Mark Jackson says Reggie Miller is third best shooting guard ever

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
 5 years ago '11        #22
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 44wade said:
2. Kobe

3. Wade

in 5 years

2. Wade

3. Kobe
its possible but dwade still got a good amount of catching up 2 do
 5 years ago '06        #23
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
cats take sh*t of context lol.... Jackson pretty much just said reggie should be in the discussion with the other great SG's.... HE could come of as a bit bias still, but cats that played with wade, west, iceman, manu,frazier, drexler etc etc will and have made similar comments....

Being ranked 4th or 9th by random cats means sh*t at the end of the day... Just an excuse to dis-credit other tbh.... why I hate imaginary top 5 or 10 list.....
 09-04-2012, 11:56 PM         #24
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
in what?
team basketball

and with them hands
 5 years ago '05        #25
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Wade the God is already locked in.

Reggie might be the best or second best shooter of all time, but Wade's got the complete game and the title hardware and other individual accolades out the a.ss to go with it. Not even close, really, and I love Reggie Miller the basketball player.

He's not even on that AI level.... unless we talking rings.
 5 years ago '05        #26
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
space
$18,476 | Props total: 15534 15534
 k3llz said:
in what?
takn the least amount of trips to a dentist
 5 years ago '05        #27
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
No way Reggie is better than Drexler.
 5 years ago '11        #28
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,946 | Props total: 8814 8814
Klay Thompson #1
 5 years ago '04        #29
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
He's not calling him #3. Just saying he's in the discussion with anyone under Kobe.

I kinda agree.

I look at Dwayne Wade...... you can make a good argument for Miller being better. You can make a good argument the other way too... neither one sounds silly to me, honestly. Wade has the rings... but Wade also got to play with Shaq and Lebron. Even old-ass Shaq was way better than ANYONE Miller ever got to play with. Plus Wade didn't have to f!ght Jordan every fu*king year.

When you look at Miller, you can give him the title as "best ever" at a couple of things, IMO. Easily best off-ball offensive movement ever (yeah... that's a weird title to have... about something VERY specific.. that isn't necessarily a HUGE deal), and he's in the discussion for best clutch shooter ever. On a short list.

I don't know. I just don't think the a.ssertion is all that ridiculous.

Reggie Miller was fu*king good, and I feel like he's REALLY underrated. I mean... take Reggie off of some of those Pacer teams, and they fu*king suck. TERRIBLE teams, without Reggie... and he had them in the mix every year. Stealing wins from teams they had zero business beating. Miller was one of the FEW players that could go toe-to-toe with Mike. Dude wasn't scared of anything on the court.

I find it hard to look at Wade or Iverson, and definitively put them over Miller. Iverson is obviously more spectacular, and a more prolific scorer... but Reggie was a damn good scorer in his own right, SUPER clutch, and even without a ring, more of a WINNER than anyone outside of Kobe/Jordan. That k!ller instinct everyone raves about... I can't think of anyone who had it more than him in the 90's, outside of Mike. Reggie could deliver absolute magic on the court, when it mattered most. The clutch sh*t against the Knicks.. the 3-pointer over Jordan in 98 (off the push-off)... I mean.. countless HUGE plays..

I can't speak on Pistol Pete or Gervin like I can speak about anyone in the last 20 years or so, since I didn't have the pleasure of watching them do it.. but idk... I put Reggie up there with anyone I've seen play the position, outside of Mike and Kobe... and honestly.... I don't even have him THAT far under Kobe.
 5 years ago '10        #30
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,192 | Props total: 2361 2361
Man you heat stans are crazy as sh*t.... Prime Clyde Drexler is pretty much a better version of wade, so wherever you decide to put Wade, you had to put Clyde one spot above him .. fu*k outta here

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #31
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541 OP
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Get It Done Mitch said:
he didn't say he was the 3rd best ever, nice reading comprehension
Copy & Paste homie. Copy & Paste.
 5 years ago '10        #32
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
if we talking about shooting . reggie is definitelty top 5

n*ggas couldnt fu*k with reggie when he was hot, n*gga was more clutch than your favorite basketball player

reggie had so many buzzer beaters man

do we have to remind n*ggas?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by jt satan; 09-05-2012 at 05:00 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #33
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
was a great SG even though i didnt care for em, i even taunted him at practice when i worked at the arena but I would give him top 10 all time, on any team he would have been a problem and he could've gotten a ring the year they fought in detroit
 5 years ago '10        #34
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 172 172
 yungsavage05 said:
was a great SG even though i didnt care for em, i even taunted him at practice when i worked at the arena but I would give him top 10 all time, on any team he would have been a problem and he could've gotten a ring the year they fought in detroit

man i swear to god before the brawl the pacers were the team to beat in the nba

fu*kin ron artest ruined reggie's last chance at a ring
 5 years ago '06        #35
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 I k!ll TREES said:
its possible but dwade still got a good amount of catching up 2 do
I don't think it's possible. The things people knock Kobe is because over half of his rings was because he was second fiddle and Wade chose to be second fiddle. He will be robin for the rest of his career. At least Kobe didn't choose to be the second best player on his team and actually wanted to lead his team. Not only that but Kobe's stats and accomplishments are too much for Wade to catch.

This past year was also the beginning of the end of Wade's prime. He is only going to get worse from here on out. How many more great years do people think he has left? I say he has 2 great years left.
 09-05-2012, 05:28 AM         #36
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give me Wade at 3 easy. 2 championships and a finals mvp. That alone puts him ahead of the rest of the guys. He had one of the greatest finals performances ever, he's clutch, one of the best finishers at the basket ever when talking the mixture of finesse and power, the best shot blocking guard to ever play basketball, and when you mix overall skill he's better than the others as well. So yea, easily Wade is 3rd.

Manu don't give no love in this debate though?
 5 years ago '05        #37
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
1. Jordan
2. West
3. Kobe
4. Wade
5. Drexler
6. Reggie
 5 years ago '05        #38
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,498 | Props total: 2318 2318

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #39
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
my GOAT
 5 years ago '06        #40
Jayday00 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,284 | Props total: 4 4
You kids didn't watch Reggie play.. Just because he was HATED, dont take away from his talent..

I never saw Jerry WEst play, I never saw some of those other players on this list play, so I honestly can't speak on that.. but out of all the other names.. There's only ONE other person besides KOBE and MIKE I'm puttin about Reggie.. and that is CLYDE DREXLER

13 - 12 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 52% 171 (-16) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 1-0, Rank #316 | Aug 15: 238-93, Rank #45 | Aug 14: 188-101, Rank #37 | Aug 13: 163-100, Rank #33 | Aug 12: 11-2, Rank #122 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago