Video of jojo catching lil reese in traffic (got gunned down 9 hours after the video was uploaded)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
 lethalastro said:
i moved from chicago in 2009, and only go back to visit now. i was born and raised in the city, and even though this sh*t is disgusting on all levels, lets not act like 900 something ppl werent getting k!lled in chicago in the early 90's. chicago just has a national media platform now, and ppl are starting to pay attention. one of the reasons why all chicago murders dont appear on fbi murder charts is cuz of the way cpd profiles crimes. im only 28 and i know at least 40 some n*ggaz k!lled in the streets over the dumbest sh*t. city is a city of neighborhoods, and if you're from a particular block, more than likely u will be guilty by a.ssociation, cuz gangs run every block in the city (a very few exceptions). most ppl dont even get jumped into gangs anymore, if u grew up on a block wit some n*ggaz, yo a.ss gone be repping just like them if u hang wit em. cuz when rival gangs ride thru and start shooting, they dont give a fu*k who is out there, u will get shot at too. sh*t is crazy in chiraq, but i dont really feel any kinda pressure when i go home to visit. i never felt it when i lived there, its all about who u know, what you're doing, and staying low key and off radar. riding on another deck and disrespecting will get u k!lled in chicago the same day. a lotta n*ggaz not k!llin over money and drugs, its about respect.
Chicago is getting this much attention only because it's Obama's city during election season and the media wants to blame him for it. Chicago was way worse in the 90's...but every city is full of young n*ggas like in Chicago that are k!lling. I mean every major city in America, because of this violent culture we live in and by that I mean American culture. Everything has violence from movies to games and these youngings are only acting out what America feeds them.
 09-06-2012, 11:19 AM         #82
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shanked said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #83
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,768 | Props total: 5974 5974
 YoungKazzy said:

I've said "im gunna k!ll you" hundreds of times during my life to people who have infuriated me. Did I k!ll all of them? no.
 5 years ago '12        #84
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53 OP
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 pele20 said:
You kids have definitely got it twisted... There was a time when if someone disrespects you, you go and beat their a.ss... That gets the point across... All this k!lling is senseless... I'm not really proud of my city as of late...
YOU'RE BEING VERY IGNORANT!!!

Lil reese probably didn't k!ll jojo but i mean cmon its k!ll or be k!lled out there why are you going to slam somebody for defending his life... maybe next time you have an enemy who wants to k!ll you actually murder you instead huh? and if you even retaliate I will cuss you out for being senseless
 5 years ago '12        #85
space
space
 KoolBreeze said:
 5 years ago '06        #86
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
<< this guy is dry snitching like crazy...dumb a.ss
 09-06-2012, 11:44 AM         #87
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flash Kick said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats a scary sight.......

[pic - click to view]

" I know Fredo's somewhere out here in the cut..."
 5 years ago '07        #88
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Eddie.. said:
I'm liking this Chi town rap

dudes is real
Me too

[pic - click to view]

Minister said:
 5 years ago '11        #89
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 YoungKazzy said:
YOU'RE BEING VERY IGNORANT!!!

Lil reese probably didn't k!ll jojo but i mean cmon its k!ll or be k!lled out there why are you going to slam somebody for defending his life... maybe next time you have an enemy who wants to k!ll you actually murder you instead huh? and if you even retaliate I will cuss you out for being senseless
first of all, those kids are stupid for getting themselves into a situation where somebody wants to murder them

second of all, youre calling dude ignorant because he said theyre dumb for settling their problems with guns instead of fists?

5 years ago '07        #90
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 Rawse Bawse said:
Chicago is getting this much attention only because it's Obama's city during election season and the media wants to blame him for it. Chicago was way worse in the 90's...but every city is full of young n*ggas like in Chicago that are k!lling. I mean every major city in America, because of this violent culture we live in and by that I mean American culture. Everything has violence from movies to games and these youngings are only acting out what America feeds them.
 5 years ago '07        #91
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 09-06-2012, 12:19 PM         #92
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #93
space
space
 LebronOnYoBtch said:

:a greement1:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 5 years ago '12        #94
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
first of all, those kids are stupid for getting themselves into a situation where somebody wants to murder them

second of all, youre calling dude ignorant because he said theyre dumb for settling their problems with guns instead of fists?

no im calling him ignorant because he said he (the murderer) was dumb for k!lling the dude who wanted to k!ll him.

I understand where he is coming from the whole situation is a mess from an outside viewpoint but these thugs live this life to the real so there is no sympathy for any of them, just sorry. to reiterate my point dude was ignorant for calling the k!ller of lil jojo dumb.
 5 years ago '04        #95
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Ignorant a.ss kids and grown a.ss men enabling this sort of foolishness.. and to make matters worse these dumbasses furthermore pushing the ignorance referring to Chicago as "ChiRaq" as if these mindless imbeciles need any other reason to act like they live in a war-zone.

Pac said it best.. "Giv'em guns, step back and watch'em k!ll each other"

Those who don't value life sure as hell don't deserve it.. Less fortunate people in many countries get k!lled just for wishing they had it as good as most of us are living here.
 5 years ago '09        #96
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
So n*ggas wasn't like this in LA back in the days I watch documentaries. fu*k up about new generation
 5 years ago '12        #97
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Aww man these n*ggas pus*y!! They doin driveby arguments now like are you serious n*gga. If these me and my dudes or any n*gga bout they sh*t n*gga you catch yo beef downbad like that you hop out and off both of bi*ches. Then they was like 4 deep in the car, a fu*k n*gga thats that sh*t i dont like man and this strait fu*k sh*t. I got no sypanty for this dude, if you aint like a n*gga when he was alive fu*k that n*gga more when he dead i gotta respect how keif feel on this one.
 5 years ago '10        #98
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
who uploads a video of themselves taking an L............cuz if you roll up on a n*gga and that n*gga walks toward you then you roll off...........YOU lost.
 5 years ago '05        #100
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Killaaj said:
Most of u sound like some pus*ys that's just commenting.... n*ggas is from the hood.. this all they kno.. rapping is to feed families... coming on another n*gga block talking bout bdk and sh*t going to get u popped.. stop trying to dry snitch... most of the people posting is white nerds who wants us in jail. Comment on some video games or something.. y'all don't come from where we come from... no hate just stop the commenting on sh*t u kno anything about.
well after reading your well crafted thesis i believe you are 100% correct. these white nerds in here saying that senseless violence needs to stop are clearly just furthering their agenda to see blacks incarcerated. blacks should have the right k!ll to one another with no repercussions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago