaddy_
Chief Keef got beef with everybody, he prolly beefing with Cocoa Butter the way his skin be so dry

5 years ago '06        #44
space
space
 King Henry said:
Chief Keef got beef with everybody, he prolly beefing with Cocoa Butter the way his skin be so dry

5 years ago '06        #45
space
space
 Peterparker said:
This thread is the definition of Black people vs. n*ggas no correction Coons

We all know who the coons are in this thread. And it aint the ones in support of what Lupe was saying.
pretty much
 5 years ago '04        #46
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 King Henry said:

that sh*t was too lame
 5 years ago '10        #47
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
2 hypotheticals

1. If Lupe and Keef got in a fist f!ght... who do you think would win?

2. If Lupe and Keef had REAL beef and had to k!ll each other... who would make the right moves to out smart the other?

Now, get off your knees and quick sucking Keefs d!ck you homo internet goons
 5 years ago '11        #48
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
@ yall n*ggaz siding with Keef.
 5 years ago '10        #49
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
To tell you the truth, Chief Keef can get shot and die tomorrow, and I honestly, would not give a fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #50
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Matrix said:
To tell you the truth, Chief Keef can get shot and die tomorrow, and I honestly, would not give a fu*k
this

i dont even know who this n*gga is. . .
 5 years ago '07        #51
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Matrix said:
Tomorrow isn't fast enough. His music is singlehandedly fu*king up the youth's perspective of what life is suppose to be like. You can tell from the comments in here that most people d!ck ride him because he's supposedly "Bout that life" like him being being so "Real" is gonna effect anything they do in their lives. I can see why Lupe is giving up on his people, you can't teach those that don't want to be taught. Hopefully they all just wipe each other out and video tape it like it was Hunger Games.
 5 years ago '12        #52
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 2241 2241
The support for dumbass n*ggas like Chief Keef and Fredo is on a whole new level on this site. People really supportin these fools on some serious sh*t...

There needs to be a ratchet section in the hip hop section to seperate this garbage
 5 years ago '05        #53
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823

[video - click to view]

epitome of Lupe bi*ch a.ss in this situation

n*gga dont give a fu*k about society, all he does is bi*ch about how sh*t isn't going his way , cry and complain. n*gga ran his mouth to LIL n*ggaS , talking down instead of speaking to them in person / phone like a manif he was truly concerned , n*gga went to interviews and twiter like the bi*ch he is and now they want to slap his a.ss up
 5 years ago '11        #54
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Cantankerous said:

epitome of Lupe bi*ch a.ss in this situation

n*gga dont give a fu*k about society, all he does is bi*ch about how sh*t isn't going his way , cry and complain. n*gga ran his mouth to LIL n*ggaS , talking down instead of speaking to them in person / phone like a manif he was truly concerned , n*gga went to interviews and twiter like the bi*ch he is and now they want to slap his a.ss up
If Keef died tomorrow, u wouldn't shed not one single tear. Lupe trying to save him and others like him from a body bag and all you care about is being entertained by him acting like a dumb n*gga.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-05-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #55
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4490 4490
 S0ap said:
Tomorrow isn't fast enough. His music is singlehandedly fu*king up the youth's perspective of what life is suppose to be like.
Yeah because Chicago n*ggas weren't murking each other in record numbers before Chief Keef was even thought about.
 5 years ago '05        #56
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
what is lupe suppose to do beef with a kid over twitter cmon man lupe only one making sense
 5 years ago '04        #57
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
i havent shed a tear for naan rap n*gga so if him a keef get shot tommorow i wouldnt give a sh*t yall defendin that n*gga lupe like he didnt speak on that man first
 5 years ago '05        #58
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Kadillac87 said:
If Keef died tomorrow, u wouldn't shed not one single tear. Lupe trying to save him and others like him from a body baf and all you care about is entertainment.

I got one Keef mixtape , and 1 Lupe CD I didn't cry when Pac died , nor Slim Dunkin , don't give a fu*k about any entertainer.

But the point is, Lupe doesn't give a fu*k about these dudes. Hes' always been an attention wh0ore, "I'm gonna quit rap" x 3+ , "they wont put out my album" , and now this bullsh*t.

If he cared for the youth in Chi , he'd be doing community work in some fashion to help the city , instead he ran to an interview and twitter , putting other n*ggas names in sh*t it didn't have to be in. He picked the wrong lil n*ggas to speak on, and even more , he didn't have to. Thats nothing but a bi*ch move , if he cared , he'd call him up , and talk like a man to them , if he actually cared about them.

Lupe been a bi*ch n*gga and always will , great music , still a bi*ch. Keef buzz will die, or him and hiphop will continue with another false-intellectual and another ignorant lil n*gga, so thats why I couldn't give a fu*k about either.
 09-05-2012, 06:55 PM         #59
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for our future
 5 years ago '07        #60
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
where is BasedGod when you need him.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago