most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
is that more than yellawolf?

either way shady<
 09-04-2012, 07:24 PM         #42
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ Dj Khaled album

so we comparing a fu*kin DJ to 4 rappers ?

DJ Khaled is unmarketable, he doesnt rap, he doesnt sing, nada thing

There is no anticipation for Khaled album, never was and never will be, he is lucky to sell 10 copies of his album

The only crew you can compare SH is to MMG, who didnt have half the budget or promotion and backing of a Diamond selling rapper..

SH stans are in denial, they flopped because they put out a wack album, and a corny single, alienated a part of their fanbase
 09-04-2012, 07:31 PM         #43
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so why didnt bx support this "real hip hop"

these lames went wood
 5 years ago '07        #44
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,667 | Props total: 6154 6154
selling under 150 u n*ggas gotta be kidding -
 5 years ago '04        #45
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,076 | Props total: 4866 4866
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
sh*t will be lucky to hit 200k after 2 months between 4 n*ggas FLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
they would get little money off the sales period if thiis album can generate a tour then they be okay!
 5 years ago '07        #46
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054
there gonna get dropped with numbers like that...
 5 years ago '04        #47
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 2731 2731
 cankstoochie said:
there gonna get dropped with numbers like that...
jimmy is probably on the phone right now saying
Em ,its over now.Say goodbye to your friends ,u re done playing
 5 years ago '04        #48
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 the synthesis said:
lol@ Dj Khaled album

so we comparing a fu*kin DJ to 4 rappers ?

DJ Khaled is unmarketable, he doesnt rap, he doesnt sing, nada thing

There is no anticipation for Khaled album, never was and never will be, he is lucky to sell 10 copies of his album

The only crew you can compare SH is to MMG, who didnt have half the budget or promotion and backing of a Diamond selling rapper..

SH stans are in denial, they flopped because they put out a wack album, and a corny single, alienated a part of their fanbase
really are u serious?

That DJ has over 10 major artist featured on his album just like always and the CD has two songs getting major video and radio play and yet its doing the same numbers as 4 artists that yall claim are losers. But the Khaled album is not a FLOP ????

09-04-2012, 09:46 PM         #49
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
really are u serious?

That DJ has over 10 major artist featured on his album just like always and the CD has two songs getting major video and radio play and yet its doing the same numbers as 4 artists that yall claim are losers. But the Khaled album is not a FLOP ????

Whocares who he has featured, DJ Khaled is on the cover, its a DJ Khaled project and thats why it doesnt sell. He is unmarketable because nobody understands his role. He one of those dudes who will push a song featuring Ross and Drake, and it might sell, but people then start believing it is a Drake or Ross song, thus forgetting it's a DJ Khaled song and nobody cops the album

If Khaled could spit like a member of SH, he'd shift some units or if he could sing like Usher, however he just stands around shouting rubbish He is pointless and bringing his name up to argue SH flop sales is laughable

Stop stanning by comparing 4 rappers to a DJ

MMG Vol2 sold double what SH did, that sums up how bad SH flopped
 5 years ago '04        #50
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 the synthesis said:
Whocares who he has featured, DJ Khaled is on the cover, its a DJ Khaled project and thats why it doesnt sell. He is unmarketable because nobody understands his role. He one of those dudes who will push a song featuring Ross and Drake, and it might sell, but people then start believing it is a Drake or Ross song, thus forgetting it's a DJ Khaled song and nobody cops the album

If Khaled could spit like a member of SH, he'd shift some units or if he could sing like Usher, however he just stands around shouting rubbish He is pointless and bringing his name up to argue SH flop sales is laughable

Stop stanning by comparing 4 rappers to a DJ

MMG Vol2 sold double what SH did, that sums up how bad SH flopped

you n*ggas are ridiculous sometimes. you'll argue anything.

no matter how biased it sounds.
 5 years ago '10        #51
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
That's horrible lmao
 5 years ago '08        #52
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
"Then 50 made fans start looking at the numbers."

Senseless thread.
 5 years ago '04        #53
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,602 | Props total: 374 374
i wonder how downloads for free? ... plat first week... i'll go pick up a copy this week so +1 for next week
 5 years ago '07        #54
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 5 years ago '06        #55
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,977 | Props total: 13610 13610
#flop
 5 years ago '04        #56
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,326 | Props total: 2476 2476
 the synthesis said:
they flopped because they put out a wack album, and a corny single, alienated a part of their fanbase
I was gonna cop but prob not now, even skipped their show last week

hammer dance was ok but throw it away was as bad as that summer nas swizz song
 5 years ago '04        #57
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 157 157
Everyone who is hating on how this album was too "pop" does not understand the business. All four of these guys put their heart and soul into rap for the last 10 + years. They made their (decent) money. But do you think guys like chingy/ solja boy/ future/ ______ and at most 2-3 year wonders deserve more than them? I'd bet those idiots made more in their horrible careers.

They signed with Em. The Cd sounds too much like an Eminem CD, I agree. But judge them by their verses. Where do they go wrong? The overall beat/chorus selection is not what I was expecting. I can't hate on what they did to those songs though. Eminem had the last say, he turned it a little pop. Can you hate though? These dudes deserve so much more money than most of the industry today. He's just trying to push them into that.
 5 years ago '07        #58
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,608 | Props total: 4207 4207
slaughterhouse coulda been better off making this album on a lower budget. em shoulda just had slaughterhouse rap over em and dre beats.
 5 years ago '07        #59
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,608 | Props total: 4207 4207
 BigWillyNYG said:
Everyone who is hating on how this album was too "pop" does not understand the business. All four of these guys put their heart and soul into rap for the last 10 + years. They made their (decent) money. But do you think guys like chingy/ solja boy/ future/ ______ and at most 2-3 year wonders deserve more than them? I'd bet those idiots made more in their horrible careers.

They signed with Em. The Cd sounds too much like an Eminem CD, I agree. But judge them by their verses. Where do they go wrong? The overall beat/chorus selection is not what I was expecting. I can't hate on what they did to those songs though. Eminem had the last say, he turned it a little pop. Can you hate though? These dudes deserve so much more money than most of the industry today. He's just trying to push them into that.
this new slaughterhouse album sounds nothing like an eminem cd. eminem's wackest album is still better than this slaughterhouse album. this slaughterhouse album sounds like emcees desperately trying anything and everything to get radio play.
 09-05-2012, 01:32 AM         #60
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shady Records has no idea how to promote their artists. They still try the strategy of the 99-02 days where if Em was on it, it sold.... D12 went platinum. Not only promotion problems though - the sh*t was garbage and I know each of the 4 is capable of better material but the sh*t sounded forced most songs.... very boring album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago