Chief Keef Laughs At Death of Chicago Teen, Joseph ′Lil JoJo′ Coleman...#WTF...

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
10390 pageviews
63 comments

Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55945 55945
Chief Keef Laughs At death of Chicago Teen, Joseph ′Lil JoJo′ Coleman...#WTF...

[pic - click to view]

Chief Keef Needs His Azz Whipped 4 This Shyt...
[pic - click to view]

Chicago rapper Chief Keef was called the voice of the current teen generation by Atlanta superstar TI. If this is true, America is headed towards a rude awakening. The "Dont Like" superstar, fueled by Interscope records, made a public tweet laughing at the death of 16 year old rapper/gang member, Joseph 'Lil JoJo' Coleman.

"Chief Keef scares me" said Lupe Fiasco in August of Interscope's teen Chicago rap artist. "To hear the things he raps about, specifically [ ummm ]...with comparing it to, you open up the newspaper and there's 22 shootings this weekend... It scares me"

Lupe Fiasco spoke to various radio stations about the culture Chief Keef represents openly to various radio stations last month. It seems the fellow-Chicago native's voice may hold much validity.

"It's [chief keef's message] is sending these kids [ Urban youth ] to slaughter", Lupe continued in his interview.

Less than 30 days from Lupe's 'intuitive forewarning', teen Chicago rapper Joseph 'Lil Jojo' Coleman was gunned down. Many believe it was retalliation for chasing down and harassing members of Chief Keef's rap crew. Coleman did this twice and posted both videos on his YouTube channel @liljb2008.

"I'm a k!ll you" can be heard screamed by someone Lil JoJo was recording. Within 24 hours, whether the person screaming it did it or not, Coleman is dead. Threats toward's Lil JoJo's brother are also now posted on various social media sites. Commentors brag his twin brother will be k!lled next.

Less than 24 hours of Lil JoJo's k!lling, Interscope's latest star [ Chief Keef ] took to his twitter account to share thoughts.

"Its Sad Cuz Dat n*gga Jojo Wanted To Be Jus Like Us #LMAO", tweeted Chief Keef about the 16 year old's death. He continued today, addressing the name dropping of his GBE rap crew, " n*ggas dry snitching #ShhhhhhhhBrickboyz".

This is sure to help the credibility and marketing of Chief Keef, if Interscope records gets a chance to 'control' the story. However, the "Dont Like" rapper should be wary of his new found fame. 'Chief' Bump J is a prime example of what can happen when a Chicago rapper lets the Windy City's streets dictate their actions.

As of now, Interscope has not had Chief Keef delete his tweets about Joseph 'Lil JoJo' Coleman. The Youtube video he released less than 24 hours prior his death are already being investigated by Chicago police.

Some reports say Joseph 'Lil JoJo' Coleman was shot 17 times, while others say the teen was struck only once. He was shot while riding a bicycle. Witnesses say tan or gray car drove to him and opened fire.
[pic - click to view]

Lil JoJo wwas pronounced dead at 9:03PM by the University of Chicago Hospital. Shortly after the k!lling, Muhammed Kebbeh was also k!lled. Two gunmen with shirts over their faces approached him while talking to girls, letting off several gun shots.

It is unknown if the shootings are related. It's not known if Chief Keef or a.ssociate Lil Reece had anything to do with the k!llings at all.

After news broke that JoJo had been murdered, Keef tweeted about the incident, apparently laughing at the news.

“HahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhAAHAHAHAHA #Richn*ggash-t,” he wrote. “Its Sad Cuz Dat n*gga Jojo Wanted To Be Jus Like Us #LMAO.”

CampaignSosa300

@ChiefKeef
hahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhAAHAHAHAHA #Richn*ggash-t
5 Sep 12

CampaignSosa300

@ChiefKeef
Its Sad Cuz Dat n*gga Jojo Wanted To Be Jus Like Us #LMAO
5 Sep 12

Source:

[pic - click to view]

Chief Keef Laughs At death of Chicago Teen, Joseph ′Lil JoJo′ Coleman

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 09-05-2012 at 05:04 PM..

63 comments for "Chief Keef Laughs At Death of Chicago Teen, Joseph ′Lil JoJo′ Coleman...#WTF..."

5 years ago '05        #2
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
but it was all fun and games when jojo older brother was bragging about fu*kin chief keef moms calling her as.lut sh*t got real
 5 years ago '11        #3
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
I hope Fredo accidentally shoots Keef.
 5 years ago '07        #4
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343 OP
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
Sad sh*t but oh well we all will die one day.
I see you changed your post....

no one cares nor does chief keef....
why you say that shyt Mike....
 5 years ago '12        #5
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
U late as fu*k n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #6
space
space
 Dashawn38 said:
U late as fu*k n*gga
I just laugh at shyt like this from you Boxden n*ggaz....Thinkin i really give a FYUK...

09-05-2012, 05:01 PM         #7
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not responding to any suburban f*ggots
 5 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
8th thread in the past 12 hours

We all want them hot topics, you my dawg go get it plehboii belee dat
I didnt even see the other 8 threads... I dont need Hot Topics...you can have all of 700 or so of mine....i dont give a single fu*k...
[pic - click to view]

09-05-2012, 05:07 PM         #9
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
You a quiet bi*ch in the mirror huh?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #10
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Not sure if serious...it was all fun and games bro that's the point. death is not fun and games.

Whatever though like dude said in the other thread, these Chicago gang k!llings don't bother me. Its only benefitting society at the end of the day. Sometimes the ghetto can be a good thing. Put a bunch of wild animals in a cage and eventually they will k!ll each other off.

PLEASEEEEEEEEE I never grew up in the ghetto but, i have many friends that sis at they all hated that shyt...I dont know where you get this shyt from...
 5 years ago '07        #11
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
LOL its cool. Dont worry SM gone login prolly around 3 hours from now and repost all of todays topics anyhow.
Or you might see SM posting some 65 lbs skinny white girls...in the Eye Candy section....
 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM         #12
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
LOL im glad you got a sense of humor, we good lmaoooo
fat a.ss bi*ch done making bbq wings on an mpc?
 5 years ago '06        #13
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Ghost Writer said:
Not sure if serious...it was all fun and games bro that's the point. death is not fun and games.

Whatever though like dude said in the other thread, these Chicago gang k!llings don't bother me. Its only benefitting society at the end of the day. Sometimes the ghetto can be a good thing. Put a bunch of wild animals in a cage and eventually they will k!ll each other off.
so everybody in the hood is an animal? fu*k u
 5 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 Avon_Barksdale said:
I just laugh at shyt like this from you Boxden n*ggaz....Thinkin i really give a FYUK...

5 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
The last sentence refers to the one you highlighted.
n*gga FYUKKK YOU Dont "explain" now.......
 09-05-2012, 05:37 PM         #16
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop responding to this cracka a.ss suburb f*ggot he just wants attention and he pus*y as fu*k n gets none as well

its f*ggots like him is the reason we have drake and ymcmb still rockin
 09-05-2012, 05:39 PM         #17
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
And getting paid more than your entire household per year
in your greasy a.ss dreams my fat friend, in those greasy a.ss dreams

how you wake up from a grease nightmare covered in bacon oil

how ya fingers got enuff grease to fry chicken for a family of 27?

how ya toes automatically pop out popcorn chicken

how does ya mouse look right now

you slid out ya mother like

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #18
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Cmon man...did I say everyone? Look at who were talking about though. These kids k!ll people more than I check boxden. And with 0 remorse. If they k!ll each other off, what do we really lose? If anything it just benefits those with actual standards for life. At least they aren't k!lling people outside the hood.
ur an a.ss, how u give an explanation and make urself look worse, the hood isnt all goons, theres families, old ppl, children, and law abiding citizens who live in the hood JACKASS! the goons is only one component, but i guess u cool with ppl getting k!lled as long as they in the hood, u piece of sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #19
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #20
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 4148 4148
Who are these nobody a.ss n*ggaz and where the fu*k did they come from??? like im so confused...Fredo, jojo, keef...WHO?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy