Chicago Rapper Dead? rumor...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2012, 07:11 AM         #101
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Southside n*ggas are so grimey, whole another level of grimey

Lss though, my home town

Last edited by deLeet; 09-05-2012 at 07:13 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #102
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
Damn they coonin hardbody out there in Chicago yall gotta get your sh*t together, B.
 5 years ago '07        #103
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 Adewale said:
Man you guys are on here discussing this sh*t like its a soap opera

Some of the Chicago cats on here are eluding to how real it is out here, but I feel they're glorifying it. And honestly that's how these lil n*gga's feel out here. The cool n*gga is the violent n*gga.

I don't think guys understand to the full extent of it, all the kids here have guns. It's SERIOUSLY hot out here. And they dont even understand that they are k!lling each other.

I worked in the ER of St.Benard Hospital. Constantly there were kids under the age of 16 coming in with gun shot wounds,amazed and proud it. It doesn't even faze them that someone tried k!lling them. They dont even understand it and all their friends and family are cool with it. And that was last summer, sh*t has gotten much worse. Its real out here.

The sad thing about these GBE cats is that they're the public manifestation of the violence that is common place in Chicago and because of that they are going to die. They're not making it out alive, the hood won't let them.
all these n*ggas are lost souls
 5 years ago '11        #104
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 2817 2817
 36 Nine said:
cant wait for the remix "shot up" i got shot up (i got shot up) i got shot up (i got shot up) i got shot up (i got shot up) i got shot up (i got shot up)

real talk this n*gga lame, hes not even intimidating, hating on a n*gga and taking his swag at the same damn time (where they do that at?),he cant even pull bad bi*ches his main squeeze got a mothafu*king mustash as thick as mines , doing drive by's and yellin insted of shooting?? even white boy on wshh that was driving by shooting at NOTHING is more gangsta than him

this n*gga is like a baby rosemo700 the pest version

i bet them them gbe n*ggas got huge grins on they face
 5 years ago '07        #105
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
this sh*t is sad. Ive recently started peeping some of these chi cats songs and this sh*t is no joke. Lupe wasnt joking.

*side note.
Lex Luger must be pissed all these chi producers essentially biting his style. they even have variations of his trademark sound bite he uses in his songs

Last edited by 240ka; 09-05-2012 at 08:21 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #106
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,965 | Props total: 3473 3473
Really, on the first day kids went back to school?

I really need to move up out of here.

Last edited by 01seay; 09-05-2012 at 08:49 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #107
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Supacat said:
n*gga u should be exterminated like the rest of them........and honestly if these fu*king morons wanna murder off each other then more glory to them as long as they dont bring the rest of society into it who gives a sh*t, their life isnt worth anything they make it so clear.
n*gga sounding like a bi*ch right now if you dont the murder game dont talk sh*t its that simple but if you out here in these streets acting like thi what you about and its not i feel no sympathy for you but like i said n*ggas see these gbe n*ggas is not a game
 5 years ago '05        #108
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 Travi$ said:
Time to bring out the nukes for Chitown. Talkin' bout shootin' up funerals & sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

wow..
 5 years ago '05        #109
chrismb 580 heat pts580
space
space
$19,235 | Props total: 33346 33346
damn homeboy said he shootin up the funeral
 5 years ago '11        #110
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 2817 2817
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
n*gga sounding like a bi*ch right now if you dont the murder game dont talk sh*t its that simple but if you out here in these streets acting like thi what you about and its not i feel no sympathy for you but like i said n*ggas see these gbe n*ggas is not a game
 5 years ago '04        #111
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
That's why I breeze thru the Southside when I'm in the chi, I post up on the north
 5 years ago '06        #112
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,965 | Props total: 3473 3473
 Adewale said:
Man you guys are on here discussing this sh*t like its a soap opera

Some of the Chicago cats on here are eluding to how real it is out here, but I feel they're glorifying it. And honestly that's how these lil n*gga's feel out here. The cool n*gga is the violent n*gga.

I don't think guys understand to the full extent of it, all the kids here have guns. It's SERIOUSLY hot out here. And they dont even understand that they are k!lling each other.

I worked in the ER of St.Benard Hospital. Constantly there were kids under the age of 16 coming in with gun shot wounds,amazed and proud it. It doesn't even faze them that someone tried k!lling them. They dont even understand it and all their friends and family are cool with it. And that was last summer, sh*t has gotten much worse. Its real out here.

The sad thing about these GBE cats is that they're the public manifestation of the violence that is common place in Chicago and because of that they are going to die. They're not making it out alive, the hood won't let them.
You a solider just for that.

That's the worse f.ucking hospital you would even want to go to on the southside....
 5 years ago '04        #113
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
i'm still waiting for one of these boys to accidentally shoot somebody or themselves always pointing their gun at the camera. i'm talking about in genenral it has to happen sometime
 5 years ago '05        #114
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
some n*gga dont live the life you live fam some n*ggas live just for the street everyone built different it might sound sad but thats just the way it is what ever you do nothing going to change that real sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #115
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
some n*gga dont live the life you live fam some n*ggas live just for the street everyone built different it might sound sad but thats just the way it is what ever you do nothing going to change that real sh*t
This is the type of dumb backwards thinking that keeps the spiral going.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #116
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12966 12966
what a fu*kin shame. This is why these black men need to raise their fu*kin kids so they atleast have a chance of turning out the right way. Young bi*ch a.ss n*ggas with guns. Come on man. This sh*t dont make no sense. That new Chicago rap movement is fu*kin garbage anyway. Lil reese gonna get questioned cause he clearly said in the video " Imma k!ll you".

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by daman729; 09-05-2012 at 09:25 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #117
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
n*ggas not dead
 5 years ago '07        #118
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:

BiZz said:
This is the type of dumb backwards thinking that keeps the spiral going.

[pic - click to view]

hes right though. you cant help everyone and not everyone wants help, to change....
 5 years ago '07        #119
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
isnt that Twista in the shot with Keef in the beginning of the vid?
 09-05-2012, 09:45 AM         #120
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's some fu*king babies smh...n*ggaz only bad with guns
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy