MeMpHitz Files Lawsuit Against VH1 & Mona Scott Young

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
isnt memphitz hits the gay n*gga who said he was asked to be in a pr0n with waka
 5 years ago '05        #22
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,017 | Props total: 6122 6122
 quan3106 said:
He aint sue K Michell a.ss doe...
Exactly what I was thinking
 5 years ago '07        #23
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 5308 5308
 Account001 said:
i dont think she got hit either.... but i wonder how she "got out" of the million dollar deal
She said she got out of her deal by showin' the label a bunch of threatening texts he was sending her.
 5 years ago '04        #24
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
She never said da n*ggas name. Hitz wont win a dime.
 5 years ago '05        #25
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 dlettern said:
Real talk, if he really did that why is this girl trying to bank off of it? Her being on that show is thanks to dude. I just don't get it.....Only redeeming quality is her a.ss cuz that grill is chopped and she's loud as fu*k for no reason.

All in all, dude should sue. If homeboy was never convicted and there was never evidence of such abuse she should've left him alone. She's getting paid off of slander, that ain't right.

This broad is mad violent on her show too. This reminds me of that other broad Evelyn, Chad's ex.....How you gonna be a bully on TV then cry about getting bullied at home?
....That n*ggas was just a manager she can really sing...He should be glad he getting any publicity...nobody gives a fu*k about him or Toya...She only in the spotlight because she let Wayne nut in her...besides that bi*ch is irrelevant
 5 years ago '04        #26
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
who the fu*k is this lame besides the n*gga who wifed Lil Wayne's old piece??
 5 years ago '07        #27
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,778 | Props total: 1306 1306
They never said dudes name on the show from what I recall. You wouldnt even know who she was talking about unless you checked K.Michelles background on the net. The producers of the show knew better than to have his name out there like that. I think he loses the case personally.
 09-04-2012, 05:58 PM         #28
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she did say his name a couple times...errybody kno

she and mona scott owe them paper and mephitzherface won

she obviously played that whole scenario up.....i hate hoes
 5 years ago '05        #29
datkid72 
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 0 0
dude produced all the early t pain records was an exec at Jive too
 09-04-2012, 06:16 PM         #30
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think i believe her anymore..

i remember her saying plenty of times on the show "i have the threatening messages and voice messages, i have the photos, if i wanted to i could put that sh*t out..but u know, im not cause im better than that!"..

if memp really did it and knew she had evidence as she stated, he would not be suing, he would keep his mouth shut and keep it moving...

bi*ch put the evidence out so u can shut the doubters up or stfu about it already.
 09-04-2012, 06:25 PM         #31
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^you believe bi*ches when they be talkin?
 09-04-2012, 06:34 PM         #32
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:

i remember her saying plenty of times on the show "i have the threatening messages and voice messages, i have the photos, if i wanted to i could put that sh*t out..but u know, im not cause im better than that!"..

if memp really did it and knew she had evidence as she stated, he would not be suing, he would keep his mouth shut and keep it moving...

bi*ch put the evidence out so u can shut the doubters up or stfu about it already.

Actually, there has to be something to her claims about him beating her because for one, Jive would not have release her from her contract unless she had some damaging proof and they didn't want to be held liable in a suit by her since he was their employee at the time. Plus, he has to sue them because they're giving her a platform, if he names her in the suit, he runs the risk of her forcing her hand to disclose whatever evidence she has, which would seriously damage and/or destroy his career in the music industry, cause unless you're a Grammy-award winning singer (ahem), no label in their right mind would want him anywhere them, would be bad for business.
 5 years ago '04        #33
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 young_fletch said:
I dont remember them saying his name in any episode
Everybody knew who the crazy chick was talkin about.....Why do you think Wayne hired a bodyguard for Toya and his daughter.....This cat supposedly has a history of beatin women.....
 5 years ago '06        #34
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
 cheguevara said:

You do realize that IF she did indeed have texts/vm's of threats, any lawyer worth a salt would have them suppressed as part of any settlement. Just like there would prob be a non disclosure clause as well. That, more than slander would & should keep his name outta her mouth. She violates any of those contractual restrictions, she fukked. Also the main reason he didn't specify her in the suit. If she only referenced the incidents w/o specifics, then by law, she good money. But it's easy to put 2 & 2 togeth.er. People have made the connection, because it's public record of their business relationship. Just from referencing the time frame of her allegations w/the time of their involvement can lead to speculation. Add to it her public forum, and the impact of the internet & social media, it's easy to point the finger at him. VH1 & Mona Scott are are essentially profiting from the spread of blind story that is leading to public speculation about him. Bet Rasheeda had to sign a non disclosure clause also, since her being Memp/Toya's friend was a public angle too. He has a decent case, if he REALLY didn't do anything, but if he did......They can get an injunction to release the msgs/txts. That nigg@ fukked royally. So he better be 3hunna about not having done a damn thing.

Last edited by yumflip; 09-04-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #35
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I dont blame him its a new time some bi*ches make sh*t up but if he did beat her thats fu*ked up. It should go to court to get this sh*t over and done with
 5 years ago '05        #36
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
Lmao
 5 years ago '12        #37
DannyStr8G 
space
space
$3,797 | Props total: 1656 1656
He should have never have hit her and no one would even be mentioning him.. u can tell he on them roids..
 5 years ago '08        #38
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Ricolove11 said:

[pic - click to view]

was just about to look for this gif..
 5 years ago '06        #39
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
 gunot86 said:
He should sue them into never airing this Show again
 5 years ago '10        #40
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
The only episodes I've ever seen of this show were the reunion specials yesterday and I'm pretty sure I said "look at these god damn coons", "If that n*gga aint the biggest ****" and "what type of **** a.ss sh*t is that" about 3 times a minute.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy