Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-04-2012, 12:09 PM         #1
7676 pageviews
64 comments

Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MeMpHitz Files Lawsuit Against VH1 & Mona Scott Young

[pic - click to view]

“Mickey “Memphitz” Wright files federal lawsuit against Viacom International, Inc.; NFGTV, Inc.; and Monami Entertainment, LLC.”

MICKEY “MeMpHiTz” WRIGHT FILES FEDERAL LAWSUIT AGAINST VH-1 AND “LOVE AND HIP HOP:ATLANTA” CREATORS

Atlanta, GA-September 4, 2012 - Mickey Wright, Jr. p/k/a “MeMpHiTz”, is filing a federal lawsuit against the creators and producers of the popular VH-1 reality television show “Love And Hip Hop: Atlanta.”

Attorneys Conti J. Moore, Esq. of Conti Moore Law, PLLC and Alcide L. Honoré, Esq. of Hooper & Honoré, LLC, are representing Mr. Wright. He is filing suit against the following entities: Viacom International, Inc.; NFGTV, Inc.; and Monami Entertainment, LLC.

Wright is suing the named Defendants for approximately one dollar per viewer per show for damages that stem from the defamatory statements and denigrating actions of cast member Kimberly Michelle Pate p/k/a “K. Michelle”.

According to Attorney Conti J. Moore, Esq., whose practice is based in Orlando, Florida, “Ms. Pate has taken full advantage of society’s tendency to accept claims of domestic violence as always being true, even in the absence of proof. The only abuse that actually occurred is the malicious and calculated pattern of vicious lies Ms. Pate has a.ssailed for the purpose of fabricating a compelling story line in an attempt to ruin my client’s name.”

Atlanta based Attorney Alcide L. Honoré, Esq. maintains that, “even the most ridiculous statements when repeated frequently become true in the minds of many. Ms. Pate’s preposterous claims, which include allegations that Mr. Wright mismanaged funds and caused her career to ‘flop’, have been adopted as truth by many followers of the popular VH-1 reality series.”

Wright maintains that the suit is not about revenge but is instead about defending himself and his professional reputation from the malicious false and misleading statements made about him on the popular VH-1 reality show.

“My family and I have suffered tremendously while VH-1, Monami Ent., and the other companies provided a worldwide platform for K. Michelle to repeatedly a.ssassinate my character. The filing of this suit is to compensate for the irreparable damage that has been done to my reputation and to deter these companies from doing such future harm to others.”

“Domestic violence is an issue of serious nature, often having grave consequences for true victims with whom we all sympathize. However, it is unconscionable for one to play on the sympathies of the masses by levying false accusations of such heinous acts against an innocent party, simply for the sake of entertainment or for purported career advancement. After reviewing the evidence in this matter, we are prepared to litigate this case to the fullest extent of the law to seek justice for our client and to restore his name and professional reputation.” Moore & Honore

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

MeMpHiTz Files Lawsuit Against VH1 & Mona Scott Young

64 comments for "MeMpHitz Files Lawsuit Against VH1 & Mona Scott Young"

5 years ago '04        #2
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
I dont remember them saying his name in any episode
 09-04-2012, 12:25 PM         #3
TimmyGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tried to feet some info on the n*gga, no wiki page.. I.gave up after that
 5 years ago '05        #4
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8980 8980
 TimmyGee said:
I tried to feet some info on the n*gga, no wiki page.. I.gave up after that
Look up Mickey Wright Jr. His pops was apart of a big story around Memphis. He disappeared and was a.ssumed to be dead. The accussed (years after the disappearance) said he dismembered the body and burned them. Any remains from that were thrown junked automobiles trunks, which were eventually crushed.
 5 years ago '10        #5
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11134 11134
He aint sue K Michell a.ss doe...
 09-04-2012, 01:32 PM         #6
unknown mutant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wont get majority of that money if any of it. plus she never said his name.
 5 years ago '11        #7
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
She said his name in the beginning of the season
 5 years ago '05        #8
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2752 2752
that n*gga did that sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #9
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2766 2766
 quan3106 said:
He aint sue K Michell a.ss doe...
bi*ch aint got no money dummy. If you slip in McDonald's you aint gonna sue the worker that wet the floor, you gonna sue McDonald's Corp.
 5 years ago '07        #10
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 CoochieCrook said:
bi*ch aint got no money dummy. If you slip in McDonald's you aint gonna sue the worker that wet the floor, you gonna sue McDonald's Corp.
 5 years ago '07        #11
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,978 | Props total: 5906 5906
 MemphBleek05 said:
Look up Mickey Wright Jr. His pops was apart of a big story around Memphis. He disappeared and was a.ssumed to be dead. The accussed (years after the disappearance) said he dismembered the body and burned them. Any remains from that were thrown junked automobiles trunks, which were eventually crushed.
Damn that's how u dump a body
 5 years ago '05        #12
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8980 8980
Yup, dude only got 15 years for it........2nd degree murder
 5 years ago '07        #13
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70380 70380
 CoochieCrook said:
she gonna be performing at sobs....she makin moves.

i think buddens gonna be there tonight with a live band.

so budden broke too?

but he aint gonna win this sh*t, even ariane, mimi friend, dated memphitz, and even tho she was in the show, she didnt have a big part but they kept his name out.
 5 years ago '05        #14
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
Did he ever get found guilty of the domestic violence charges? Cuz if he didnt and she said his name he might have a case
 5 years ago '05        #15
gunot86 1 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 95 95
He should sue them into never airing this Show again
 5 years ago '09        #16
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Womp Womp.
 5 years ago '11        #17
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
Me either I didn't know her or ever hear of her and I was a freshman in Tallahassee when she was a senior (college). - Keith Clark
 09-04-2012, 04:05 PM         #18
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk, if he really did that why is this girl trying to bank off of it? Her being on that show is thanks to dude. I just don't get it.....Only redeeming quality is her a.ss cuz that grill is chopped and she's loud as fu*k for no reason.

All in all, dude should sue. If homeboy was never convicted and there was never evidence of such abuse she should've left him alone. She's getting paid off of slander, that ain't right.

This broad is mad violent on her show too. This reminds me of that other broad Evelyn, Chad's ex.....How you gonna be a bully on TV then cry about getting bullied at home?
 5 years ago '07        #19
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70380 70380
 dlettern said:
Real talk, if he really did that why is this girl trying to bank off of it? Her being on that show is thanks to dude. I just don't get it.....Only redeeming quality is her a.ss cuz that grill is chopped and she's loud as fu*k for no reason.

All in all, dude should sue. If homeboy was never convicted and there was never evidence of such abuse she should've left him alone. She's getting paid off of slander, that ain't right.

This broad is mad violent on her show too. This reminds me of that other broad Evelyn, Chad's ex.....How you gonna be a bully on TV then cry about getting bullied at home?
she mad violent? were u watching the same show? youre an idiot sir.
 5 years ago '10        #20
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
i dont think she got hit either.... but i wonder how she "got out" of the million dollar deal
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
127 comments
2 days ago