Mark Jackson says Reggie Miller is third best shooting guard ever

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-05-2012, 06:52 AM         #41
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
No way Reggie is better than Drexler.
way more explosive and clutch

clyde overall is the better player...but aint nuttin fu*kin wit reggie in the fourth

i watched him demolish us too many fu*kin times when it mattered

and mark jackson can fu*king die what a useless midget fu*khole bi*ch f*ggot ugly red bone homo fruit bag f*ggit n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #42
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Kadillac87 said:
I take Sundays off

5 years ago '08        #43
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,313 | Props total: 1258 1258
 TizOnly1 said:
He's not calling him #3. Just saying he's in the discussion with anyone under Kobe.

I kinda agree.

I look at Dwayne Wade...... you can make a good argument for Miller being better. You can make a good argument the other way too... neither one sounds silly to me, honestly. Wade has the rings... but Wade also got to play with Shaq and Lebron. Even old-ass Shaq was way better than ANYONE Miller ever got to play with. Plus Wade didn't have to f!ght Jordan every fu*king year.

When you look at Miller, you can give him the title as "best ever" at a couple of things, IMO. Easily best off-ball offensive movement ever (yeah... that's a weird title to have... about something VERY specific.. that isn't necessarily a HUGE deal), and he's in the discussion for best clutch shooter ever. On a short list.

I don't know. I just don't think the a.ssertion is all that ridiculous.

Reggie Miller was fu*king good, and I feel like he's REALLY underrated. I mean... take Reggie off of some of those Pacer teams, and they fu*king suck. TERRIBLE teams, without Reggie... and he had them in the mix every year. Stealing wins from teams they had zero business beating. Miller was one of the FEW players that could go toe-to-toe with Mike. Dude wasn't scared of anything on the court.

I find it hard to look at Wade or Iverson, and definitively put them over Miller. Iverson is obviously more spectacular, and a more prolific scorer... but Reggie was a damn good scorer in his own right, SUPER clutch, and even without a ring, more of a WINNER than anyone outside of Kobe/Jordan. That k!ller instinct everyone raves about... I can't think of anyone who had it more than him in the 90's, outside of Mike. Reggie could deliver absolute magic on the court, when it mattered most. The clutch sh*t against the Knicks.. the 3-pointer over Jordan in 98 (off the push-off)... I mean.. countless HUGE plays..

I can't speak on Pistol Pete or Gervin like I can speak about anyone in the last 20 years or so, since I didn't have the pleasure of watching them do it.. but idk... I put Reggie up there with anyone I've seen play the position, outside of Mike and Kobe... and honestly.... I don't even have him THAT far under Kobe.
i feel the sameway.
 09-05-2012, 07:58 AM         #44
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 landlord151515 said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahaha
 09-05-2012, 08:36 AM         #45
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.MJ
2.D3
3.Miller
 5 years ago '12        #46
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22008 22008
Manure Ginobli is the 2nd best SG in the league. Right after Tobe.
 5 years ago '04        #47
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 757 757
MJ is #1 Obviously. But #2 is Jerry West. Ask Kobe. He's the logo. Kobe will be 3rd. Clyde or the Ice Man will be 4th & 5th depending on who you ask. Wade will prolly skip to top 5 once his career is over but he 6th right now at the most. Reggie is top 10. Definitely better that dumars, Ray Allen, earl the pearl.

Question: Was Mo Cheeks a PG or a SG.. cuz he was a monster.
 5 years ago '04        #48
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,892 | Props total: 4408 4408
 imtheman718 said:

[pic - click to view]

mike admitted kobe ask him why he does that on his fade away

[video - click to view]

not the exact video but 1:40 kobe admits it too
 5 years ago '04        #49
space
space
my personal top ten!

jordan
kobe
iverson
Wade
clyde
Reggie
joe dumars
ray allen
jerry west
hal greer

list goes by who i saw play and things ive heard i never saw jerry or hal live so i cant put them that high on the list
 5 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 IllmaticReignz said:
MJ is #1 Obviously. But #2 is Jerry West. Ask Kobe. He's the logo. Kobe will be 3rd. Clyde or the Ice Man will be 4th & 5th depending on who you ask. Wade will prolly skip to top 5 once his career is over but he 6th right now at the most. Reggie is top 10. Definitely better that dumars, Ray Allen, earl the pearl.

Question: Was Mo Cheeks a PG or a SG.. cuz he was a monster.
mo cheeks never score more then 13 a game think was a pg
 5 years ago '06        #51
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,539 | Props total: 972 972
 imtheman718 said:

[pic - click to view]

I wanna be I wanna be like MIIIIKE

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #52
imtheman718 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,069 | Props total: 514 514
 itzadirtyworld said:
I wanna be I wanna be like MIIIIKE

[pic - click to view]

Sometimes i dream, that he is me.
 5 years ago '05        #53
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
B-Jada - Miller Time (Official) Music Video - Reggie Miller Pacers vs. Knicks

[video - click to view]

Official video for "Miller Time" by B-Jada from the Bloodsport Mixtape

Channeling Reggie Miller's amazing battles against the New York Knicks (especially John Starks, Patrick Ewing and Spike Lee) and using ESPN's 30 For 30 as inspiration, B-Jada goes in on the rap game. Featuring highlights of Reggie Miller and his Indiana Pacers in their dramatic series contests against the tough New York Knicks
 5 years ago '05        #54
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256

Last edited by _Player2; 09-05-2012 at 11:23 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 TizOnly1 said:
He's not calling him #3. Just saying he's in the discussion with anyone under Kobe.

I kinda agree.

I look at Dwayne Wade...... you can make a good argument for Miller being better. You can make a good argument the other way too... neither one sounds silly to me, honestly. Wade has the rings... but Wade also got to play with Shaq and Lebron. Even old-ass Shaq was way better than ANYONE Miller ever got to play with. Plus Wade didn't have to f!ght Jordan every fu*king year.

When you look at Miller, you can give him the title as "best ever" at a couple of things, IMO. Easily best off-ball offensive movement ever (yeah... that's a weird title to have... about something VERY specific.. that isn't necessarily a HUGE deal), and he's in the discussion for best clutch shooter ever. On a short list.

I don't know. I just don't think the a.ssertion is all that ridiculous.

Reggie Miller was fu*king good, and I feel like he's REALLY underrated. I mean... take Reggie off of some of those Pacer teams, and they fu*king suck. TERRIBLE teams, without Reggie... and he had them in the mix every year. Stealing wins from teams they had zero business beating. Miller was one of the FEW players that could go toe-to-toe with Mike. Dude wasn't scared of anything on the court.

I find it hard to look at Wade or Iverson, and definitively put them over Miller. Iverson is obviously more spectacular, and a more prolific scorer... but Reggie was a damn good scorer in his own right, SUPER clutch, and even without a ring, more of a WINNER than anyone outside of Kobe/Jordan. That k!ller instinct everyone raves about... I can't think of anyone who had it more than him in the 90's, outside of Mike. Reggie could deliver absolute magic on the court, when it mattered most. The clutch sh*t against the Knicks.. the 3-pointer over Jordan in 98 (off the push-off)... I mean.. countless HUGE plays..

I can't speak on Pistol Pete or Gervin like I can speak about anyone in the last 20 years or so, since I didn't have the pleasure of watching them do it.. but idk... I put Reggie up there with anyone I've seen play the position, outside of Mike and Kobe... and honestly.... I don't even have him THAT far under Kobe.
well this indeed did make alotta sense now whenu look back the pacers really were over achieving to be honest before they got jalen rose>>>> then wade shaq imo!
 5 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 beeboywhoo said:
Man you heat stans are crazy as sh*t.... Prime Clyde Drexler is pretty much a better version of wade, so wherever you decide to put Wade, you had to put Clyde one spot above him .. fu*k outta here

souls were taken @ 1:03 dammm
 5 years ago '06        #57
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
Jerry West was a point guard not a shooting guard

Edit: He was more like a combo guard. They have showed his games on NBA TV and he was playing pg when they beat the knicks in the finals.

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 09-05-2012 at 11:45 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #58
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
1. DWade
 09-05-2012, 12:51 PM         #59
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elvisfreshly said:
top 10 not 3rd
do you like lebron? kobe? If you said yes to either one your opinion for one doesn't count, and two you don't know talent..

derek rose, reggie miller -- the fu*king truths' stamp government seal....since MJ...and no, I'm not talking the f*ggot MJ who r*ped little boys....
 09-05-2012, 12:51 PM         #60
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JDubProductions said:
1. DWade
wowwww put the crack pipe down...

he still is the best player on the heat right now, but still, sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy