50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Lauren Hill & Diddy Attend Chris Lighty’s Funeral (Photos)

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
422 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
Do yall n*ggas even know how long Yayo, Banks or Joe was even at the Funeral? They may have came to only pay their respects and couldn't stay for the funeral... Came to see the body and speak to his family for a second and had to be somewhere else... Why wear a suit for a few minutes? Not saying this is the case but stop judging n*ggas off pictures when you don't know the story... worrying about the wrong fu*king things
 5 years ago '11        #102
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
Godfather 50 look so damn proper in that suit.

God Damn.
 5 years ago '05        #103
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I thought black people went all out for funerals like it's a celebration of life and passing?

Check out Mike Jones and Flava Fla at Pimp C's funeral.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #104
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,269 | Props total: 19976 19976
 Wasted said:
I thought black people went all out for funerals like it's a celebration of life and passing?

Check out Mike Jones and Flava Fla at Pimp C's funeral.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

thats not flav
 5 years ago '04        #105
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 Sam Rothstein said:
You n*ggas wouldn't have nothing to talk about if these n*ggas didn't entertain you all.
well it is a hip hop forum. I doubt people walk up to their friends and be like "oooooooooh man did you see what Yayo and Fat Joe wore to Chris Lighty's funeral" "ohh yeah son man why did they have to that, but did you see who Nicki Manaj endorsed" "yeah man fredo in the cut!"
 5 years ago '05        #106
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
lol looks like Flava. But didn't go wearing this big a.ss clock?
 09-06-2012, 06:02 PM         #107
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are rich and should of wore a suit, fu*k even a black shirt and pants!

yayo look like a **** wearing that whilst 99% of the people there probably wore a suit. wearing something like that makes you look like you don't care and shows lack of respect. it is tradition for a reason.
 5 years ago '05        #108
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,870 | Props total: 30083 30083
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah but its a funeral...crazy sometimes it takes death to bring people together...also you'd think Banks could throw a suit on for fu*ks sake...rip

That's a damn solid list of people that showed up to show their respect. RIP.
look at this fu*king square. U don't even wash your hands after using the bathroom who are u to judge
 5 years ago '04        #109
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,043 | Props total: 19633 19633
fat joe wore a lacoste shirt to a funeral? guess he got rid of the fat around his body but not in his head.
 5 years ago '04        #110
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
For those of you who wonder what the problem is in not wearing a suit to a funeral . If you dont wear a suit to a funeral what the hell do you wear them to ? Thats like one of the major events to wear one to wedding/funeral (basically the same thing) then maybe a job interview . I was taught anytime you step into the lords house you should dress appropiately . No God does not care how you dress but try to look your best and these are men are finacially sound . Most of them have stylist to and they know it would be covered by some form of media on top of that . They throw on suits to pretend there gangsters in there movies and videos but not to a friends homecoming ?
 5 years ago '05        #111
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,277 | Props total: 4348 4348
Banks looks homoish....
 5 years ago '07        #112
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
they paid there respects thats all that matters
 5 years ago '12        #113
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
People having stronger feelings over Banks and Yayo funeral gear more than the guy laid to rest
 5 years ago '05        #114
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6426 6426
:yayoiseeyou:
 5 years ago '05        #115
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Fameus said:
For those of you who wonder what the problem is in not wearing a suit to a funeral . If you dont wear a suit to a funeral what the hell do you wear them to ? Thats like one of the major events to wear one to wedding/funeral (basically the same thing) then maybe a job interview . I was taught anytime you step into the lords house you should dress appropiately . No God does not care how you dress but try to look your best and these are men are finacially sound . Most of them have stylist to and they know it would be covered by some form of media on top of that . They throw on suits to pretend there gangsters in there movies and videos but not to a friends homecoming ?
Everyday folk who go to funerals usually got some buisness before and after the funeral, not everyones buisness requires to wear a suit. Actually like 90% of folks who work everyday never wear a suit besides trying to impress at an event. Funerals aint no place to impress anyone, u throw on whatever u think is fitting, go pay ur respects and move on.

If it aint direct familly, most people take the hour/2 hour off of work to go pay they respects and go back to the grind. If u go to, lets say, ur brothers funeral and u see most of his freinds/coworkers not wearing suit but a nice button up, polo, or sweater and u get heated because of it... Ill put it plain and simple.. ur a fu*kin douchebag who cares more about public etiquette then respect itself.
 5 years ago '05        #116
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 CTre said:
for one i don't like going to funerals but I've been to quite a few. I would never wear some bullsh*t like Yayo is wearing. Banks and I guess Joe is fine to mourn a friend. I just wouldn't arrive in a Lacoste/RL polo. Its like Ok n*gga you fresh?

And RL/Lacoste will always be popular @ whoever stated otherwise

Who trying to be fresh in the basic of basics polos? If u think u fresh in a black polo... u dreaming. sh*t is casual wear from 80 yrs old to 2 yrs old. since like 1967.
 5 years ago '05        #117
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
 supervillain said:
How old are you? How old are banks, yayo, Joe? See where I'm going? Them n*ggas are grown men, not 20 somthings...
Im pushing 30 and have just as many years in my career as they do, give or take a year. Im a grown man, and like I said before.... Ill wear a suit when my momma dies.

all yall worrying about banks, joe's and yayo's apparel are more dissrespectfull then a motherfu*ker going to a funeral in jogging pants.
 5 years ago '04        #118
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,596 | Props total: 4046 4046
 YARKONE said:
Everyday folk who go to funerals usually got some buisness before and after the funeral, not everyones buisness requires to wear a suit. Actually like 90% of folks who work everyday never wear a suit besides trying to impress at an event. Funerals aint no place to impress anyone, u throw on whatever u think is fitting, go pay ur respects and move on.

If it aint direct familly, most people take the hour/2 hour off of work to go pay they respects and go back to the grind. If u go to, lets say, ur brothers funeral and u see most of his freinds/coworkers not wearing suit but a nice button up, polo, or sweater and u get heated because of it... Ill put it plain and simple.. ur a fu*kin douchebag who cares more about public etiquette then respect itself.
First of all your lengthy work excuse is bullsh*t they invented these things called suit bags for your particular predicament . Knuckle heads who think a church or a funeral home is the same as the local bar in my book are not showing respect by dressing like they are at the local bar . And which UPS shipping center did Banks,Yayo & Fat Joe have to rush back to ? I will put it plain and simple as well when you are at a funeral/memorial service how you dress is a part of showing respect . Look at how much it has taken away from the service . But hey they said there final goodbyes thats whats important .
 5 years ago '07        #119
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14905 14905
 YARKONE said:
Im pushing 30 and have just as many years in my career as they do, give or take a year. Im a grown man, and like I said before.... Ill wear a suit when my momma dies.

all yall worrying about banks, joe's and yayo's apparel are more dissrespectfull then a motherfu*ker going to a funeral in jogging pants.
this...

people worried about what they wearing what if they didnt show bx would be talking sh*t

they showed respect
 5 years ago '08        #120
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Nyuzi said:
Banks and Yayo dressed like they just happened to be wearing enough black to stop by
Clowns
lol this.

"oh the funeral today?!......we got enough dark clothing on, lets roll through"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments