Chicago Rapper Dead? rumor...

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,848 | Props total: 8206 8206
Honestly, how can we feel bad for dis n*gga when this is the life he glorified? It's the streets. U talkin dat street sh*t and this is the consequences that come wit it. I feel sorry for youngin family but, u made ya bed now lie in it. U wanna bang on yt and call n*ggaz names than u better be ready to die bout dat sh*t. It's a dirty game but when u in it, u in it. I can't feel bad for a n*gga that was quote on quote, "about that life." I feel bad for people like a girl I grew up with that got shot 4 times last week in Brooklyn and died in front of her son bcuz a dumb n*gga felt like shooting up the block she was on that day. U got people that's trying to make it out of poverty and u got those that are comfortable in it. The ones that are comfortable in it make it out 2 ways. In this situation somebody had to go and unfortunately, it was him. May his soul rest in peace.
 5 years ago '10        #122
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 240ka said:
hes right though. you cant help everyone and not everyone wants help, to change....
Most people are against changing because their life is the only thing they know.But you should have hope that you can make things better for the future so that people wont want to change because they have a wonderful life.You shouldn't just say it will never change people, will want to struggle in the ghetto forever
 5 years ago '04        #123
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 240ka said:
isnt that Twista in the shot with Keef in the beginning of the vid?
Yeah, you can see him throughout the whole video.
 5 years ago '09        #124
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
He posted a video of him riding by lil Reese and yellin sh*t at him. Died a couple hours after
 5 years ago '10        #125
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,848 | Props total: 8206 8206
 BiZz said:
Most people are against changing because their life is the only thing they know.But you should have hope that you can make things better for the future so that people wont want to change because they have a wonderful life.You shouldn't just say it will never change people, will want to struggle in the ghetto forever
I feel u fam but honestly, it will never change. The cycle is too strong now. U will always have ghettos and ignorant n*ggaz livin in it. Same way ur always gonna have barrios and wild Hispanics livin in it or trailer park communities with wild white boys in it.There will always be a good and bad as long as this fu*ked up world we live in exist. U can't talk to these lil n*ggaZ. Words will not provide hope to a n*gga that only sees pain when he wakes up. Trust me. Everytime I go back home I try to talk sense in my lil n*ggaz. Try to lead by example. They see I made it out and the possibity is there for them but, they still gotta live in that sh*t. n*ggaz live in the present and don't lOok foward to the future. At the end of the day u jus have to accept the facts. There will always be ignorance whether it's white, black, Hispanic, whatever. I use to think like u but after awhile reality hits u and u have to accept it fam.
 5 years ago '10        #126
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 985 985
Its been confirmed that he's been k!lled

Two men in their late teens were k!lled in separate shootings on the South Side overnight, Chicago police said.

The first slaying occurred at about 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 6900 block of South Princeton Avenue in the Englewood neighborhood, police said.

Officers found Joseph Coleman, 18, unresponsive on the street with a gunshot wound, police said.

Coleman had been riding a bicycle when, according to a witness, a gunman inside of a tan or gray vehicle opened fire, striking him at least once, police said.

Coleman, of the 13000 block of South Evans Avenue, was taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center and pronounced dead there, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Police were investigating whether the shooting was sparked by a gang conflict in the area, authorities said.

Last edited by Rebirth46; 09-05-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #127
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
the hood always been fucd up for youngins.. the only diff now is n*ggas really dont care they dont want to be more in life or atleast go about bein a k!ller or true G in a true g fashion.

n*ggas wanna be wild and do dumb sh*t cuz its what get you noticed shootin and actin an a.ss for show meanwhile the kings sur norte k!llin us off left and right laffin at us
. plus mom out b00ty shakin in the club and dad either in jail or he tryin to have s3x with your gf or her friends actin like he yo older brother not yo daddy. mentally n*ggas are lost,and they dont want to be found.
much like girls who fuc everybody in the hood.. a rep is still a rep for some ppl.

but in the same breath i was a young wild aint give a fuc type n*gga so i understand the mindset alot of n*ggas from the era before them said fuc OG's rarely are OG'z ever just that now its some n*gga using him being old to control you or the situation stayin on top gettin rich while you grind and get hem'd up.

best thing to have happen is n*ggas my age who survived that sh*t givin them some game that last.

and my fam is tre to the heart BD or GD wont catch on in the streets from these guys pluggin it. the context of that is diff either u with that or not you cant just go around throwin forks or tre like its su woopn and not get ya card pulled.

Last edited by slapaho; 09-05-2012 at 11:04 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #128
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
cool.
 5 years ago '10        #129
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Adewale said:
Man you guys are on here discussing this sh*t like its a soap opera

Some of the Chicago cats on here are eluding
it's alluding

if you're going to try and sound smart. use the correct words.
 5 years ago '10        #130
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 joblakthe1 said:
I feel u fam but honestly, it will never change. The cycle is too strong now. U will always have ghettos and ignorant n*ggaz livin in it. Same way ur always gonna have barrios and wild Hispanics livin in it or trailer park communities with wild white boys in it.There will always be a good and bad as long as this fu*ked up world we live in exist. U can't talk to these lil n*ggaZ. Words will not provide hope to a n*gga that only sees pain when he wakes up. Trust me. Everytime I go back home I try to talk sense in my lil n*ggaz. Try to lead by example. They see I made it out and the possibity is there for them but, they still gotta live in that sh*t. n*ggaz live in the present and don't lOok foward to the future. At the end of the day u jus have to accept the facts. There will always be ignorance whether it's white, black, Hispanic, whatever. I use to think like u but after awhile reality hits u and u have to accept it fam.

Were leaving the age of the Piscean age and entering the age of Aquarius. Occupy wallstreet ect.

[video - click to view]

Change is gonna come I can smell it. This sh*t is on a whole other level than I live in a trailer park so i'm white type sh*t.

Last edited by BiZz; 09-05-2012 at 11:19 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #131
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
do yall know jo jo brother is the cash out dude who said he fu*k chief keef mother and that crib the lil n*gga was showing up to is lil reese family crib these dude had it coming what would you do if n*ggas you in war with keep showing up to your family crib

Last edited by GLOCKN SKIMASK; 09-05-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #132
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840

stupid lil fu*k n*gga.. tryna flex n sh*t

BANG BANG..

another dirtbag dead, we wont give a fu*k by tomorrow.
 09-05-2012, 11:47 AM         #133
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
do yall know jo jo brother is the dude who said he fu*k chief keef mother
whoa...
 5 years ago '06        #134
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 501 501
 Maafa said:
whoa...
fuccin whoa!
 5 years ago '11        #135
Kalifornicated 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,161 | Props total: 166 166
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
do yall know jo jo brother is the cash out dude who said he fu*k chief keef mother and that crib the lil n*gga was showing up to is lil reese family crib these dude had it coming what would you do if n*ggas you in war with keep showing up to your family crib
Damn, cole world
 5 years ago '12        #136
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
crazy....

a damn shame, but being so blatant nothing good was gonna happen
 5 years ago '04        #137
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,436 | Props total: 6498 6498
16 year olds in war over dumb sh!t
brainless muthafukas
 5 years ago '05        #138
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
yea i know lil reese in them need to say fuk that hood sh*t and get that money
 5 years ago '10        #139
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 985 985
That n*gga was 18 and Chief Keef is 17 Idk where mf's be gettin this 16yr old sh*t from ijs
 5 years ago '09        #140
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 Rebirth46 said:
That n*gga was 18 and Chief Keef is 17 Idk where mf's be gettin this 16yr old sh*t from ijs
i know right its like no one knows these n*ggas ages
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago