most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10623 10623
 Andrefrbk said:
AND ITS TIED. SMH! As i predicted like 2 months ago. As soon as i found out he wanted to deregulate business. I said YUP, he won. Because, if you want to believe it or not. Being a multi billionaire, with endless connections, and resources... = You can do anything.

I told my uncle today, he was funny, cause he really was hype like his vote was gonna do sumtin. And i asked him about the policies that the candidates have... All he could say was "Well i rather a black man in office..." I said yo... OBAMA AINT EVEN BLACK. IM BLACK U BLACK. THATS A HALF NICCA.
you do understand that it being tied right now is good for obama right? Obama pretty much has it in the bag at this point unless some crazy sh*t happens. He basically needs to sweep the remaining swing states and obama is leading in pretty much all of them

Last edited by philly337; 11-06-2012 at 09:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #162
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Trolling said:
Hmm this should be interesting,.

Romney up in Pop vote , and Obama leading the Electoral Vote.
"but, but your vote counts"

Been trying to tell people just because someone could lead in population vote doesn't mean that they will be leading the Electoral vote. From what you're saying, it looks like the Electoral College must be voting for Obama...Electoral College don't have to go with the population vote if they don't want to, it is not required...
 5 years ago '05        #163
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5119 5119
 philly337 said:
you do understand that it being tied right now is good for obama right? Obama pretty much has it in the bag at this point unless some crazy sh*t happens. He basically needs to sweep the remaining swing states and obama is leading in pretty much all of them
NOPE because them it comes down to the electoral college votes... Again... What do you niccas not fuking understand. You live in a country you dont even know shiit about the people running the show.

scroll down...

Listen... I dont know how many ways i can put this, our government is a sham, its rigged.
Money = campaign. People with money around you = votes. Votes = electoral college, most of the electors are white old niccas. They love capitalism, they love money, and they have absolutely zero care for niccas who are not at least in the top 10%. They dont have poor niccas liek us as friends, they dont share the same realities as we do. They vote for who their business banker, corp ceo's want.

You guys really need to pay attention to current events, trends, and put the pieces together. When you got bankers like hank paulson stealing millions on top of million during MF global, and doing no time, and saying simply "i dont know where the money went..." its obvious that WE, ie me and you are the reason why we are going down the tubes.

WE are the reason why the fiscal cliff is a reality and bernake can print trillions, lose trillions, share it wit his friends, and have near 0% interest rates in banking.

Its sad man it really is.

Wait for the recount... Gonna be fuking funny as hell. I want to see if black dudes are really gonna waste their energy and bullets k!lling white people... Cause thats what are saying on the news. Like k!lling niccas will change our political system.
 5 years ago '07        #164
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
#landslide
 5 years ago '07        #165
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
NOPE because them it comes down to the electoral college votes... Again... What do you niccas not fuking understand. You live in a country you dont even know shiit about the people running the show.

scroll down...

Listen... I dont know how many ways i can put this, our government is a sham, its rigged.
Money = campaign. People with money around you = votes. Votes = electoral college, most of the electors are white old niccas. They love capitalism, they love money, and they have absolutely zero care for niccas who are not at least in the top 10%. They dont have poor niccas liek us as friends, they dont share the same realities as we do. They vote for who their business banker, corp ceo's want.

You guys really need to pay attention to current events, trends, and put the pieces together. When you got bankers like hank paulson stealing millions on top of million during MF global, and doing no time, and saying simply "i dont know where the money went..." its obvious that WE, ie me and you are the reason why we are going down the tubes.

WE are the reason why the fiscal cliff is a reality and bernake can print trillions, lose trillions, share it wit his friends, and have near 0% interest rates in banking.

Wait for the recount... Gonna be fuking funny as hell. I want to see if black dudes are really gonna waste their energy and bullets k!lling white people... Cause thats what are saying on the news. Like k!lling niccas will change our political system.
 5 years ago '07        #166
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 knowughetto said:
"but, but your vote counts"

Been trying to tell people just because someone could lead in population vote doesn't mean that they will be leading the Electoral vote. From what you're saying, it looks like the Electoral College must be voting for Obama...Electoral College don't have to go with the population vote if they don't want to, it is not required...
Obamas guaranteed states aint even in yet
 5 years ago '08        #167
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 Andrefrbk said:

scroll down...

Bet your account on it.
 11-06-2012, 10:08 PM         #168
Mariah Carey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #169
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Looks for a black face... Looks for someone under 40... a.ssuming most of them are making over 200k a year.

If you are over the 40% line, good luck, you are going to become an indentured servant in 2013.

Dont believe me, go look at the wage vs profit statistics. The rich make record profits, and pay record less in wages.

Electoral college help to put obama in office, me, and all the other first time young voters. We fuking lost, we failed. We got tricked bad.

Kerry anyone remember that one?
 5 years ago '05        #170
space
space
 lostkauze said:
I hope you're trolling
Nicca im not trolling, im spitting fact, shiit you can spend 45 mins away from NBATV and look up.

Bottom line is, n*gga yo azz is gonna see real trolling if they demand a recount. THATS WHEN THE TROLLING BEGINS.
 5 years ago '09        #171
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,439 | Props total: 11269 11269
its 2012 and u n*ggas still think your vote actually counts or makes a difference

you close minded believe everything u hear a.ss n*ggas are easily influenced and thats the sad thing about our nation
 11-06-2012, 10:19 PM         #172
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama just won
 5 years ago '05        #173
space
space
I put my trust in the electors.

Lol bush 4 more years!

Im telling dudes the fun part will be in the morning when they do the recount. You gonna see votes come up missing, adjustments. Shiit gonna be classic.

Gerald celente said obama would win like a month ago. But i dont believe him, he a god when it comes to current trends, news, and making society predictions based on statistics, and people. BUT ive been seeing the trends myself And i know the avg American. If you were around for the bush elections then u know what im talking about.

Also i wonder if you stupid fux know that the electors can change their vote until tomorrow. Probably did know that.

Its not hard to offer a couple dozen of the 500+ electors a nice bonus for swaying their votes. I mean its not like we didnt see it happen in the past. Cough...

Probably too busy watching kanye and kimwh0oredashian buy f*ggit clothes.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 11-06-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #174
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

Looks for a black face... Looks for someone under 40... a.ssuming most of them are making over 200k a year.

If you are over the 40% line, good luck, you are going to become an indentured servant in 2013.

Dont believe me, go look at the wage vs profit statistics. The rich make record profits, and pay record less in wages.

Electoral college help to put obama in office, me, and all the other first time young voters. We fuking lost, we failed. We got tricked bad.

Kerry anyone remember that one?
at this ignorant a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #175
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,643 | Props total: 16738 16738
Where the bx tin foil hat crew at? Didn't they say that the new world order had already selected mitt?
 5 years ago '10        #176
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4380 4380
congratulations sheeple we tried to tell yall obama will be president again because they needed someone to blame for the problems in America while they do their dirty work in other countries
 5 years ago '11        #177
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Tried to tell yall it wasn't going to be close.
 5 years ago '07        #178
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
congratulations sheeple we tried to tell yall obama will be president again because they needed someone to blame for the problems in America while they do their dirty work in other countries
and if mitt got elected youd be bi*ching about that

shut the fu*k up n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #179
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
My 44
 5 years ago '08        #180
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
Thank goodness, I'm not big on either of these guys but there's something about Romney that rubbed me the wrong way.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago