Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-06-2012, 09:38 AM         #101
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Silver is predicting a 92% chance of a win for Obama .
 5 years ago '11        #102
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Staszy said:
You better not delete this when Romney wins
Romney won't win. Alienated too many people. Now has to count on low turnout and voter suppression to make it close.
 5 years ago '04        #103
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Kadillac87 said:
So what you're basically saying is that you have failed to mobilize an effort. You're trying to do everything by yourself and now you're mad you can't get help. How do you get help? Vote. Better yet, run for office, get in, and get funds for those in need.

And yes, I help people. All the time. I've fed the hungry, given money, and mentored kids. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't treat it like a badge of honor. It's something you suppose to do. You're missing the bigger picture. A lot of the needy are there because they don't have the resources needed to succeed. They grow up, have kids, and the cycle continues. That's why it's important to vote. The ones who usually need the resources the most, are the ones who don't vote and there are very few who are wiling to stick up for them. Either you know the rules of the game or you're being played by the game. You're hoping things are going to change without you having to play by the rules and that's just not going to happen. You have to mobilize, vote, and make your voice heard to those who have power. You just can't pout about it and whine and sh*tted on even further.

Again, you cater to the people who vote. That's how the game works. Ain't no way around it.

But hey, if you think you can change the way America works by your own efforts, then go ahead. I'll tell you right now it's a futile effort.
So much dumb sh*t written in your post that I don't know where to start. First of all where did I say that I failed? I said that I know that I can do better and do more, don't start twisting sh*t up. Secondly, I can't believe you asked me a dumb a.ss question saying "How do you get help?" You can get help by going out there and getting people with like minds to co-operate with you. If you can't get people to help you, you gotta do it yourself. As long as YOU are making the effort and doing something about it, you accomplished something. Then maybe people will observe that and follow. Its called leading by example. So why would I be mad because I don't get help when I can still help others myself?

You don't have to be in office, or run for office in order to get funds for those in need. There's other ways of getting funds....

Do you really think a vote is gonna help make things get better? I never said for people not to vote..If you do, then that's on you...but there will still be poor, homeless, sick, starving people out here...sh*t is not gonna change. A damn president won't change sh*t. Change starts and ends with US, the people..Just because you use your voice, does that mean they're gonna listen to you? You gotta go out there and do it yourself, and quit relying on the president and the government to do sh*t for you...Its not that hard to understand, its common sense...

And I like how you didn't answer this question, so I will ask it again. Why is it that the only time we get to "use our voice" is when it comes to voting? Why is it that the only time people wanna mention a voice is when it comes to voting?
 5 years ago '04        #104
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
There's no electoral college when it comes to Congress, local officials, and local amendments.

Ppl complain about police corruption, lack of funding for school, and other things. But didn't vote and let the crooked sheriffs, district attorneys, and judges stay office. Didn't vote for the amendment that took funding away from the inner city and move it somewhere else.

It's not just about the presidential election. If you think your vote doesn't count, you're not going to vote in any election and that's when they pass the most laws because they know you n*ggas won't vote it down.

Like I said, you cater to the group that votes. Too stupid to see the bigger picture.

Watch at 20:40. I know you don't care for Obama. Still pretty good speech.

There are still gonna be crooked people cops, police corruption, crooked lawyers, crooked politicians even when you vote. You get rid of one crooked person, there will ALWAYS be another crooked person after that. Never ending cycle regardless if you vote or not. sh*t is still gonna be fu*ked regardless if you vote or not. I just find it funny that you're really trying hard to convince me that everything will change for the better if I were to vote. I see the bigger picture that you refuse to acknowledge. Funny that people like you wanna talk sh*t about people and say "they act like they know it all or act like they're trying to drop knowledge" when you're doing the same thing...
 5 years ago '11        #105
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So much dumb sh*t written in your post that I don't know where to start. First of all where did I say that I failed? I said that I know that I can do better and do more, don't start twisting sh*t up. Secondly, I can't believe you asked me a dumb a.ss question saying "How do you get help?" You can get help by going out there and getting people with like minds to co-operate with you. If you can't get people to help you, you gotta do it yourself. As long as YOU are making the effort and doing something about it, you accomplished something. Then maybe people will observe that and follow. Its called leading by example. So why would I be mad because I don't get help when I can still help others myself?

You don't have to be in office, or run for office in order to get funds for those in need. There's other ways of getting funds....

Do you really think a vote is gonna help make things get better? I never said for people not to vote..If you do, then that's on you...but there will still be poor, homeless, sick, starving people out here...sh*t is not gonna change. A damn president won't change sh*t. Change starts and ends with US, the people..Just because you use your voice, does that mean they're gonna listen to you? You gotta go out there and do it yourself, and quit relying on the president and the government to do sh*t for you...Its not that hard to understand, its common sense...

And I like how you didn't answer this question, so I will ask it again. Why is it that the only time we get to "use our voice" is when it comes to voting? Why is it that the only time people wanna mention a voice is when it comes to voting?
It's not dumb, it's the true. Yea, you're doing good locally but unless you're making it aware nationally, it's not solving the long term problem.

A vote is your most powerful voice. You can organize, rally, and make your voice be heard but if the laws don't change, you're still stuck with the same problem. Look at any change that has happened in this country. It all started or ended with legislation. That's a fact. You can make a local impact and that's fine, but you have to have the law on your side to make a national impact.

Nobody is saying the President will change everything. We have three branches of govt on. The President can't do everything by himself but he does have a lot of power in picking people an influencing people who make laws.

You have to live by the laws of your land. Unless you get the laws changed, you'll encounter the same problems. That's why voting is important. Not just in national election, but local elections too.

But I see you already have your mind made up. It's no use trying to educate you on the importance of voting. People died for the right to vote because of it's importance, but hey, think what you think.
 5 years ago '11        #106
space
space
 knowughetto said:
There are still gonna be crooked people cops, police corruption, crooked lawyers, crooked politicians even when you vote. You get rid of one crooked person, there will ALWAYS be another crooked person after that. Never ending cycle regardless if you vote or not. sh*t is still gonna be fu*ked regardless if you vote or not. I just find it funny that you're really trying hard to convince me that everything will change for the better if I were to vote. I see the bigger picture that you refuse to acknowledge. Funny that people like you wanna talk sh*t about people and say "they act like they know it all or act like they're trying to drop knowledge" when you're doing the same thing...
If you saw the bigger picture, you wouldn't say your vote wouldn't count. Can't convince cynicism though. Nobody is saying everything will change for the better if you were to vote. I'm saying people with your attitude is the reason why certain demographics have no chance for it to get better. Good luck with your efforts on trying to make the world a better place.
 5 years ago '06        #107
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,219 | Props total: 686 686
Even without looking at reputable polling aggregating sites like Fivethirtyeight.com or the Princeton Election Consortium, both of which were extremely accurate in 2008, there are two recent occurrences that illustrate who is the clear favorite. Only one candidate feels the need to actually campaign on Election Day which historically is very rare, and only one candidate felt the need to release fake internal polling numbers to keep with the narrative of a "razor-tight" (S/O to Stephen Colbert) race. Venture to guess which candidate that is?
 5 years ago '07        #108
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 gathugga said:
Even without looking at reputable polling aggregating sites like Fivethirtyeight.com or the Princeton Election Consortium, both of which were extremely accurate in 2008, there are two recent occurrences that illustrate who is the clear favorite. Only one candidate feels the need to actually campaign on Election Day which historically is very rare, and only one candidate felt the need to release fake internal polling numbers to keep with the narrative of a "razor-tight" (S/O to Stephen Colbert) race. Venture to guess which candidate that is?
Colbert was k!lling me last night with the razor tight stuff
 5 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
It's not dumb, it's the true. Yea, you're doing good locally but unless you're making it aware nationally, it's not solving the long term problem.

A vote is your most powerful voice. You can organize, rally, and make your voice be heard but if the laws don't change, you're still stuck with the same problem. Look at any change that has happened in this country. It all started or ended with legislation. That's a fact. You can make a local impact and that's fine, but you have to have the law on your side to make a national impact.

Nobody is saying the President will change everything. We have three branches of govt on. The President can't do everything by himself but he does have a lot of power in picking people an influencing people who make laws.

You have to live by the laws of your land. Unless you get the laws changed, you'll encounter the same problems. That's why voting is important. Not just in national election, but local elections too.

But I see you already have your mind made up. It's no use trying to educate you on the importance of voting. People died for the right to vote because of it's importance, but hey, think what you think.
People didn't die for our rights to vote, they fought for our rights as humans, equality, freedom..especially my black people...They fought and protested for equal rights and to be treated as humans..sounds like some sh*t that the media would twist around. People like you always say that sh*t, get it right...

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-06-2012 at 11:11 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
If you saw the bigger picture, you wouldn't say your vote wouldn't count. Can't convince cynicism though. Nobody is saying everything will change for the better if you were to vote. I'm saying people with your attitude is the reason why certain demographics have no chance for it to get better. Good luck with your efforts on trying to make the world a better place.
You're damn sure acting like it would...Talking about how there would be crooked cops, and police corruption if I don't vote. Yeah people with my attitude that learn how to think for ourselves instead of being led by other people and believing what everyone else tells them. We will just have to agree to disagree then...
 5 years ago '11        #111
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Staszy said:
You better not delete this when Romney wins
Bookmarked .
 5 years ago '11        #112
space
space
 knowughetto said:
People didn't die for our rights to vote, they fought for our rights as humans, equality, freedom..especially my black people...They fought and protested for equal rights and to be treated as humans..sounds like some sh*t that the media would twist around. People like you always say that sh*t, get it right...
Right to vote is under equal rights. You think they weren't marching to have the poll tax and other unfair voting procedures removed? Sharpton has said people died to get us the right to vote.

These are the words of Dr. King

But, even more, all types of conniving methods are still being used to prevent Negroes from becoming registered voters. The denial of this sacred right is a tragic betrayal of the highest mandates of our democratic traditions and its is democracy turned upside down.

So long as I do not firmly and irrevocably possess the right to vote I do not possess myself. I cannot make up my mind — it is made up for me. I cannot live as a democratic citizen, observing the laws I have helped to enact — I can only submit to the edict of others.

So our most urgent request to the president of the United States and every member of Congress is to give us the right to vote. Give us the ballot and we will no longer have to worry the federal government about our basic rights. Give us the ballot and we will no longer plead to the federal government for passage of an anti-lynching law; we will by the power of our vote write the law on the statute books of the southern states and bring an end to the dastardly acts of the hooded perpetrators of violence. Give us the ballot and we will transform the salient misdeeds of blood-thirsty mobs into calculated good deeds of orderly citizens. Give us the ballot and we will fill our legislative halls with men of good will, and send to the sacred halls of Congressmen who will not sign a Southern Manifesto, because of their devotion to the manifesto of justice. Give us the ballot and we will place judges on the benches of the South who will "do justly and love mercy," and we will place at the head of the southern states governors who have felt not only the tang of the human, but the glow of the divine. Give us the ballot and we will quietly and nonviolently, without rancor or bitterness, implement the Supreme Court's decision of May 17, 1954.

[pic - click to view]

But yet you're trying to say they didn't die for the right to vote? They are saying it themselves. People who participated in these movements are still alive. Go ask them if they thought the right to vote was important. Just look around. Look at all the laws they're trying to pass to get people NOT to vote. But voting doesn't matter, huh?
 5 years ago '04        #113
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Right to vote is under equal rights. You think they weren't marching to have the poll tax and other unfair voting procedures removed? Sharpton has said people died to get us the right to vote.

These are the words of Dr. King

But, even more, all types of conniving methods are still being used to prevent Negroes from becoming registered voters. The denial of this sacred right is a tragic betrayal of the highest mandates of our democratic traditions and its is democracy turned upside down.

So long as I do not firmly and irrevocably possess the right to vote I do not possess myself. I cannot make up my mind — it is made up for me. I cannot live as a democratic citizen, observing the laws I have helped to enact — I can only submit to the edict of others.

So our most urgent request to the president of the United States and every member of Congress is to give us the right to vote. Give us the ballot and we will no longer have to worry the federal government about our basic rights. Give us the ballot and we will no longer plead to the federal government for passage of an anti-lynching law; we will by the power of our vote write the law on the statute books of the southern states and bring an end to the dastardly acts of the hooded perpetrators of violence. Give us the ballot and we will transform the salient misdeeds of blood-thirsty mobs into calculated good deeds of orderly citizens. Give us the ballot and we will fill our legislative halls with men of good will, and send to the sacred halls of Congressmen who will not sign a Southern Manifesto, because of their devotion to the manifesto of justice. Give us the ballot and we will place judges on the benches of the South who will "do justly and love mercy," and we will place at the head of the southern states governors who have felt not only the tang of the human, but the glow of the divine. Give us the ballot and we will quietly and nonviolently, without rancor or bitterness, implement the Supreme Court's decision of May 17, 1954.

[pic - click to view]

But yet you're trying to say they didn't die for the right to vote? They are saying it themselves. People who participated in these movements are still alive. Go ask them if they thought the right to vote was important. Just look around. Look at all the laws they're trying to pass to get people NOT to vote. But voting doesn't matter, huh?
We still needed to have that freedom and equality as humans/people first in order to make that happen. That's what I'm saying to you...If we were still treated like animals and not human beings, we still wouldn't be able to vote though right? Without them f!ghting for our rights as humans/equals, we wouldn't be able to vote...The right to vote wasn't the most important reason as to why my people fought...Us being people was the main important reason, that came first...then what you said came after...

And like you said its UNDER it, but its still not THE MAIN REASON..to be treated as people.

Please answer this...What was the main point/focus of Martin Luther King's speeches?

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-06-2012 at 12:27 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #114
space
space
 knowughetto said:
We still needed to have that freedom and equality as humans/people first in order to make that happen. That's what I'm saying to you...If we were still treated like animals and not human beings, we still wouldn't be able to vote though right? Without them f!ghting for our rights as humans/equals, we wouldn't be able to vote...The right to vote wasn't the most important reason as to why my people fought...Us being people was the main important reason, that came first...then what you said came after...

And like you said its UNDER it, but its still not THE MAIN REASON..to be treated as people.

Please answer this...What was the main point/focus of Martin Luther King's speeches?
The main focus of Dr. King's speeches were equal treatment void of race, gender, and other physical attributes.

It's not a what came first argument because they both go hand in hand. People's views shape laws. Laws shape society. Black people were treated as unequal because both the views and laws said so. The law reinforced the view and the view reinforced the law. It goes hand to hand. When the views changes, laws changes, and then society changes.

These laws were passed because Black people didn't have any representation. They were allowing other people to decide their future. That's why Dr. King said

"So long as I do not firmly and irrevocably possess the right to vote I do not possess myself. I cannot make up my mind it is made up for me. I cannot live as a democratic citizen, observing the laws I have helped to enact I can only submit to the edict of others."

When you have people who fought for equal rights saying people died for your right to vote. It's pretty arrogant of you to say otherwise.
 5 years ago '09        #115
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 67221 67221
rush limbaugh said the obama regime was ready to declare victory at 3 pm eastern time
 5 years ago '07        #116
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 messy marv stan said:
rush limbaugh said the obama regime was ready to declare victory at 3 pm eastern time
Rush also said the most recent batman movie was a conspiracy against romney. Rush, says dumb sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
The main focus of Dr. King's speeches were equal treatment void of race, gender, and other physical attributes.

It's not a what came first argument because they both go hand in hand. People's views shape laws. Laws shape society. Black people were treated as unequal because both the views and laws said so. The law reinforced the view and the view reinforced the law. It goes hand to hand. When the views changes, laws changes, and then society changes.

These laws were passed because Black people didn't have any representation. They were allowing other people to decide their future. That's why Dr. King said

"So long as I do not firmly and irrevocably possess the right to vote I do not possess myself. I cannot make up my mind it is made up for me. I cannot live as a democratic citizen, observing the laws I have helped to enact I can only submit to the edict of others."

When you have people who fought for equal rights saying people died for your right to vote. It's pretty arrogant of you to say otherwise.
Exactly...to treat each other with respect regardless of race, gender, color. To treat each other as PEOPLE and to be FREE.

Please tell me who these "people" were...cause it for damn sure wasn't the white man. My ancestors were the ones that died for our FREEDOM and to be treated as PEOPLE. Voting came afterwards, but that wasn't the main reason. Ancestors and slaves were hung, lynched, shot, stabbed, burned, tied up and were being dragged from the back of cars, body parts amputated...and you mean to tell me that was for a vote and not freedom? Harriett Tubman fought for me to vote? If we didn't have freedom and were still treated like slaves and animals, then how are we able to vote? Its not that hard to understand...You can't vote without freedom, you can't vote being treated like an animal. Sure, voting comes with it, but most importantly being treated like a person will always come first...
 5 years ago '06        #118
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Rush also said the most recent batman movie was a conspiracy against romney. Rush, says dumb sh*t.

actually if you want to be specific on what Rush said I'l tell you, and yes i know exactly what he said, I listen to the show almost daily...

Summarizing:
"Democrats would love for voters to relate Bane w/ Bain, thus thinking Romney's old company is evil"

Not that a character made in 1993 was developed to have anything to do w/ current events?
Romney wasn't even picked to be the Rep. Candidate when script was written for movie...
 5 years ago '06        #119
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 knowughetto said:
.You can't vote without freedom, you can't vote being treated like an animal. Sure, voting comes with it, but most importantly being treated like a person will always come first...
well i think women in parts of the middle east are treated like animals, but they are able to vote???
 5 years ago '04        #120
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 KFrizzle said:
well i think women in parts of the middle east are treated like animals, but they are able to vote???
I don't know how things operate in the middle east...I'm trying to get Kadillac87 to understand that my black ancestors and/or the slaves didn't try to escape, f!ght, or die for a vote...they did that for our freedom and to no longer be treated like animals. They fought for our freedom so we can f!ght for our rights to vote. Cause if they never did, slavery still could exist to this day...But he acts like he doesn't understand that...So I'm not gonna waste anymore time debating with him about that...

I usually don't post on here during the day like this, but its slow at work....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago