Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election

most viewed right now
 154
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 122
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
our votes matter

votes get the electoral college points dummies
 5 years ago '04        #82
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 AzulineAzure said:
our votes matter

votes get the electoral college points dummies
Y'all do know that its based on State population and that they have to send other electoral college votes to other states to balance it out right?

But let me ask you this....If our votes count then why do we need an Electoral College when it should be based on the PEOPLE'S votes?


Last edited by knowughetto; 11-05-2012 at 10:39 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #83
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Kadillac87 said:
How my vote doesn't count? When they tally up the votes for Obama, I will be one of them





Maybe you're trying to say that my vote is not pivotal in deciding the outcome of the election?
You do know that just because they win the popular vote doesn't mean they'll win the Electoral vote right? So continue to think that way...
 5 years ago '11        #84
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 knowughetto said:
Y'all do know that its based on State and not the population right?
Really? No way
 5 years ago '06        #85
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 knowughetto said:
Y'all do know that its based on State and not the population right?
it is based on population size of the state. look at how fu*king big Alaska is and it's only worth 3 electoral votes.
 5 years ago '07        #86
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$11,916 | Props total: 574 574


#2tteeeerrrrrrrmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 5 years ago '11        #87
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 knowughetto said:
You do know that just because they win the popular vote doesn't mean they'll win the Electoral vote right? So continue to think that way...
Oh, really?


All these your vote don't count n*ggas think they dropping knowledge when they talking about 3rd grade political science. Everybody knows what an electoral college is my n*gga. Saying your vote doesn't count if you're not in a battleground state is just stupid though. Even if your vote doesn't goes toward your choice winning the electorate votes for your state, your voice is still heard. That's why third party candidates run. They know they not going to win, but if they garner enough support, the issues they're talking about move to the forefront. Why you think gays are starting to get equal rights now? They had a consistent voice. When your demographic votes consistently, you get people to listen to your issues. But you're trying to tell me my vote don't count. You have to look at the bigger picture. It's not just about electoral votes.
 5 years ago '04        #88
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 eLLz said:
it is based on population size of the state. look at how fu*king big Alaska is and it's only worth 3 electoral votes.
I just edited my comment and said that...Alaska is huge as fu*k, but the population is not as huge as a New York or California. So that's why they send them votes to the smaller populated states to kind of even it out...
 5 years ago '04        #89
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Kadillac87 said:
Oh, really?


All these your vote don't count n*ggas think they dropping knowledge when they talking about 3rd grade political science. Everybody knows what an electoral college is my n*gga. Saying your vote doesn't count if you're not in a battleground state is just stupid though. Even if your vote doesn't goes toward your choice winning the electorate votes for your state, your voice is still heard. That's why third party candidates run. They know they not going to win, but if they garner enough support, the issues they're talking about move to the forefront. Why you think gays are starting to get equal rights now? They had a consistent voice. When your demographic votes consistently, you get people to listen to your issues. But you're trying to tell me my vote don't count. You have to look at the bigger picture. It's not just about electoral votes.
lol @ my voice being heard. People can listen to your issues, but does that mean they give a fu*k? Does that mean they're gonna listen to you? I've been using my voice about the poor, homeless, sick, starving people, but do they give a fu*k? NO. Cause at the end of it all, the rich will continue to flourish while the poor, homeless, sick, and starving people will continue to get sh*tted on. You guys are putting too much faith in one man to get something done for y'all...when we need to get together as people and get sh*t done ourselves and help others in need, instead of making fu*king excuses and blaming other people..Can you tell me what's gonna change for the better without giving me any excuses or blaming other people?

I know that you like to suck Obama's d!ck, so if you think he's (or even Romney) is gonna change anything for the better than I don't know what to tell you...
 5 years ago '11        #90
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 knowughetto said:
lol @ my voice being heard. People can listen to your issues, but does that mean they give a fu*k? Does that mean they're gonna listen to you? I've been using my voice about the poor, homeless, sick, starving people, but do they give a fu*k? NO. Cause at the end of it all, the rich will continue to flourish while the poor, homeless, sick, and starving people will continue to get sh*tted on. You guys are putting too much faith in one man to get something done for y'all...when we need to get together as people and get sh*t done ourselves and help others in need, instead of making fu*king excuses and blaming other people..Can you tell me what's gonna change for the better without giving me any excuses or blaming other people?

I know that you like to suck Obama's d!ck, so if you think he's (or even Romney) is gonna change anything for the better than I don't know what to tell you...
Sounds like you're bitter your life isn't where you want it to be.



You say you've been using your voice about the poor, homeless, sick, etc? How? Going around on Boxden telling people your vote doesn't count is not effective.

 5 years ago '04        #91
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Kadillac87 said:
Sounds like you're bitter your life isn't where you want it to be.



You say you've been using your voice about the poor, homeless, sick, etc? How? Going around on Boxden telling people your vote doesn't count is not effective.

Sure, I'm bitter...I'm working a good job, living comfortably, and being thankful for life everyday, but yeah I'm bitter... Dumb a.ss n*gga...

Matter of fact, instead I've done more than just used my voice about that, used actions..How. There's been plenty of times where I would see homeless people on the streets starving and/or asking for change, and I've bought food to give it to them...I given them money as well. There was a time where there was a young lady that was homeless, said that her family kicked her out of her house and she was homeless for about a month. Said she needed a play to stay for a week until her cousin came to get her. Let her stay at my place for a week, and bought extra food so she could eat. As far as using my voice, I've been to conferences, or whatever you wanna call that sh*t to talk about it...but they didn't give a fu*k. I know I can and should do more, but at least I did SOMETHING to attempt to help people out. I really don't give a fu*k if you believe me or not, but this is the truth...You don't get my point. My point is regardless of this "voice" we have, we should be helping each other and most importantly looking out for these less fortunate people that are out here instead of watching you guys sit here bi*ch and argue over 2 people that could care less about you. And why is it that the only time we get to "use our voice" is when it comes to voting? And what have you done? Have you ever attempted to help those in need?

You act like I'm the only one that said your vote doesn't count. Sounds like you're the one that's mad...

Electoral College vote can override your vote and go against it, but yet you think it counts...Please tell me why you "think" it counts..


Last edited by knowughetto; 11-05-2012 at 11:29 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #92
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ra1n said:
Q: If the Electoral College chooses the president, does my vote count?

A: When a voter goes into a polling booth and casts a ballot for president, he's actually choosing his candidate's electors. The electors have pledged to vote in sync with their state's popular vote.

Q: Do electors have to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states?

A: They aren't bound by any federal provision to vote in accordance with the popular vote, but about 26 states and the District of Columbia have laws or political-party pledges restricting electors. Sometimes an elector votes against the popular vote in his state, thus earning the title "faithless elector."

Here is a list of all electors who went against the state-popular vote:

This is what I've been trying to tell people. There's been times where the Electoral College has voted against the popular vote. Electoral College hold the real power when it comes to voting. They have the right to vote for or against the popular vote in the state...but yet I'm just a dumb n*gga that don't know what I'm talking about...My "votes don't count" statement is just stupid...
 5 years ago '11        #93
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 knowughetto said:
Sure, I'm bitter...I'm working a good job, living comfortably, and being thankful for life everyday, but yeah I'm bitter... Dumb a.ss n*gga...

Matter of fact, instead I've done more than just used my voice about that, used actions..How. There's been plenty of times where I would see homeless people on the streets starving and/or asking for change, and I've bought food to give it to them...I given them money as well. There was a time where there was a young lady that was homeless, said that her family kicked her out of her house and she was homeless for about a month. Said she needed a play to stay for a week until her cousin came to get her. Let her stay at my place for a week, and bought extra food so she could eat. As far as using my voice, I've been to conferences, or whatever you wanna call that sh*t to talk about it...but they didn't give a fu*k. I know I can and should do more, but at least I did SOMETHING to attempt to help people out. I really don't give a fu*k if you believe me or not, but this is the truth...You don't get my point. My point is regardless of this "voice" we have, we should be helping each other and most importantly looking out for these less fortunate people that are out here instead of watching you guys sit here bi*ch and argue over 2 people that could care less about you. And why is it that the only time we get to "use our voice" is when it comes to voting? And what have you done? Have you ever attempted to help those in need?

You act like I'm the only one that said your vote doesn't count. Sounds like you're the one that's mad...
So what you're basically saying is that you have failed to mobilize an effort. You're trying to do everything by yourself and now you're mad you can't get help. How do you get help? Vote. Better yet, run for office, get in, and get funds for those in need.

And yes, I help people. All the time. I've fed the hungry, given money, and mentored kids. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't treat it like a badge of honor. It's something you suppose to do. You're missing the bigger picture. A lot of the needy are there because they don't have the resources needed to succeed. They grow up, have kids, and the cycle continues. That's why it's important to vote. The ones who usually need the resources the most, are the ones who don't vote and there are very few who are wiling to stick up for them. Either you know the rules of the game or you're being played by the game. You're hoping things are going to change without you having to play by the rules and that's just not going to happen. You have to mobilize, vote, and make your voice heard to those who have power. You just can't pout about it and whine and sh*tted on even further.

Again, you cater to the people who vote. That's how the game works. Ain't no way around it.

But hey, if you think you can change the way America works by your own efforts, then go ahead. I'll tell you right now it's a futile effort.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-05-2012 at 11:44 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #94
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Election day BUMP!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #95
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Silver is predicting a 92% chance of a win for Obama .
 5 years ago '08        #96
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Kadillac87 said:
Not if you n*ggas don't vote
 5 years ago '07        #97
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20077 20077
saw silver last night on Colbert, funny sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #98
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 knowughetto said:
This is what I've been trying to tell people. There's been times where the Electoral College has voted against the popular vote. Electoral College hold the real power when it comes to voting. They have the right to vote for or against the popular vote in the state...but yet I'm just a dumb n*gga that don't know what I'm talking about...My "votes don't count" statement is just stupid...
There's no electoral college when it comes to Congress, local officials, and local amendments.



Ppl complain about police corruption, lack of funding for school, and other things. But didn't vote and let the crooked sheriffs, district attorneys, and judges stay office. Didn't vote for the amendment that took funding away from the inner city and move it somewhere else.

It's not just about the presidential election. If you think your vote doesn't count, you're not going to vote in any election and that's when they pass the most laws because they know you n*ggas won't vote it down.

Like I said, you cater to the group that votes. Too stupid to see the bigger picture.






[video - click to view]


Watch at 20:40. I know you don't care for Obama. Still pretty good speech.


Last edited by Kadillac87; 11-06-2012 at 09:24 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #99
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20077 20077
just voted If Obama doesn't win it was still worth it to vote against that clown Walsh.
 5 years ago '10        #100
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
You better not delete this when Romney wins
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy