Video of jojo catching lil reese in traffic (got gunned down 9 hours after the video was uploaded)

most viewed right now
 146
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-07-2012, 02:39 AM         #121
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
Still dont make sense when the fredo dude ridin for them n*ggas. might as well not mention names at all if u afraid of one of the dudes in their camp that im a.ssumming u kno is ab dat life
"WE AIN'T REALLY WIT THE TALKIN bi*ch WE BOUT THAT ACTION"




all yall n*ggas is flippin right now tho.
 09-07-2012, 02:56 AM         #122
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
"WE AIN'T REALLY WIT THE TALKIN bi*ch WE BOUT THAT ACTION"




all yall n*ggas is flippin right now tho.
What u mean by flippn bra, i dnt do gymnastics. What i said makes sense. If a n*gga dissin my mans but doesnt mention me n knows ima ride for my mans, then he might as involve me too r dont diss at all. This internet sh*t gettn n*ggas k!lled quicker than the actual streets
 5 years ago '05        #123
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Stupid Fresh said:
in this video Jo Jo was screaming he was going to k!ll Reese

im not understanding, the video saying keef getting k!lled next? smh, my young brothers out here doomed.
 09-07-2012, 05:43 AM         #124
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Two different people. I doubt JoJo Capone would even waste his time with these lil dudes.
man you see these Chicago n*ggas? Doing drivebys but instead of shooting they just cussing







It ain't going down like that in the N.O. Ain't no muhfu*kin arguing. If you got beef with a n*gga there ain't nothing to talk about. Only thing he gon hear is them bullets humming at his a.ss. When a n*gga in the N.O catch you slippin that's ya issue.
 5 years ago '05        #125
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Youngin19 said:
man you see these Chicago n*ggas? Doing drivebys but instead of shooting they just cussing







It ain't going down like that in the N.O. Ain't no muhfu*kin arguing. If you got beef with a n*gga there ain't nothing to talk about. Only thing he gon hear is them bullets humming at his a.ss. When a n*gga in the N.O catch you slippin that's ya issue.
and I guess you said all that to sound "cool" or prove your location is "tough" ??? You have a avi that says RIP Derrick, so I am going to go out on a limb and say that it's someone you knew that was murdered. and yet your still promoting this stupid type of bloodshed?

fu*k is wrong with you young n*ggas out in the world? Ya'll so quick to meet a early death? fu*k it, if ya'll so "bout it, bout it" why not join the military, go infantry and deploy to warzones?

It's easy to k!ll fellow brothers and sisters, but ya'll's heart don't pump the same type of wolf tickets ya'll barking.

SMH, 2012 might be the end of the world for some the way it's appearing.
 09-07-2012, 06:07 AM         #126
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
man you see these Chicago n*ggas? Doing drivebys but instead of shooting they just cussing







It ain't going down like that in the N.O. Ain't no muhfu*kin arguing. If you got beef with a n*gga there ain't nothing to talk about. Only thing he gon hear is them bullets humming at his a.ss. When a n*gga in the N.O catch you slippin that's ya issue.

[video - click to view]

 09-07-2012, 06:09 AM         #127
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxden full of g unit crips



[video - click to view]

 09-07-2012, 06:11 AM         #128
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

 09-07-2012, 06:14 AM         #129
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 09-07-2012, 10:07 AM         #130
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
and I guess you said all that to sound "cool" or prove your location is "tough" ??? You have a avi that says RIP Derrick, so I am going to go out on a limb and say that it's someone you knew that was murdered. and yet your still promoting this stupid type of bloodshed?

fu*k is wrong with you young n*ggas out in the world? Ya'll so quick to meet a early death? fu*k it, if ya'll so "bout it, bout it" why not join the military, go infantry and deploy to warzones?

It's easy to k!ll fellow brothers and sisters, but ya'll's heart don't pump the same type of wolf tickets ya'll barking.

SMH, 2012 might be the end of the world for some the way it's appearing.

I'm from New Orleans lol. I ain't gotta prove my city tough. n*ggas already know.



I don't feel sorry for these n*ggas man. They outchea livin that life. Ain't nobody make them choose this path. It is what it is. That's how the game go
 09-07-2012, 10:14 AM         #131
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
that lah bi*ch boi in ya avi jackin my n*gga Slim swag with that cross between his eyes


"Soulja sign between my eyes so you know I'm bout drama"


[video - click to view]




he ain't murk nothin...you gotta earn stripes before you rock that
 09-07-2012, 10:15 AM         #132
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly u want n*ggas to be up here like fredo shot 30 n*ggas last night wanna discuss the details?


type a n*gga to work wit the boys
 5 years ago '08        #133
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
 all3rd said:
8 replies and no link of the prophet savior Lil Mouse
damn damn damn!
 09-07-2012, 10:31 AM         #134
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Wow this thread just bringin all the clowns out..

Type mufuka tryina live off his mans rep... bi*ch u aint k!llin nothin...
did I say I was a k!ller you little f*ggot? I'd knock you the fu*k out tho. I said these n*ggas ain't gangsta..and they not.




lil n*ggas mouth off too much...they ain't bout nothin. they wouldn't make it in my city
 09-07-2012, 10:42 AM         #135
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


dis n*ggas a fed b
 5 years ago '05        #136
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Youngin19 said:
I'm from New Orleans lol. I ain't gotta prove my city tough. n*ggas already know.



I don't feel sorry for these n*ggas man. They outchea livin that life. Ain't nobody make them choose this path. It is what it is. That's how the game go
That's what I am talking about, it's as if you are glorifying death before a young kat enjoys his life. this sh*t isn't a game
 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM         #137
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the poster boy for your city is


[pic - click to view]



more than likely u shouldnt be in here talkin sh*t



they wouldn't make it in my city


dis n*gga is comedy
 09-07-2012, 11:13 AM         #138
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL pus*y u wouldnt touch me... So u can save all that messageboard threat sh*t...


And u aint gotta say u a k!ller.

U on here actin like these kids aint bout sh*t... Yet u sayin it thousands of miles away... It dont take a gangsta to pull a trigger.. all it take is a kid lookin for a rep... Which is exactly what they are.

And your hood aint no harder than anybody elses... Everybody got guns...
son, shut yo bi*chass up. you soft as fu*k son. look what you got in yo avi. You a science/sci-fi geek . I'd slap you up and spit in ya face lil n*gga.


Last edited by Youngin19; 09-07-2012 at 11:18 AM..
 09-07-2012, 11:14 AM         #139
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what kind of scientists do you know?
 09-07-2012, 11:17 AM         #140
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
if the poster boy for your city is


[pic - click to view]



more than likely u shouldnt be in here talkin sh*t



they wouldn't make it in my city


dis n*gga is comedy
and Kanye and Lupe and Common rep you city



fu*k is you talkin bout you lil retarded, remedial fu*k...how old are you? 15


you got to be a lil young dumb n*gga




n*gga implied New Orleans was soft


these n*ggas on bx is comical....do some research or something lil n*gga you might learn something
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy