Chicago Rapper Dead? rumor...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2012, 01:51 PM         #181
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

even derrick rose ing at this sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #182
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
 the synthesis said:
These kids stay snitching on themselves, the twitter/myspace/facebook generation put their LIFE on the internet including their criminal activity. everything is used in a court of law

The feds monitor and wait for the situation to get deeper and build cases which stick taking down a whole empire...
the feds are forever indebted to the creators of FB, Twitter and Myspace.
 5 years ago '12        #183
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Adewale said:
Man I'll be the first to admit, I'm not from that part of Chicago that's being discussed in the news. And until I worked there I really didn't understand to the full extent of what these cats are living.True

It's like a 3rd world country out there, like a completely separate world inside of Chicago. It's so bad that the cops aren't even using preventative tactics, they're just cleaning up and keeping records of the violence. True

The cops know what's going on and the doctors know whats going on. They know all of these kids names and how the violence is escalating but there is nothing you can do because it is so constant. True

And if they don't die they want to go back out, like the very same night they've been shot. They want to show people. They're on the phone talking to people about it. They ask you questions like "How bad is this?" "Have you seen worse?" "I think you helped my homie "such such" when he came in, how bad was his wound compared to mines". IT DOESN'T FAZE THEM.True

Yo this sh*t is real. I've left many of shifts just sitting in my car coming to tears in disbelief that this is where my people are at in Chicago right now and its so far gone. You just have to be numb to it. Because if you process the reality of whats going on, its unbearable.

Man I want to explain to you guys, at least from the medical stand point, what I witnessed as the reality of these kids, but its just too much to say and honestly it makes me depressed to relive what I observed of their life.
I don't know first hand but i've been in chicagos hoods, never at night, i can't do it, its a damn monster out there
 09-05-2012, 01:56 PM         #184
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
using the term n*gga aint the root of the problem. You can stop saying n*gga but you'll still be living in a economically depressed area with little to no resources and a lack of education infested w/ drugs, alcohol, teen pregnancy, and a justice system who targets certain ppl based on color amongst many other obstacles. The term n*gga is not the root of the problem. It's much deeper then that
Of course it's not! but that's like saying that an alcoholic hanging out at bars ain't the root of the problem. No but it certainly doesn't contribute towards the solution.

I respect a "brother" but I can take or leave a "n*gga." It's a powerful word and it indicates and perpetuates a certain mindset. Brother gets k!lled it's one thing; n*gga gets k!lled, fu*k em.

I agree that all the factors you listed are the more tangible things that need to be focused on and addressed. But the mentality behind calling one another "n*gga" all the time is best left in the past if we want to be moving forward. And I say it a lot myself but my point is that I'm starting to see where Sharpton etc. are coming from on it. I might have to excuse it from my vocabulary, just personally.
 5 years ago '12        #185
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 36 Nine said:
Of course it's not! but that's like saying that an alcoholic hanging out at bars ain't the root of the problem. No but it certainly doesn't contribute towards the solution.

I respect a "brother" but I can take or leave a "n*gga." It's a powerful word and it indicates and perpetuates a certain mindset. Brother gets k!lled it's one thing; n*gga gets k!lled, fu*k em.

I agree that all the factors you listed are the more tangible things that need to be focused on and addressed. But the mentality behind calling one another "n*gga" all the time is best left in the past if we want to be moving forward. And I say it a lot myself but my point is that I'm starting to see where Sharpton etc. are coming from on it. I might have to excuse it from my vocabulary, just personally.
I think there will come a time where the word will be banned from anyone completely. i don't think its that bad in the context but it certainly carries a lot of weight.
 5 years ago '12        #186
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,051 | Props total: 2661 2661
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
do yall know jo jo brother is the cash out dude who said he fu*k chief keef mother and that crib the lil n*gga was showing up to is lil reese family crib these dude had it coming what would you do if n*ggas you in war with keep showing up to your family crib
n*ggas had it coming, them GBE n*ggas gotta get out the hood.
 5 years ago '04        #187
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6418 6418
 2ChainzChain said:
Aint sh*t gon happen to Reese, Keef or any of GBE they not that stupid to be out there by themselves after all the death threats they gettin now.

their families tho
thats a different story
"wanna hostage my family like Marcus Camby"
 5 years ago '11        #188
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Adewale said:
Man I'll be the first to admit, I'm not from that part of Chicago that's being discussed in the news. And until I worked there I really didn't understand to the full extent of what these cats are living.

It's like a 3rd world country out there, like a completely separate world inside of Chicago. It's so bad that the cops aren't even using preventative tactics, they're just cleaning up and keeping records of the violence.

The cops know what's going on and the doctors know whats going on. They know all of these kids names and how the violence is escalating but there is nothing you can do because it is so constant.

And if they don't die they want to go back out, like the very same night they've been shot. They want to show people. They're on the phone talking to people about it. They ask you questions like "How bad is this?" "Have you seen worse?" "I think you helped my homie "such such" when he came in, how bad was his wound compared to mines". IT DOESN'T FAZE THEM.

Yo this sh*t is real. I've left many of shifts just sitting in my car coming to tears in disbelief that this is where my people are at in Chicago right now and its so far gone. You just have to be numb to it. Because if you process the reality of whats going on, its unbearable.

Man I want to explain to you guys, at least from the medical stand point, what I witnessed as the reality of these kids, but its just too much to say and honestly it makes me depressed to relive what I observed of their life.
sh*t is crazy man
 5 years ago '09        #189
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,384 | Props total: 17528 17528
 justinjones said:
so you dreamed about keef and young chop getting shot
the fact that yung chop got it the worst
 5 years ago '11        #190
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
We tried to warn y'all...We tried
 5 years ago '12        #191
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 Adewale said:
Man I'll be the first to admit, I'm not from that part of Chicago that's being discussed in the news. And until I worked there I really didn't understand to the full extent of what these cats are living.

It's like a 3rd world country out there, like a completely separate world inside of Chicago. It's so bad that the cops aren't even using preventative tactics, they're just cleaning up and keeping records of the violence.

The cops know what's going on and the doctors know whats going on. They know all of these kids names and how the violence is escalating but there is nothing you can do because it is so constant.

And if they don't die they want to go back out, like the very same night they've been shot. They want to show people. They're on the phone talking to people about it. They ask you questions like "How bad is this?" "Have you seen worse?" "I think you helped my homie "such such" when he came in, how bad was his wound compared to mines". IT DOESN'T FAZE THEM.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #192
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 Roddy Little said:
We tried to warn y'all...We tried
 5 years ago '10        #193
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 all3rd said:
Man the NO in the mid to late 90s was almost this bad but this seems worse.
Chicago in the 90's over 900 murders a year
 5 years ago '08        #194
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Im Confused As Hell. What Does Bricksquad Got To Do With This?

So They Caught The Little n*gga Slippin? Damn...Should of Never Shown The Hood The Internet & Smart Phones
Bricksquad is a GD hood, it has nothing to do with Waka Flocka and them. JoJo and Bricksquad are into it with Lamron City which is the BD hood that Reese, Durk, Chief Keef, SD, and GBE are from. People outside the CHI dont know that GBE isnt just a bunch of random teenage kids from Chicago rapping together, GBE/OTF is a rap click full of dudes from a specific gang hood which is them "Lamron" Black Disciples from Normal.

The street that Chief Keef and GBE come from, Normal, is also the same street I used to stay on back during the late 90's and early 2000's. And all the BDs (Black Disciples) on Normal from about 59th & Normal "D-Town" to around 65th call Normal "Lamron" which is Normal spelled backwards. So when Durk is throwing up L's, he's not throwing up some rap click he's throwing up a gang hood. Alot of the stuff GBE does are subliminal gang references that people not from Chicago wouldnt catch. Like the "300" thing is a BD reference. And when Durk made that "227K" diss song last year he was dissing the Black P. Stones from BBG/Heatsquad which is why some of the BBG Moes from the Nine (79th street) had it out for Lamron a year ago.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 09-05-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #195
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 DreamChasers said:
I don't know first hand but i've been in chicagos hoods, never at night, i can't do it, its a damn monster out there
Man cats that stay in the hood dont even want to be there at night time. They stay active on the Red Line all night avoiding to go home.

Can you blame them tho? I walk along State or Michigan Ave watching crowds of them like I'd be here too if I lived where they lived. Do whatever you got to do to stay alive.
 5 years ago '11        #196
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Bricksquad is a GD hood, it has nothing to do with Waka Flocka and them. JoJo and Bricksquad are into it with Lamron City which is the BD hood that Reese, Durk, Chief Keef, SD, and GBE are from. People outside the CHI dont know that GBE isnt just a bunch of random teenage kids from Chicago rapping together, GBE/OTF is a rap click full of dudes from a specific gang hood which is them "Lamron" Black Disciples from Normal.

The street that Chief Keef and GBE come from, Normal, is also the same street I used to stay on back during the late 90's and early 2000's. And all the BDs (Black Disciples) on Normal from about 59th & Normal "D-Town" to around 65th call Normal "Lamron" which is Normal spelled backwards. So when Durk is throwing up L's, he's not throwing up some rap click he's throwing up a gang hood. Alot of the stuff GBE does are subliminal gang references that people not from Chicago wouldnt catch. Like the "300" thing is a BD reference. And when Durk made that "227K" diss song last year he was dissing the Black P. Stones from BBG/Heatsquad which is why some of the BBG Moes from the Nine (79th street) had it out for Lamron a year ago.

Only thing you missed out is that Keef's originally from O Block, but his grandma's house is on 61st & Lamron, nevertheless thanks for explaining it for bx
 5 years ago '08        #197
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Chief Dee said:

Thanks for dropping real knowledge in this thread.
 09-05-2012, 03:27 PM         #198
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im actually glad it wasnt fredo they drove past in the video

the police might have just locked him up on the strength of it likely being the #1 trending topic in the world
 5 years ago '05        #199
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 Chief Dee said:

This.
 5 years ago '11        #200
space
space
Reesy in the cut, that's a scary sight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago