Javele McGee Puts Jump Off in Her Place (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #221
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
edited

Last edited by THaXcEpTiOnAL1; 09-06-2012 at 01:27 PM..
 09-06-2012, 07:51 AM         #222
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:

this bi*ch expected him to make her wifey. Dude didnt "wait 5 months" he was fukin other bi*ches until you were ready, probably didnt even remember you.
FINALLY.

Someone fu*king gets it. WAITING, is an overused term. Waiting implies that a man was dating you exclusively and actually spending countless hours with you with no s3xual contact. Simply knowing that you exist for 5 months, was not WAITING for you, that was finding the time in his busy life where he could link up and hit it.

i'm still against flying bi*ches out and all that, but if you're going to do it, this was a pretty good way to handle ya tricking biz. I'm sure plenty of well-off men do it this way and their hoes don't write about it.
 09-06-2012, 07:56 AM         #223
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TizOnly1 said:
She's a wh0ore. A bird. A scallywag.

This isn't some respectable woman, that you take out.. talk with.. respect..

This is some bi*ch that dances on Worldstar... when you gotta click the 18+ button to look at it. Some Twitter ho, looking to chill off some basketball money.

Get real. Don't love these hos.

Respectable females, that have real life goals, some sense in their heads, and RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES get treated with respect. bi*ches looking for easy come ups, trying to get the world to hand them a beautiful life, on the strength of their looks alone.. they get none of that.

well said brother, well said.

I don't understand why some n*ggas on here feel that every woman walking the earth should be treating like a queen by every man she meets. It won't happen. One man's wife, is another man's hoe...some of the time atleast. If she wanted "respect", she would have demanded it before she ever got on a plane. If she demanded respect, there wouldn't have been pus*y given up before a "date" ever happened. She was cool with what happened, so it happened.
 09-06-2012, 08:08 AM         #224
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Train said:
Exactly. How would you feel if your own daughter, sister, or mother got treated that way?

Too many "Alpha" males on this forum.
Doesnt matter. Girls/women kno right from wrong and this a grown a.ss woman thinkn that sh*t was gon be sweet n found out it wasnt. n*ggas always tryna save theses.lutty a.ss women n be the ones,gettn played by em
 5 years ago '04        #225
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2404 2404
stupid bi*ch..... lol!!! what did she expect??? as if she did not have an agenda herself???? sorry bi*ch go find your meal ticket some where else............ time to stop treating these wh0ores like little girls and star treating these little girls like the wh0ores they are......

Last edited by marcchrome; 09-06-2012 at 08:19 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #226
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
lmaooooo
 5 years ago '10        #227
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Damn...

I aint know all you n*ggas be out here savin these hoes...

Worldstar hoes at that
 5 years ago '11        #228
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
Damn she look good as f*ck

I respect that man even more for this...Salute homie!
 5 years ago '06        #229
debo160 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 53 53
Denver Nuggets: Where Javale happens
 5 years ago '05        #230
palpabo67 
space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
 K-Train said:
Exactly. How would you feel if your own daughter, sister, or mother got treated that way?

Too many "Alpha" males on this forum.
From the looks of things, I'd say there's more of you beta male get-in-touch-wit-ya- feminine-side bi*ch a.ss n*ggas on this forum....

With you being one of them.... Grow some balls for fu*ks sake.

Bringing up appeal to pity fallacies in defense of what happened to this smut.... how would I feel if that was my daughter, sister, or mother.... No real a.ss n*gga that sees this situation for what it is would even think on that wavelength...

The more of you motherfu*kers that are out here tryna defend smuts by all means necessary is the goddamn problem now...
 5 years ago '05        #231
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
 Moony Jackson said:
yall n*ggas some suckas

javale knows that bi*ches like that only feel him cuz of his baller status, so he already ahead of that hoe

if you a broke n*gga of course you would treat that bi*ch better cuz you know she can do better than you

javale don't give a fu*k cuz he know hoes like that are a dime a dozen and I bet she would still go back and fu*k with him if he booked her another flight
Sounds cold but this is the truth /thread right here.
 09-06-2012, 08:58 AM         #232
3rdpiano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaptorsLost said:
i dont care how big i got i would never treat a woman like that
 5 years ago '05        #233
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6182 6182
The first thing he wanted to do was have s3x and she did. She played herself and then after feeling a bad vibe she had s3x with again. She wants respect you first have to respect yourself.

I don't think he treated her bad. If he was broke she would not give him the time of day. If you play that type of game don't get mad when you get played. She should stop looking for her come up.
 09-06-2012, 09:01 AM         #234
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Javale Mcgee is a real n*gga man.Makes me happy to see a young n*gga not blinded by the pus*y.This ho met Javale and fu*ked him within the first 10 minutes,got played and did the sh*t again.That lets you know she ain't sh*t but a smut and these bi*ch n*ggas in here talking about treating that broad with respect.fu*k outta here..bi*ches like that get tossed up then tossed out.
 5 years ago '05        #235
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
that's a long read now?

Good for Javale though
 5 years ago '07        #236
Goosie McNeen 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 744 744

"i GAVE this n*gga the pus*y...when will he get me somethin t'eat?..."
 5 years ago '04        #237
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 Moony Jackson said:
yall n*ggas some suckas

javale knows that bi*ches like that only feel him cuz of his baller status, so he already ahead of that hoe

if you a broke n*gga of course you would treat that bi*ch better cuz you know she can do better than you

javale don't give a fu*k cuz he know hoes like that are a dime a dozen and I bet she would still go back and fu*k with him if he booked her another flight

This same girl would probably not give ya the time of day

Javale needs to have a talk with Chad

I think some athletes, celebrities and rich guys, have it fu*ked up and don't understand that there is a strong chance that she is only messing with you because of what you have, who you are, and/or what you can do for her.

Be real

and the same goes for rich females.

it's not right, but it is what it is and at least javale gets it

I'm not saying it's impossible to find something real, but it's unlikey and that's just being honest
 5 years ago '06        #238
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Robert Littal said:
It is a long and funny read, your choice to check out full story, but here are most interesting parts written from her perspective.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #239
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,807 | Props total: 1724 1724
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
fu*k it
here yall go

this n*gga was horrible at rapping

286 - 128 STRK: 2 l in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *
 5 years ago '10        #240
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 Moony Jackson said:
yall n*ggas some suckas

TizOnly1 said:
That's somebody's daughter that has no respect for her damn self. My own daughter, sister or mother would never get "flown out" by some dude she doesn't even know. They would never hit the hotel, fu*k the dude minutes after meeting him, then get played, and fu*k him again.

This broad tried to run game, and had it ran on her. Simple as that.

This isn't some case of some innocent woman, who had a real genuine connection with a man, finding out that it was fake.

This is the case of a completely phony connection being forged from the beginning. He wanted pus*y. She was attracted to money/status. He paid his little $300 for a plane ticket, and got the pus*y. She tried to gain some money/status from throwing the pus*y at him. Simple as that.

Don't give me that mother/daughter/sister bullsh*t. This is a ho. Simple as that. The bi*ch dances for Worldstar hits. FOH.
 TizOnly1 said:
She's a wh0ore. A bird. A scallywag.

This isn't some respectable woman, that you take out.. talk with.. respect..

This is some bi*ch that dances on Worldstar... when you gotta click the 18+ button to look at it. Some Twitter ho, looking to chill off some basketball money.

Get real. Don't love these hos.

Respectable females, that have real life goals, some sense in their heads, and RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES get treated with respect. bi*ches looking for easy come ups, trying to get the world to hand them a beautiful life, on the strength of their looks alone.. they get none of that.

I can't believe there are n*ggas out here actually defending this bi*ch. What did she do to earn respect from men? She's a WSHH/Twitter vixen so guess what 99% of men in this world are going to see this woman as:

A Jumpoff.

Our actions determine whether or not we earn respect in this world. Javale played that woman for a fool because at the end of the day that's what she is. She shoulda saw the red flag as soon as she got to the hotel room and the FIRST THING that came out of his mouth was "Let's fu*k." She coulda left right there but no, this hoe gives up the puss INSTANTLY and then expects to be treated like a queen afterwards!?

That's the problem with these type of females. They want to be treated like more than just a jumpoff but their actions don't deem them worthy of being treated as such. If you walk like a hoe, talk like a hoe, and act like a hoe, you're gonna get treated like a hoe. End of story.

Last edited by TiestoFriendly; 09-06-2012 at 10:17 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy