Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 WordOnThaStreet said:
so we don't expect 16 year olds to be able to comprehend basic english now?
No we don't, unless you like disappointments
 5 years ago '11        #222
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Dmart617 said:
his name is big ree what do u expect?

honestly birdman22 might be worse how u been here for 8 fu*king yrs and have 0 rep points

bigree61 said:
i would be to you wouldnt i "BRO"

here you go

cheif keef is a ignorant **** and i cant wait till he dies

does that make me cool in your book now "BRO"?
I say bro and I'm black
 5 years ago '04        #223
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
I swear.. it be the most ignant fools on BX... smh
 5 years ago '04        #224
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
I know you cant smack a 16 year old, but Lupe sound like a bi*ch saying some MLK sh*t like dat. n*gga need to be on dat Malcolm X sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #225
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3871 3871
 ShaquilleBrown said:

Yooooooo, thanks for putting me on to that song, I never heard it before, extremely dope!
Dam, dude went in. I need to hear some of his sh*t. Reminds me of Eminem wit da flow.
 5 years ago '06        #226
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Dmart617 said:

honestly birdman22 might be worse how u been here for 8 fu*king yrs and have 0 rep points

and bigree, is a moron
 5 years ago '06        #227
space
space
 Roddy Little said:
"We ain't gone f!ght, our guns gone f!ght" Keef aint about to jump nobody, if he really wanted to sumn to Lupe, he would have him shot, fu*k a black belt
thats 89% more pus*y considering he the one that was talking about throwin them hands initially
 5 years ago '04        #228
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 AuthenticMade said:
This n*gga Lupe is now praying on twitter

What the fu*k. He needs to go back to his black panther roots and shoot some sh*t up already
 5 years ago '05        #229
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
listen....chi-streets are being ran by the young n*ggas now because the old G's locked up..broke cause they cant get jobs cause of they backgrounds...got kids and responsiblities and aint trying to see jail no more...or just too old to be gangbanging young n*ggas rising and aint honoring nobody...its about money now if they cant get it with u well u know the rest hopefully..stay out the CHI unless u downtown or something...southside is a warzone...sh*t fu*ked up every since they tore the projects down...aint no order and n*ggas is fu*king thirsty as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #230
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Cantankerous said:

epitome of Lupe bi*ch a.ss in this situation

n*gga dont give a fu*k about society, all he does is bi*ch about how sh*t isn't going his way , cry and complain. n*gga ran his mouth to LIL n*ggaS , talking down instead of speaking to them in person / phone like a manif he was truly concerned , n*gga went to interviews and twiter like the bi*ch he is and now they want to slap his a.ss up
I swear to God, the youth of today are hypersensitive as a motherfu*ker. All Lupe said was that he couldn't vibe with the music that Chief Keef was putting out because of the negative message it was putting out. The radio station ASKED HIM about keef. He responded in a mature manner on the situation. Judging by the comment you just made, probably a young n*gga who aint been through enough to make a mature analysis of what transpired. Please.....fall back
 5 years ago '07        #231
Jayceon 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 FoShizzle8 said:
you mean cabrini green?

you would think the city would of gotten better without cabrini green
same sh*t still exists it just goes somewhere else that's already almost as bad.
 5 years ago '06        #232
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,548 | Props total: 2676 2676
Its all engineered...They moving further and further south......closer and closer to rivals...

Its like the peasants outside the castles walls where all the commoners stay....sad
 5 years ago '09        #233
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
Why is it always the black artists starting sh*t with one another? You never see eminem going at paul wall...You never see Shakira going at Adele... ALWAYS an egotistical black mahfu*ka to try and start something with one another...

Go ahead and throw hate my way. I'm kickin' truth and you're all probably going to get pissed about it. Regardless that nothing I said is racist or anything to get pissed over and is solely an observation based on the facts at hand.
 5 years ago '07        #234
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
n*gga, Em went at Aquilera, Spears, BSB and NSync.

There is no truth to what you said, reference my sentence above again. So what you talkin bout, Willis?
 5 years ago '04        #235
chiller883 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 11 11
i just think it's really sad that younger cats don't learn from the mistakes of their elders. I feel what Lupe was saying, but honestly, i don't think if larry hoover or the real freeway rick ross themselves tried to school the younger generation on the pitfalls of living/depicting that kind of lifestyle they would listen because they think they can do it better. time changes, but the game remains the same.

it's like when i was younger and my older cousins and uncles were schooling me on females...i listened, because i saw them get caught up and all the drama they had to deal with, and i didn't want to have to go through that. the same principle applies here.

i'm sure nobody in keef's crew can name anybody they know of that did/is doing what they're doing and "made it". at the bare minimum they have a file on record with the cook county police department and/or gunshot or stab wounds to show for it...just my 2 cents
 5 years ago '06        #236
space
space
 chiller883 said:
i just think it's really sad that younger cats don't learn from the mistakes of their elders. I feel what Lupe was saying, but honestly, i don't think if larry hoover or the real freeway rick ross themselves tried to school the younger generation on the pitfalls of living/depicting that kind of lifestyle they would listen because they think they can do it better. time changes, but the game remains the same.

it's like when i was younger and my older cousins and uncles were schooling me on females...i listened, because i saw them get caught up and all the drama they had to deal with, and i didn't want to have to go through that. the same principle applies here.

i'm sure nobody in keef's crew can name anybody they know of that did/is doing what they're doing and "made it". at the bare minimum they have a file on record with the cook county police department and/or gunshot or stab wounds to show for it...just my 2 cents
yea honestly larry hoover would be prolly fu*k around and get clapped, they new cats dont respect sh*t
 09-06-2012, 11:20 PM         #237
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImAMonster said:
Why is it always the black artists starting sh*t with one another? You never see eminem going at paul wall...You never see Shakira going at Adele... ALWAYS an egotistical black mahfu*ka to try and start something with one another...

Go ahead and throw hate my way. I'm kickin' truth and you're all probably going to get pissed about it. Regardless that nothing I said is racist or anything to get pissed over and is solely an observation based on the facts at hand.
no he went at teenage white girls when he was 30

but he also tried to get at those bad a.ss N synce boys
 5 years ago '04        #238
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
 Dmart617 said:

Wow Rly Rep Points haha what the hell is that some kind of internet props or something lol.. lol it's sad u come on the internet for props I actually have a life I don't come on here and talk.. I go into maybe four threads a year lol.. I'm only on bx for the good stuff ;) I'm glad u feel better about urself because u have friends u will never meet. I bet u have a girl u text wit all the times and it makes u feel so good right? Expect u will never meet her lol. Get out in the real world dude and get real props then holla at me.
 5 years ago '11        #239
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
 FoShizzle8 said:
you mean cabrini green?

you would think the city would of gotten better without cabrini green
same sh*t happened in new orleans..after they tore down the bricks the crime just moved to the areas that previously didn't have it that bad...I remember thinking...what the fu*k do they think is gonna happen now
 5 years ago '06        #240
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
this thread 15 pages? someone update me, what i miss? any progress? lol haha.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy