Javele McGee Puts Jump Off in Her Place (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #101
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
thats promotion.
I can never really tell whether bi*ches like this are retarded or smart.
probably retarded tho
 5 years ago '12        #102
SwizZy 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,374 | Props total: 2231 2231
 The Fifth KD said:
Now before it was revealed that this chick was a attention wh0ore round the 'net....

I really dont see what would have been so bad about chilling with her, taking her out and/or whatever in addition to smashing.

I mean sh*t as a man, a break from the monotony of chilling with your n*ggas, working, playing video games and/or whatever is great, and typically the company of a young lady is the best way to break that monotony.

And the thing is, doing all of those things isn't simping or committing or whatever. Enjoying her company and ensuring she has a good time (but not ignoring your priorities of course) is grown man sh*t. And if you have a bad time or you desire to drop the chick from the roster and never holla at her again, well okay. That's fine too.

But all of that dogging out, treating them like scum of the earth is some women hater/patriarchal sh*t....and this is coming from someone who regularly says bi*ches ain't sh*t/are fu*king retarded.

Me? I desire grown, mature relationships and if your someone of Javale McGee's status, then you can EASILY afford to take that risk and give someone the benefit of the doubt by treating them with some respectability; after all there's a million other chicks willing to take her spot.
but he knew wat the deal was from the get go, she was tryna hit the jackpot wit an athlete and he knew it

I still woulda bought the chick a burrito bowl tho, at least a bag of nachos wit the spicy salsa
 5 years ago '05        #103
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,861 | Props total: 52129 52129

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #104
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1271 1271
 SwizZy said:
but he knew wat the deal was from the get go, she was tryna hit the jackpot wit an athlete and he knew it

I still woulda bought the chick a burrito bowl tho, at least a bag of nachos wit the spicy salsa
Oh no doubt fam.....9/10 chicks fu*k with rich n*ggas to hit some kind of come up.

But if you know full damn well that your not going to get caught slipping....or that you have no intention of settling down.....whats the harm in treating the chick just a little bit?

I ain't saying take her out on shopping sprees (fu*k that sh*t tbh) but if all she was asking for was to be hugged up with him for a few days, no harm imo. She'll be on the next flight home in 48-72 hrs. and he's a rich NBA player, so its not like she's gonna damage his chances with other bi*ches.

And I aint saying do this with every chick, sh*t the ones who are throwing at you like they were Drew Brees will get the d!ck and maybe a text in the future for a b00ty call, thats it.

But putting in work for 5 months and flying her out? sh*t might as well make it enjoyable for you both.
 5 years ago '09        #105
Mumbles253 
space
space
$466 | Props total: 1 1
atleast he paid for the flight an opted to get her a room. she a model that prolly done took money from hella succas that think "hes fu*ked up for doing her like that" juss cause shes fine af
 5 years ago '12        #106
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
 tokinjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

Pimpin Kramer

That whole episode was classic

286 - 128 STRK: 2 l in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '06        #107
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
these dumbass women. where the fu*k do they get their expectations from...javelle mcgee? really? You think that dude has portrayed himself as some sort of gentleman and you got the wrong idea?
 09-05-2012, 05:03 PM         #108
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:
Now before it was revealed that this chick was a attention wh0ore round the 'net....

I really dont see what would have been so bad about chilling with her, taking her out and/or whatever in addition to smashing.

I mean sh*t as a man, a break from the monotony of chilling with your n*ggas, working, playing video games and/or whatever is great, and typically the company of a young lady is the best way to break that monotony.

And the thing is, doing all of those things isn't simping or committing or whatever. Enjoying her company and ensuring she has a good time (but not ignoring your priorities of course) is grown man sh*t. And if you have a bad time or you desire to drop the chick from the roster and never holla at her again, well okay. That's fine too.

But all of that dogging out, treating them like scum of the earth is some women hater/patriarchal sh*t....and this is coming from someone who regularly says bi*ches ain't sh*t/are fu*king retarded.

Me? I desire grown, mature relationships and if your someone of Javale McGee's status, then you can EASILY afford to take that risk and give someone the benefit of the doubt by treating them with some respectability; after all there's a million other chicks willing to take her spot.
n*gga shut yo bi*chass up! Nobody ain't ask for your opinion. This ain't church, stop all that fu*king preaching n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #109
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,086 | Props total: 3883 3883
this sh*t happens over and over again.. when will bi*ches learn.. hopefully never
 5 years ago '10        #110
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #111
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
apparently this n*gga watches VH1
 5 years ago '05        #112
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I love how she said she was exposing him, when she basically revealed herself to be a ho
 5 years ago '05        #113
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Damn that is cold.. She bad though, I would have took her out
 5 years ago '10        #114
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,859 | Props total: 20832 20832
 The Fifth KD said:

The Fifth KD said:
Oh no doubt fam.....9/10 chicks fu*k with rich n*ggas to hit some kind of come up.

But if you know full damn well that your not going to get caught slipping....or that you have no intention of settling down.....whats the harm in treating the chick just a little bit?

I ain't saying take her out on shopping sprees (fu*k that sh*t tbh) but if all she was asking for was to be hugged up with him for a few days, no harm imo. She'll be on the next flight home in 48-72 hrs. and he's a rich NBA player, so its not like she's gonna damage his chances with other bi*ches.

And I aint saying do this with every chick, sh*t the ones who are throwing at you like they were Drew Brees will get the d!ck and maybe a text in the future for a b00ty call, thats it.

But putting in work for 5 months and flying her out? sh*t might as well make it enjoyable for you both.

Speaking truth fam, goddamn bruh.

Youngin19 said:
n*gga shut yo bi*chass up! Nobody ain't ask for your opinion. This ain't church, stop all that fu*king preaching n*gga

Son Youngin is the motherfu*king homie

Dawg why you gonna sh*t on him tho, he speaking some real sh*t lol. Yea it's preaching but damn fam lmao.
 09-05-2012, 05:09 PM         #115
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaptorsLost said:
i dont care how big i got i would never treat a woman like that
Guaranteed a "woman" would do you just as bad tho.
 5 years ago '05        #116
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 1149 1149
Gold digging bi*ch expected a land a baller and played....
 09-05-2012, 05:15 PM         #117
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Fifth KD said:

I totally feel you but my thing is, it wasnt like a regular dude she was dealing with, she was dealing with him for five months of talking, no dates during that time, and she flies out to meet him and within a few hours had s3x with him? If that was a regular dude, it would have been a totally different story. Girls like that have gotten to a point where they believe their body/b00ty/pretty face is going to have them come up on a baller,figured he was feeling her from all the talking, probably thought she had a sucker reeled in, and figured that the pus*y was going to simp him. I'm not saying dude was foul, but he knew what was up with old girl, probably just from talking to her all that time he peeped what she was about. If she came down there to see him, not fu*ked, then I would say he down bad but she came there knowing full well he wasn't just looking to "chill" especially since they had never been on a date before. The most I would have did me personally, once I saw I could fu*k within a short period of her being there, I would have kept it g with her, chilled a little bit, maybe out to eat and a movie the next day, and send her home on the next flight, that's it.
 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM         #118
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It be that way sometimes.

[video - click to view]

You can either do what Javele did or end of up salty like this n*gga

[pic - click to view]

Tahirys do exist my n*gga

Get her before she get you...duh
 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM         #119
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the pus*y was wack
 5 years ago '04        #120
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 9981 9981
did ya'll see this chicks twitpics tho???!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy