Video of jojo catching lil reese in traffic (got gunned down 9 hours after the video was uploaded)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
smfh
blacks
 5 years ago '05        #62
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
this is great i hope all of them (both sides) end up dead
 5 years ago '06        #63
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 2669 2669
Why not get out the ride tho?..

lame from all angles b..
 5 years ago '07        #64
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 GucciBoy347 said:
This GD gang member from chicago that has been running his mouth about Lil reese and GBE as a whole (Who are BD gang members)

Whelp, sh*t got real, and he got murked .
This sh*t saddens me for real. These lil n*ggas can't see sh*t beyond their little misguided world. Dying for a concrete slab that you don't even own. Is everybody in Chicago gang affiliated???? Where are the parents??? My son would never be on no bullsh*t like this. I would beat that a.ss everyday!!!
 5 years ago '08        #65
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 FeedTheBeast said:
This sh*t saddens me for real. These lil n*ggas can't see sh*t beyond their little misguided world. Dying for a concrete slab that you don't even own. Is everybody in Chicago gang affiliated???? Where are the parents??? My son would never be on no bullsh*t like this. I would beat that a.ss everyday!!!
No, Chicago got neutrons (non members) like any place. It's just that most people in Chicago even if they arent in a gang are only removed from it by 6 degrees of seperation. So you might not even be in one, but if you hang around a certain gang hood you'd get shot too by a.ssociate. Everybody know somebody here, because this is where GD, VL, Black P. Stones, Latin Kings, etc started and sometimes it's actually harder not joining a gang growing up than joining one because we get recruited here at a real real young age. I remember back in my elementary school, the Black P. Stones used to start recruiting kids at around 5th/6th grade. So by the time you got out of 8th grade and graduated you were already BPS.
 09-06-2012, 08:19 AM         #66
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
I'm liking this Chi town rap

dudes is real

" I know yall don't understand gang culture.......But it's provocative, it gets the people goinnng !!! "

Did I just say that?
 5 years ago '05        #67
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
The "Imma k!ll You Ho, Imma k!ll You" is gone get Reese in some hot water. even if he has an alibi, that video and sentence is going to hold alot of weight in a case.

It's weird though, because everyone was calling Lupe a bi*ch and saying he was on some girl type ish when he said what he said in relations to chief keef & the culture he perpetuates but this situation is prime example as to what Lupe was speaking on.

Chief Keef laughs at the death of another, even though JoJo was his rival and in this video he was antagonizing Reese, it shows what type of mentality and cold-blooded nature Keef is on. I've seen his videos and they are pretty much to the tune of "murder musik". To hear Reese say "Imma k!ll You Ho, Imma k!ll You" just shows that JoJo's death wasn't random or some "by-chance" situation. I read one article from a Chicago based news paper which states that Keef had an a.ssociate who attended school with JoJo in the neighborhood shortly before the shooting death of JoJo. SMH Keef and the rest of them is ending their career's faster than it started.

But let's be real, Rap music in general is being piloted towards this destructive style of "creativity". and record labels such as Interscope is doing nothing more than help promote such senseless acts of violence and mayhem. These situations will continue to take place for the fact that when Artist's such as Lupe attempt to speak up and out about things fan's, critics and people in general bash him (some support him but not enough). No one will take it serious until it's their Friend or Family Member who is directly affected.
 5 years ago '05        #68
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
Most of u sound like some pus*ys that's just commenting.... n*ggas is from the hood.. this all they kno.. rapping is to feed families... coming on another n*gga block talking bout bdk and sh*t going to get u popped.. stop trying to dry snitch... most of the people posting is white nerds who wants us in jail. Comment on some video games or something.. y'all don't come from where we come from... no hate just stop the commenting on sh*t u kno anything about.
 5 years ago '05        #69
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Killaaj said:
Most of u sound like some pus*ys that's just commenting.... n*ggas is from the hood.. this all they kno.. rapping is to feed families... coming on another n*gga block talking bout bdk and sh*t going to get u popped.. stop trying to dry snitch... most of the people posting is white nerds who wants us in jail. Comment on some video games or something.. y'all don't come from where we come from... no hate just stop the commenting on sh*t u kno anything about.
It doesn't matter if you white or not, because growing up in a rough neighborhood does not excuse you for being ignorant to things such as this.

How is it that whites want "us in jail." when it's "us" who is doing the k!lling? We k!lling our own and you feel it's "whites" wanting us in bondage? That's wild, instead of making excuses why not make positive changes?
 5 years ago '04        #70
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
i moved from chicago in 2009, and only go back to visit now. i was born and raised in the city, and even though this sh*t is disgusting on all levels, lets not act like 900 something ppl werent getting k!lled in chicago in the early 90's. chicago just has a national media platform now, and ppl are starting to pay attention. one of the reasons why all chicago murders dont appear on fbi murder charts is cuz of the way cpd profiles crimes. im only 28 and i know at least 40 some n*ggaz k!lled in the streets over the dumbest sh*t. city is a city of neighborhoods, and if you're from a particular block, more than likely u will be guilty by a.ssociation, cuz gangs run every block in the city (a very few exceptions). most ppl dont even get jumped into gangs anymore, if u grew up on a block wit some n*ggaz, yo a.ss gone be repping just like them if u hang wit em. cuz when rival gangs ride thru and start shooting, they dont give a fu*k who is out there, u will get shot at too. sh*t is crazy in chiraq, but i dont really feel any kinda pressure when i go home to visit. i never felt it when i lived there, its all about who u know, what you're doing, and staying low key and off radar. riding on another deck and disrespecting will get u k!lled in chicago the same day. a lotta n*ggaz not k!llin over money and drugs, its about respect.
 5 years ago '05        #71
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
and if you watch and listen to the video it was jojo guy in the backseat saying im going to k!ll you not lil reese how can you be mad at lil reese he was minding his own showing his father his new whip he bought but you have a n*gga like jojo trying to worldstar him all reese was doing trying to protect his father
 5 years ago '12        #72
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53 OP
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
and if you watch and listen to the video it was jojo guy in the backseat saying im going to k!ll you not lil reese how can you be mad at lil reese he was minding his own showing his father his new whip he bought but you have a n*gga like jojo trying to worldstar him all reese was doing trying to protect his father

What the fu*k did yall expect reese to do? he was mindin his own buisness and some fu*k n*gga comes in a drive-by style approach and calls him a bi*ch

not only this but the constant tweet dissing and diss songs. I swear to god if lil reese or keef get in trouble with the law because of this I will give up all hope for the justice system.

It is clear to even a 6 year old that this mother fu*king piece of dog sh*t (lil jojo) who was acting like he was tony montana (dissing entire gangs) provoked lil reese into him saying "i will k!ll you" I've said "im gunna k!ll you" hundreds of times during my life to people who have infuriated me. Did I k!ll all of them? no.

but at the end of the day, there is NO credible evidence so thats why I said if lil reese or keef catch a case because of this, I'll give up all hope. jojo asked to be k!lled
 5 years ago '06        #73
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
scream out the window, drive off. #2012gangsta
 5 years ago '04        #74
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
 GucciBoy347 said:
This GD gang member from chicago that has been running his mouth about Lil reese and GBE as a whole (Who are BD gang members)

Whelp, sh*t got real, and he got murked .
n*gga Im riding with LUPE after seeing this video no positive message at all in this vid. n*gga I never seen so many n*ggas with guns in they hands like this. Also dude should of been with his n*ggas instead of riding a bike by himself.
 5 years ago '05        #75
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30133 30133
Don't worry Marshall law is coming to Chicago very soon
 5 years ago '07        #76
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
no it wasnt. listen to how distant the voice was saying that compared to how loud those talking in the car are.

Last edited by 240ka; 09-06-2012 at 10:49 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #77
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 237 237
 YoungKazzy said:

What the fu*k did yall expect reese to do? he was mindin his own buisness and some fu*k n*gga comes in a drive-by style approach and calls him a bi*ch

not only this but the constant tweet dissing and diss songs. I swear to god if lil reese or keef get in trouble with the law because of this I will give up all hope for the justice system.

It is clear to even a 6 year old that this mother fu*king piece of dog sh*t (lil jojo) who was acting like he was tony montana (dissing entire gangs) provoked lil reese into him saying "i will k!ll you" I've said "im gunna k!ll you" hundreds of times during my life to people who have infuriated me. Did I k!ll all of them? no.

but at the end of the day, there is NO credible evidence so thats why I said if lil reese or keef catch a case because of this, I'll give up all hope. jojo asked to be k!lled
You kids have definitely got it twisted... There was a time when if someone disrespects you, you go and beat their a.ss... That gets the point across... All this k!lling is senseless... I'm not really proud of my city as of late...
 09-06-2012, 10:59 AM         #78
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
100's
 5 years ago '11        #79
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #80
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 all3rd said:
8 replies and no link of the prophet savior Lil Mouse
I thought this was a parody on the dumb sh*t going on in Chicago. This sh*t is real? How old is this kid? Are you serious? Too many questions now
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy