Javele McGee Puts Jump Off in Her Place (pics)

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
Mega 
space
space
$5,596 | Props total: 984 984
One day he's going to get one of these hoes pregnant, and the jokes going to be on him
 09-05-2012, 10:31 PM         #182
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn she fine as hell tho...

my n*gga aint following in line with the new era of simps like wiz and ye...treat hoes like hoes
 09-05-2012, 10:46 PM         #183
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
maybe because you have his name under a picture of kemba walker.
it took me a while to understand wtf was going on here, took me a while to see that "god" was under my avi

But i am god
 5 years ago '09        #184
six6nine9wpk 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,024 | Props total: 778 778
I would never treat a female like that................... If you believe she has negative intention let her be. Doing ill to others will get you no where. Like someone already stated he will eventually get one of these hoes preggo. I dont wanna even fu*k a bi*ch that aint about sh*t.,
 5 years ago '06        #185
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 957 957
that dude doesnt know how to act
 5 years ago '07        #186
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 RaptorsLost said:
i dont care how big i got i would never treat a woman like that
This, If i had that amount of dough she would be wifey for a week lol then afterwards she would have to dip with no chipotle
 09-05-2012, 11:30 PM         #187
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
 5 years ago '11        #188
rec1989 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 19 19
Ayana Marie (Ayana__Marie) on Twitter
twitter.com/Ayana__Marie
Ayana Marie. @Ayana__Marie. LOVES GOD. Smart. Beautiful inside and out. Speaks Up. Business Woman...on my path to be the best person I can.
 5 years ago '04        #189
bwlove02 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 489 489
There's females that been done way worst she need to quit her griping. Plus was this n*gga suppose to fly her, house her, feed her, fu*k her, and cuddle her. 3 outta 5 is good
 5 years ago '08        #190
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,053 | Props total: 4899 4899
You're as cold as ice...
 5 years ago '07        #191
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 Skratch said:
why does god hate me so much??
 Skratch said:
But i am god
Why do you hate yourself so much?
 5 years ago '04        #192
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 The Fifth KD said:
Now before it was revealed that this chick was a attention wh0ore round the 'net....

I really dont see what would have been so bad about chilling with her, taking her out and/or whatever in addition to smashing.

I mean sh*t as a man, a break from the monotony of chilling with your n*ggas, working, playing video games and/or whatever is great, and typically the company of a young lady is the best way to break that monotony.

And the thing is, doing all of those things isn't simping or committing or whatever. Enjoying her company and ensuring she has a good time (but not ignoring your priorities of course) is grown man sh*t. And if you have a bad time or you desire to drop the chick from the roster and never holla at her again, well okay. That's fine too.

But all of that dogging out, treating them like scum of the earth is some women hater/patriarchal sh*t....and this is coming from someone who regularly says bi*ches ain't sh*t/are fu*king retarded.

Me? I desire grown, mature relationships and if your someone of Javale McGee's status, then you can EASILY afford to take that risk and give someone the benefit of the doubt by treating them with some respectability; after all there's a million other chicks willing to take her spot.
She's a wh0ore. A bird. A scallywag.

This isn't some respectable woman, that you take out.. talk with.. respect..

This is some bi*ch that dances on Worldstar... when you gotta click the 18+ button to look at it. Some Twitter ho, looking to chill off some basketball money.

Get real. Don't love these hos.

Respectable females, that have real life goals, some sense in their heads, and RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES get treated with respect. bi*ches looking for easy come ups, trying to get the world to hand them a beautiful life, on the strength of their looks alone.. they get none of that.
 5 years ago '06        #193
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 RaptorsLost said:
n*gga thats somebodys daughter
Exactly. How would you feel if your own daughter, sister, or mother got treated that way?

Too many "Alpha" males on this forum.
 09-06-2012, 12:10 AM         #194
Obey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McGee won????
 5 years ago '04        #195
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
 K-Train said:
Exactly. How would you feel if your own daughter, sister, or mother got treated that way?

Too many "Alpha" males on this forum.
That's somebody's daughter that has no respect for her damn self. My own daughter, sister or mother would never get "flown out" by some dude she doesn't even know. They would never hit the hotel, fu*k the dude minutes after meeting him, then get played, and fu*k him again.

This broad tried to run game, and had it ran on her. Simple as that.

This isn't some case of some innocent woman, who had a real genuine connection with a man, finding out that it was fake.

This is the case of a completely phony connection being forged from the beginning. He wanted pus*y. She was attracted to money/status. He paid his little $300 for a plane ticket, and got the pus*y. She tried to gain some money/status from throwing the pus*y at him. Simple as that.

Don't give me that mother/daughter/sister bullsh*t. This is a ho. Simple as that. The bi*ch dances for Worldstar hits. FOH.
 5 years ago '10        #196
Amysson410 1 heat pts
space
space
$267 | Props total: 22 22
Based Javale
 5 years ago '11        #197
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 TizOnly1 said:
That's somebody's daughter that has no respect for her damn self. My own daughter, sister or mother would never get "flown out" by some dude she doesn't even know. They would never hit the hotel, fu*k the dude minutes after meeting him, then get played, and fu*k him again.

This broad tried to run game, and had it ran on her. Simple as that.

This isn't some case of some innocent woman, who had a real genuine connection with a man, finding out that it was fake.

This is the case of a completely phony connection being forged from the beginning. He wanted pus*y. She was attracted to money/status. He paid his little $300 for a plane ticket, and got the pus*y. She tried to gain some money/status from throwing the pus*y at him. Simple as that.

Don't give me that mother/daughter/sister bullsh*t. This is a ho. Simple as that. The bi*ch dances for Worldstar hits. FOH.

5 years ago '04        #198
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,855 | Props total: 934 934
 Jae_Mike said:
This, If i had that amount of dough she would be wifey for a week lol then afterwards she would have to dip with no chipotle
and by that time she would have robbed you blind. She a hoe straight up B, you don't wifey that for even a second.
 09-06-2012, 12:56 AM         #199
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaptorsLost said:
i dont care how big i got i would never treat a woman like that
i would, fu*k these bi*ches she know what she is

[video - click to view]

I ain't no ball player, You ain't gon get pregnant and get hit off wit paper

you gon get hit off and slid off before the neighbors take off to go to work
 5 years ago '05        #200
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
good sh*t. dumb a.ss bi*ches lookin for a meal ticket. dragged that ho back to reality. get a career and stop expecting your pus*y/looks to take you somewhere. i hope all these good for nothin broads get the same treatment.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy