Lupe responds to Chief Keef's threats [Twitter]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2012, 10:37 AM         #181
escay_muzik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
These type n*ggaz dont understand nothing but a fist in the face.

And we wonder why somebody had to be the one sold as the slave.

5 years ago '11        #182
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 WordOnThaStreet said:
so we don't expect 16 year olds to be able to comprehend basic english now?
Not Chief Kiefs
 5 years ago '11        #183
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
Keef wouldn't understand lupes music because of his young ignorant gangster self and not to be racist but i doubt that a LOT of younger african americans would respect lupe's music cause i have heard them hate on it before at a young age and don't grow on it till years go by
 5 years ago '05        #184
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Johnny Tapwater said:
the privatized prison system is why a n*gga like Chief Keef is on the come up...

...Think for yourself..

They are banking on the fact that you can't and won't...
if people believe in this modern day oppression then they should know that "they" dont mind having n*ggas like keef around. its the ones in the coorporations and businessmen that they consider dangerous. they can eventually give keep 4 hots and a cot and dont or get shot by his own people, either way...they arent worried
 5 years ago '04        #185
birdman22 
space
space
space
$1,171 | Props total: 135 135
Here's my problem with this whole beef sh*t. Lupe fiasco is a funny dude who does whatever he is told. When Lupe came out he was a street rapper, then he changed his whole style up. There is a reason a lot of people hate him because he fakes and does whatever he can for attention. I think the whole Chief Keef movement is bad for hip hop and the young generation for the simple fact these skinny dudes are scary. The problem with young dudes today is that they are scared to f!ght and quick to get a weapon. You think Keef skinny a.ss can beat someone up? No, but he can shoot u in the face. It's not like it use to be where u walk down the street and it's whatever now they young dudes are pulling guns. I don't agree with the Keef movement, but I also think Lupe is mad fake and acts like he wasnt spitting that gangsta sh*t when he came out.
 09-06-2012, 11:00 AM         #186
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keef is going to get shot soon. to much sh*t is going to be going his way
 5 years ago '04        #187
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
 birdman22 said:
Here's my problem with this whole beef sh*t. Lupe fiasco is a funny dude who does whatever he is told. When Lupe came out he was a street rapper, then he changed his whole style up. There is a reason a lot of people hate him because he fakes and does whatever he can for attention. I think the whole Chief Keef movement is bad for hip hop and the young generation for the simple fact these skinny dudes are scary. The problem with young dudes today is that they are scared to f!ght and quick to get a weapon. You think Keef skinny a.ss can beat someone up? No, but he can shoot u in the face. It's not like it use to be where u walk down the street and it's whatever now they young dudes are pulling guns. I don't agree with the Keef movement, but I also think Lupe is mad fake and acts like he wasnt spitting that gangsta sh*t when he came out.
i've heard and read Lupe admitting, multiple times, that he initially rapped about generic gangsta and money sh*t, realized it wasnt want he want to do, and switched to concious rapping. sooooo, how he acts like he wasn't and is fake, i dont know...
 09-06-2012, 11:09 AM         #188
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
Again Lupe with his complex of the wall lyrics. Does he really expect a 16 year old gang banger to understand that
exactly what i said, dude is an ignorant 16 year old who just seen his first $100 bill. what does he expect.
 5 years ago '04        #189
birdman22 
space
space
space
 1MikE said:
i've heard and read Lupe admitting, multiple times, that he initially rapped about generic gangsta and money sh*t, realized it wasnt want he want to do, and switched to concious rapping. sooooo, how he acts like he wasn't and is fake, i dont know...

he started out as a gangsta rapper and didn't sell record so he went with the conscious approach and skateboard rap and got popular. He never said nothing about his past rhymes until it rly got out there and people were talking about it. My thing is how can a man say sh*t about whatever another man does to get put on in the industry when they did the same sh*t? In my opinion Lupe isn't a role model to kids. He does whatever he has to sell records and threatens to quit every 6 months I think he is a great artists but personally I don't take him serious.

Last edited by birdman22; 09-06-2012 at 11:21 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #190
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
 birdman22 said:
he started out as a gangsta rapper and didn't sell record so he went with the conscious approach and skateboard rap and got popular. He never said nothing about his past rhymes until it rly got out there and people were talking about it. My thing is how can a man say sh*t about whatever another man does to get put on in the industry when they did the same sh*t? In my opinion Lupe isn't a role model to kids. He does whatever he has to sell records and threatens to quit every 6 months I think he is a great artists but personally I don't take him serious.
it seems like you're trying to look at this from a level playing field when there isnt one. i bolded the part i bolded because the answer seems pretty simple. because he knows the damage that can be done and doesnt want to see it happen. you're acting like you're still talking about the same young kid that was rapping that gangster sh*t, when it seems like you're more so watching someone with an evolved mindset that is perched up on a higher level while he's seeing the dismay under him.

folks that lupe grew up with are dead, brings the man to tears, and you wonder why when he sees this still he speaks on it the way he does?

i dont know if lupe is a fake, or if he's a role model, i dont listen to enough of his music or him for that matter to speak on it (and i dont like judging people i dont know) but he sees a cycle, that he was a part of, that his friends were a part of, and paid the price for. dont see where the issue is when it comes to him wanting to break that cycle
 09-06-2012, 11:34 AM         #191
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungKazzy said:
For fu*ks sake

can you guys not put yourself in chief keefs shoes for 1 goddamn minute?
you've got someone influential and from the same goddamn city as you when asked about your music he says NOTHING positive about it. Not a single positive word came out of lupe's hating a.ss mouth. All he could say was that hes scared of keef and the culture scares him. If he said something positive as well as what he really felt it would've been ok but to absolutely trash the young kids whole music and art form and CULTURE is just beyond rude.

Lupe should apologise.
I'm 18 years old and started bumping Chief Keef when BX first started buzzing. At the time, which was around early spring, I was on that young ****** mentality about him, hot boy ish. Then I came in contact with my father and he began putting me on game and a little before that I began to re-read Huey P Newton's autobiography "Revolutionary suicide", both of these altered my course drastically.

I stopped listening to Chief Keef, and other ****** music because it is a complete detriment to our people, it keeps the youths' (what wise heads USED to call the future) mind enslaved and adds more chains.

I see a schism within our society occurring those on the side of betterment and those on the side of detriment and Chief Keef is obviously with the D, and nothing - absolutely nothing is positive about Chief Keef's music.

All these people are are ******s with guns and influence, and they are the way they are because to many real MEN and real FATHERS are enslaved physically - in a WHITE MAN'S PRISON, anyways, those who continually fall under it will keep themselves in shackles and chains.

PLATAOPLOMO said:
NEVER was a LUPE FIASCO FAN but he aint GARBAGE or WHACK just NEVER seemed like anthing SPECIAL to ME .. But this CHIEF KEEK dude is COMPLETE GARBAGE & ALWAYS will be .. I dont understand how out of NOWHERE some DUDE POPS UP & hes the NEXT BIG thing ... PAUSE ... I am STARTING to believe the RECORD LABEL OWNERS also OWN PRIVATE PRISONS THEORY & they SIGN MORONS who RAP about CRIME ti INFLUENCE THE YOUTH to COMMIT CRIMES & get SENT to their PRIVATE PRISON for which the GOVERNMENT PAYS them 40 - 50 THOUSAND DOLLARS a YEAR to HOUSE ... so I guess JIMMY IOVINE who SIGNED CHIEF KEEK to INTERSCOPE cuz he recently BOUGHT a PRIVATE PRISON or his PRIVATE PRISON is running low thats why he SIGNED DUMB F/U/C/K aka CHIEF KEEF to fill it up for him by INFLUENCING THE YOUTH
Quoted for emphasis
 5 years ago '04        #192
birdman22 
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
it seems like you're trying to look at this from a level playing field when there isnt one. i bolded the part i bolded because the answer seems pretty simple. because he knows the damage that can be done and doesnt want to see it happen. you're acting like you're still talking about the same young kid that was rapping that gangster sh*t, when it seems like you're more so watching someone with an evolved mindset that is perched up on a higher level while he's seeing the dismay under him.

folks that lupe grew up with are dead, brings the man to tears, and you wonder why when he sees this still he speaks on it the way he does?

i dont know if lupe is a fake, or if he's a role model, i dont listen to enough of his music or him for that matter to speak on it (and i dont like judging people i dont know) but he sees a cycle, that he was a part of, that his friends were a part of, and paid the price for. dont see where the issue is when it comes to him wanting to break that cycle
I have seen enough interviews where Lupe has looked stupid talking about conscious sh*t and I believe if he would've made it big off that gangsta music he would've kept doing it. I def believe what Lupe says about Keef is the right thing to say I just don't think it's coming from the right person. If it was Common, Talib, or Mos Def ya I would def go with it, but Lupe I just don't like that it's coming from him. He has always been a yes man in terms of music and personally I just don't believe sh*t he says
 09-06-2012, 11:43 AM         #193
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P's always said it best

"Its entertainment, you dont see Arnold Schwartzenagar running around k!lling people."

all rappers are lyrical actors

some of them may have came from that life and some still try to live it

but in the end of the day

its just entertainment
 09-06-2012, 11:56 AM         #194
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im sorry but lupe sounding madd pus*y

a n*gga calls u pus*y and says hes gonna smack u like a lil bi*ch and u respond saying I love you

GTFO!!
 5 years ago '05        #195
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 WordOnThaStreet said:
so we don't expect 16 year olds to be able to comprehend basic english now?
Most of that 'type' don't. Got damn ghetto a.ss losers
 09-06-2012, 12:05 PM         #196
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we forgetin lupe mans chilly doin fed time for bricks ...im sayin if lupe wanted to gbe would be a sh*t stain on chicagos drawls b
 5 years ago '04        #197
birdman22 
space
space
space
 Peterparker said:
Man you sound like a fu*king idiot. But your name is birdman so no wonder. But don't you understand the process of human growth? Lupe aint got to prove sh*t to a dumb sh*t such as yourself. And it's funny you mention Common because when Common first came out in the early 90's his rap style was totally different. How can you look stupid when you're conscious? Conscious means you're aware and awake to a specific type of knowledge so please ENLIGHTEN US GREAT EDUCATED PHILOSOPHER on how Lupe is an idiot? And those 3 rappers you mentioned respect Lupe and actually know Lupe. You just think you know the man off soundbites. Matter fact why would u look at so many interviews if you don't like Lupe? Sounds like a hater if you ask me. And it was never a secret of him rapping about those things. Clearly those things he rapped about would actually work better for him financially since the industry feeds off of ignorance. He switched it up cuz he started growing and maturing as a young black male. Clearly that's something you can't understand you still stuck in a box.
Lovely Response lol everyone is a hater have ur own opinion on things. I said i like his music, but keep on talking bro u will be talking to urself ;)
 5 years ago '04        #198
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6061 6061
Mostly people that scream e thug is e thug him or herself
 5 years ago '11        #199
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,398 | Props total: 3872 3872
 twentythree said:
of all available candidates ... how did you pick jim jones?
Lmao, thank u man. I almost forgot about that sh*t.
 09-06-2012, 12:24 PM         #200
slimofsms 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
The term "real n*gga"'s publicly used
And I need to know what it means, cause I'm fu*king confused
Are you one for always busting your tool
With nothing to lose and something to prove to homies up in your crew
Is it because you're selling drugs to get loot
And brag about how you done been shot and stabbed
Like it's fun to be you
But your life's a struggle, right, and you just hustling through
Nah, you hamster a.ss n*gga, you just stuck in a loop
Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal
It's clear you can't stand the law, you're lost as an abandoned dog
And all you're interested in is f!ghting, rapping, and basketball
I can't even fu*k with you, cause if we out in public
You gon' get caught stealing some sh*t and get my a.ss in trouble, too
You'll get old and be nothing
Living life in these streets, thugging and starting sh*t with anybody mean mugging
Look at you, a real n*gga, thinking your life's cool
Girls used to turn me down for guys who were like you
'Til you grab their heart and shove a spearhead right through
Then they regret it because it wasn't the right move
Your real n*gga talk seems bogus
A real n*gga don't brag about being real as long as he knows it
And his future doesn't seem hopeless
A real n*gga stays out of jail, handles sh*t, and he keeps focused
nothing to say...jus datz original?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy