Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-06-2012, 12:40 AM         #101
WeBeRollin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
What has Romney done as a politician for you to believe that he will help the economy?

Please explain.

I would love to read your response.
If you pay attention to the background of these guys, Romney actually has a lotttt of economical and financial experience from his business background. To be honest he would have been a solid choice 3 years ago before he had to go "full blow republican" to be able to run and now he has gone polarized as all these candidates have to.

Obama didn't stop the debt from raising which was a big mistake. Taxes will have to rise and something has to stop this debt, otherwise we're all fu*ked.

I'm independent and this this is the classic southpark giant douche vs turd sandwich we are facing. People in America don't follow politics to the point that they know candidates well anymore. Everyone just looks at pictures/short ads/or debates and just pick which one they like better. I don't give a sh*t what our president looks like or acts like as long as he knows what to do. Fox is the only news that promotes republicans and they are retarded. CNN/ABC/CBS etc ALL promote democratic. Why else do we all scream democratic? The republican taxes for the rich are dumb, but their other laws aren't as bad as some of the dems.

I'll live out my life fine I hope but our kids are fu*ked.
 09-06-2012, 01:06 AM         #102
WeBeRollin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p00rky said:
Are you referring to when he was at Bain? Where he bought and gutted other businesses. Or the outsourcing to India and China? Or the solar power company he back that went out of business? I could go on if you like...

Taxes for the rich are dumb but everything else is okay? Cutting Pell Grants is okay to you? I thought you were worried about kids? Republican views on women choice is okay with you?
I never said I agreed with what he did, but said he was a good business man. I think he is very smart and could get sh*t done. Republicans as a whole are dumb as bricks.

So far I'm voting for Obama.

I hate politics. Just figured I'd play devils advocate. It intrigues me to see why people love Obama so much, I personally have nothing against him but people go ape sh*t for him. I've seen people key cars just because they support republicans. sh*t is like a cult haha
 09-06-2012, 01:59 AM         #104
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*king hate overzealous people who do things like this, wishing death or death threat - all some really fu*ked up and mentally unstable bullsh*t no matter the situation
 09-06-2012, 02:00 AM         #105
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
so what are you going to say in 2016 when the country looks the same as it does now or worse?

same could be said about anybody who runs for president
if i voted it wouldnt be clueless romney
 09-06-2012, 03:17 AM         #106
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bx kid said:
Ppl cant even give 5 legitamate reasons as to why they voted for barak besides the fact that he's black...
Who gives a fu*k. Im tired of hearin n seein that played out sh*t. If blacks were treated equally way back when, then maybe that wldnt be the reason but instead its always been whites voted in just becuz theyre white majority of time if not all the time so k!ll that bullsh*t bra
 5 years ago '05        #107
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 p00rky said:
Are you referring to when he was at Bain? Where he bought and gutted other businesses. Or the outsourcing to India and China? Or the solar power company he back that went out of business? I could go on if you like...

Taxes for the rich are dumb but everything else is okay? Cutting Pell Grants is okay to you? I thought you were worried about kids? Republican views on women choice is okay with you?
I don't agree with everything he does but people blow the Bain and outsourcing sh*t out of proportion. That's business homie. You see how Jay and Diddy handle business? It's not always nice. Now if he was the president of the country he's going to want to keep jobs here, but from a business prospective it is what it is.

And what's with everyone being anti-Romney because he's rich? Democrats put up John Kerry who was worth more than Romney.

But yeah fu*k both our choices, I'm not voting either way. With either choice we're gonna be fu*ked. Neither is going to stop spending ridiculous amounts of money.

though at people gettin upset about outsourcing. That's Econ 101. If I had a business that made me more money by outsourcing I'd do it too.

Last edited by Philly B; 09-06-2012 at 04:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #108
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 WeBeRollin said:
If you pay attention to the background of these guys, Romney actually has a lotttt of economical and financial experience from his business background. To be honest he would have been a solid choice 3 years ago before he had to go "full blow republican" to be able to run and now he has gone polarized as all these candidates have to.

Obama didn't stop the debt from raising which was a big mistake. Taxes will have to rise and something has to stop this debt, otherwise we're all fu*ked. .
Romney = vulture capitalist...its their profession to prey on the poor for profit.

Where in his background would ANYBODY get the impression he would look out for the non-rich. Thats like saying a serial child molester should run a daycare because he's got experience with children...
 09-06-2012, 05:43 AM         #109
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall dummies if yall think everybody rich votes republican

thats sum dum a.ss sh*t

im not even doing all this political talk anyway sh*ts a waste of time
 09-06-2012, 05:43 AM         #110
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vince mcmahon is the lead campaign manager for the federal reserve
 5 years ago '09        #111
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas maaaaaaaaad!!!!!
 09-06-2012, 10:01 AM         #112
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
vince mcmahon is the lead campaign manager for the federal reserve
the wrestling n*gga ??????
 09-06-2012, 10:56 AM         #113
Dayton937 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Funny, because I'm neither a Romney supporter nor conservative. Apparently being anti-Obama renders me a Romney supporter by default. God Bless America.
you think you're so fu*king smart bi*ching all fu*king day about how poorly our leaders treat you, and yet you refuse to cast a vote in your own representative democracy.

Last edited by Dayton937; 09-06-2012 at 10:59 AM..
 09-06-2012, 11:44 AM         #114
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 revinue2244 said:

[pic - click to view]

Where's the death threats?
 5 years ago '05        #115
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 S E L F said:
Where's the death threats?
Same thing I asked on the first page
 09-06-2012, 03:32 PM         #116
KingNick305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a fan of her music, but i can finally say I like nicki minaj, she sees the damage obama is doing to this country, shes got her head on right.
 5 years ago '07        #117
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 FoShizzle8 said:
yeah,im sure with 4 more years of obama this country will only get worse

and i dont care what the country looked like before obama was elected.what matters is what the country looks like now,i mean.you can have fun living in the past,but im living in the presant,id rather see romney in the white house and some improvements look possible.then a bunch of bullsh*t out of obama's mouth and 4 more years of the same sh*t

and i guess some people like yourself are fortunate to live in citys with lots of jobs,not everyone is
the country is doing better now than it was when Obama came in so what are you taling about and basing this nonesense on?
 5 years ago '07        #118
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 bx kid said:
Ppl cant even give 5 legitamate reasons as to why they voted for barak besides the fact that he's black...
 240ka said:
if thats the case, the people who didnt vote for him didnt b/c he IS black. see what i did there?

next

I see this went unanswered.
 09-06-2012, 09:33 PM         #119
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a fan of Romney, but you gotta be crazy to be down for this dude to continue on for another 4 years
 5 years ago '07        #120
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 chodestealer187 said:
Not a fan of Romney, but you gotta be crazy to be down for this dude to continue on for another 4 years
not one bit. this country could be up sh*t creek if the trend from 09 continued. think about that
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy