Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #241
cmg5683 
space
space
$380 | Props total: 1 1
 WordOnThaStreet said:
so we don't expect 16 year olds to be able to comprehend basic english now?
Nope
 5 years ago '07        #242
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 904 904
 ImAMonster said:
Why is it always the black artists starting sh*t with one another? You never see eminem going at paul wall...
em actually did go at paul wall.
 5 years ago '06        #243
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4628 4628
if you are an artist you must accept some accountability. you have a social responsibility (to a certain extent) as a paid entertainer. that's the other problem. no one wants to be responsible for their actions. both artists need to be accountable. they have certain obligations as artists. but y'all aint hearing me though.
 5 years ago '07        #244
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
not to mention cage, mlikbone, vanilla ice, icp, pete nice, everlast LOL
forgot about them too. whats that n*gga talking about haha
 5 years ago '04        #245
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
who the fu*k is chief keef
 5 years ago '07        #246
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 SleepTight said:
Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
i love u lil bruh @ChiefKeef...i really really do from the bottom of my fu*king heart. I know that street sh*t like the back of my hand.

Lupe Fiasco ‏@LupeFiasco
I cant go 4 that @ChiefKeef & i cant let the people i love, including you my n*gga, go 4 that either. We kings not fu*king savages and goons

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #247
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
space
$7,063 | Props total: 89 89
wow. niccas is givin keef a lot of credit 'round here. lupe right tho. and its a bigger smack in keef face cus he didnt acknowledge the threat directly. thats that press experience. some things we dont do. beefin with niccas to amp your image is dead blood. true story. #stopit keef
 5 years ago '04        #248
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 812 812
if keef really is as reckless as he seems to be then he will not survive long i Chicago especially. If hes sooo hott right now and Chicago is as bad as yall say I bet someone in his own damn clique does him in outta jealousy. He doesnt seem too bright so I could easily see someone pulling a jux on him. You can be tough in the streets all day but if you ain't got streets smarts and wits you betta sit down. I guarantee there's someone in the wings waiting to get him.

As for Lupe he can extend the olive branch but if keef dont except Id just get my pop corn and watch things unfold trust.
 5 years ago '06        #249
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4628 4628
He's 16 or 17 or whatever but he has to be accountable. You want to have adult responsibilities and luxuries but have a childish mouth? Music as an artform has been corrupted, because we put a price on it. If the music business wasn't as lucrative as it is Chief Keef's would not exist. There are cultures in the world or certain populations that have omitted certain notes/tones from their music because they believe/d it brings out negative reactions. The same way in which we have a color wheel for the visual arts, we've identified colors that compliment each other, certain ways to arrange colors and shapes to be pleasing to the eye.....we've lost that craftsmanship, to a certain extent, with music.

That trap music to me is repetitive and catchy. But if you're not careful those words will seep into your subconscious. You keep reciting those lyrics you're speaking into existence that negativity. That hood gospel becomes your mantra.

I guess there are two schools of thought; that of art for art's sake and the other being art is limitless, but there is some criteria.

If you lived in a neighborhood and all the houses were painted black, but you had the opportunity to paint yours...a different color would you?

If Lupe is part of the problem then so is Keef. Just because you're a victim doesn't eliminate you completely from blame.

To be honest, a lot of n*ggas in the HOOD are masochists that enjoy be fu*ked by the government and whatever other institutionalized enemy they blame for their condition....and the safe word is "the white man". n*ggas out here are being collectively mind fu*ked and everything else and are enjoying the hell out of it. Bottoms....cause they're obviously not doing the fu*king.

Keef made a conscious decision to make the music he makes. And that decision was probably motivated, subconsciously or purposefully, by other factors besides "this is how it is in the hood"....in a word, money. And it's a rational choice because that's what sells. But yall aint hearing me so...

And at the end of the day I fu*k with his music
 5 years ago '04        #250
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,713 | Props total: 2009 2009
All the people saying Lupe scared..

even Nas has said stuff lyrically that lil' n*ggas these days just don't give a f*ck.. and that he don't even mess with the young catz no more..

Lupe responded like a grown man.. end story.
 5 years ago '04        #251
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
yall n*ggaz still talkin bout the pus*y n*ggaz they prolly off that sh*t
 09-07-2012, 06:33 AM         #252
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
not to mention cage, mlikbone, vanilla ice, icp, pete nice, everlast LOL
em fan eh?

5 years ago '07        #253
space
space
 shadow_boxer said:
if keef really is as reckless as he seems to be then he will not survive long i Chicago especially. If hes sooo hott right now and Chicago is as bad as yall say I bet someone in his own damn clique does him in outta jealousy. He doesnt seem too bright so I could easily see someone pulling a jux on him. You can be tough in the streets all day but if you ain't got streets smarts and wits you betta sit down. I guarantee there's someone in the wings waiting to get him.

As for Lupe he can extend the olive branch but if keef dont except Id just get my pop corn and watch things unfold trust.
he's making everyone in his circle money. why would they ever want to take him out????
 5 years ago '07        #254
space
space
bump.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy