Whats the WORST pick you've seen in your Fantasy Drafts?

most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
8705 pageviews
177 comments


slipnslide85 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 7575 7575
Whats the WORST pick you've seen in your Fantasy Drafts?
 

 
Whats the worst you have seen in your drafts?
- Who was taken?
- In what round/ with what overall pick/
- How many people are in the entire league

GO!

177 comments for "Whats the WORST pick you've seen in your Fantasy Drafts?"

 6 years ago '09        #2
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$53,792 | Props total: 34818 34818
I seen n*gga's drafting free agents in the bx league the other day
 6 years ago '11        #3
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
I've seen someone take Knowsho Moreno in the first round when he was a rookie
 6 years ago '05        #4
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$11,614 | Props total: 15586 15586


This Year (2012)

12 team league..

Steven Jackson First Round 11th Pick...


Seen others but I can't remember...
 6 years ago '11        #5
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,268 | Props total: 10743 10743
last year I probably had the dumbest most clueless guy I've ever seen in fantasy football. He drafted reggie bush 1st round, I think he was like 6th pick. He then said "he'll have a turnaround year watch"

He then proceeded to draft plaxico burress 4th round and ochocinco right after. He had the most pathetic team I've ever seen, in a 10 person 40 dollar league... honestly I can't even recall a good pick by him.

This year someone different drafted eli manning 1st round 8th pick I believe....
 6 years ago '10        #6
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
someone in the beer league got matt flynn & TO....
 6 years ago '04        #7
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,746 | Props total: 13729 13729
 Kadillac87 said:
I've seen someone take Knowsho Moreno in the first round when he was a rookie



I took his a.ss second round. in a keeper league. i dropped out of that league real fast.
 6 years ago '04        #8
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,746 | Props total: 13729 13729
Homie was in my league last year, he was more of a futbol then a football guy. scooped up vick 1st round and mark sanchez second round. i guess he thought all qb's went first. plus he drafted randy moss who was a free agent. reggie bush early, which ended up not being that bad.

i helped him all year, he almost made the playoffs. with free agency. but we had to let him go this season. sh*t like that can not be accepted.
 6 years ago '04        #9
slipnslide85 91 heat pts91 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 7575 7575
I just finished a draft: this dude had the 3RD OVERALL PICK in a 16-PERSON-SNAKE ESPN Draft and selected Stafford (only Rodgers & Brady were taken)

We were 30 min into the draft and STILL laughing at the dude
 6 years ago '06        #10
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,317 | Props total: 523 523
Stephen Ridley im the third round
 6 years ago '10        #11
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Stephen Ridley im the third round
:shocked2:
 6 years ago '04        #12
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,746 | Props total: 13729 13729
 mexico666 said:
12 person league

1st pick second round


49ers d. we were all in the same room looking around like.


then proceeded to
people like that can not be invited back in. the next year.
 6 years ago '05        #13
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,967 | Props total: 2520 2520
10 man $250 league

This year
1st round, 4th overall - Cam Newton
5th round - Randy Moss
12th round - Chris Polk

All from the same guy!
 6 years ago '05        #14
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,967 | Props total: 2520 2520
 slipnslide85 said:
I just finished a draft: this dude had the 3RD OVERALL PICK in a 16-PERSON-SNAKE ESPN Draft and selected Stafford (only Rodgers & Brady were taken)

We were 30 min into the draft and STILL laughing at the dude
Whats so bad about getting a 5000 yard QB who throws to megatron in the 1st round of a 16man league

He likely wouldnt of gotten a top flight QB in the 2nd round, very easily could of had to settle for the 9-10th QB
 6 years ago '04        #15
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,746 | Props total: 13729 13729
 FalconBuddha said:
Whats so bad about getting a 5000 yard QB who throws to megatron in the 1st round of a 16man league

He likely wouldnt of gotten a top flight QB in the 2nd round, very easily could of had to settle for the 9-10th QB
your right i would go with brees. but stafford should be fourth. newton is overrated i expect him to fall off this season.
 6 years ago '07        #16
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
I got you all beat. Kid drafted Reggie bush early first rd and later round got daunte culpepper. Pretty sure he was trying to get some laughs...didn't work. Wasn't funny at all, actually pretty fu*king gay
 6 years ago '11        #17
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$25,202 | Props total: 9187 9187
 whothebestmc said:
last year I probably had the dumbest most clueless guy I've ever seen in fantasy football. He drafted reggie bush 1st round, I think he was like 6th pick. He then said "he'll have a turnaround year watch"

He then proceeded to draft plaxico burress 4th round and ochocinco right after. He had the most pathetic team I've ever seen, in a 10 person 40 dollar league... honestly I can't even recall a good pick by him.

This year someone different drafted eli manning 1st round 8th pick I believe....
he drafted chad johnson and plaxico
 6 years ago '11        #18
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,562 | Props total: 6771 6771
 FalconBuddha said:
10 man $250 league

This year
1st round, 4th overall - Cam Newton
5th round - Randy Moss
12th round - Chris Polk

All from the same guy!

The Cam Newton pick isn't bad. He's rated 4th best QB on many fantasy rankings. Those other picks though

 6 years ago '05        #19
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 2930 2930
In my work money league a few years back, this guy took Tony Gonzalez as the number 1 overall pick. We were dying
 6 years ago '05        #20
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,967 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Kadillac87 said:
The Cam Newton pick isn't bad. He's rated 4th best QB on many fantasy rankings. Those other picks though

I love Cam as a player and a fantasy pick, but honestly hes gone in the 2nd or 3rd round of every draft ive done except that one
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
109 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Nissan GTR with 3300HP
6 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy