Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election

most viewed right now
 196
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ImAMonster said:
that 75% is total votes (which don't mean sh*t), not electoral votes...Electoral votes he's winning by like 4...Lol...
That 75% is the likelihood of Obama winning. It's neither a percentage of total votes or electoral votes.


 5 years ago '11        #42
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Kadillac87 said:
That 75% is the likelihood of Obama winning. It's neither a percentage of total votes or electoral votes.


Yea hes projected to take home 330 Electoral Votes .

After the DNC conference . Its over man . Just Concede now MITT
 5 years ago '07        #43
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Christains are full of sh*t but these MORMONS!!!!!!!?????????

Im telling you this.

Obama is not a perfect president....not at all...but he has done alot of good

-4.5 Millions Jobs over the past 29 Months
-Saved The Auto Industry with the bailout
-Osama dead
-Ghalfadi dead (No US casualties)
-Iraq combat over
-Lilly Ledbetter Act (Fair Pay Act)
-Resigning the S.T.A.R.T Treaty with Russia
-doing away with Dont Ask Dont Tell

there is no way i will vote for a guy who believes a dude read gold tablets in the forest with special seeing glasses that no one else could use, and whose religion didnt recognize black people and indians as equals untill 1978 or some sh*t.

this guy is the epitome of a Republican sleaze, when underneath his fake conservative image he is a indecisive moderate his party barely supports. Romney cant take firm stances and is as ignorant to social issues as anyone on the fu*king planet.
 5 years ago '10        #44
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 regularjoe said:
It doesn't matter if Obama wins anyway. Republicans have filibustered tons of sh*t. One President can't make enough change alone.
You're failing to realize that the Dems have a fair shot at recapturing control over congress. In the House, all 435 seats are up for grabs and the Senate can still possibly maintain with Dems controlling.
 5 years ago '07        #45
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

wow im actually kinda surprised by this, the person I agreed with the most was Jill Stein @ 90 percent, Obama 86 percent, Rocky Anderson 74 percent
 5 years ago '04        #46
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

I side the most with Gary Johnson on economic issues in the 2012 Presidential election.

 5 years ago '05        #47
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

Well i took the test on the page guess I'm Mitt supporter 95%
 5 years ago '07        #48
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 bobbysteels18 said:
Well i took the test on the page guess I'm Mitt supporter 95%
that sucks
 5 years ago '12        #49
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15803 15803
 1LynguisticMind said:
Christains are full of sh*t but these MORMONS!!!!!!!?????????

Im telling you this.

Obama is not a perfect president....not at all...but he has done alot of good

-4.5 Millions Jobs over the past 29 Months
-Saved The Auto Industry with the bailout
-Osama dead
-Ghalfadi dead (No US casualties)
-Iraq combat over
-Lilly Ledbetter Act (Fair Pay Act)
-Resigning the S.T.A.R.T Treaty with Russia
-doing away with Dont Ask Dont Tell

there is no way i will vote for a guy who believes a dude read gold tablets in the forest with special seeing glasses that no one else could use, and whose religion didnt recognize black people and indians as equals untill 1978 or some sh*t.

this guy is the epitome of a Republican sleaze, when underneath his fake conservative image he is a indecisive moderate his party barely supports. Romney cant take firm stances and is as ignorant to social issues as anyone on the fu*king planet.


But after that Michelle O speech....


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #50
SickBlitz 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 203 203
 bobbysteels18 said:
Well i took the test on the page guess I'm Mitt supporter 95%

 5 years ago '05        #51
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,988 | Props total: 70 70
cause romney is a fu*king joke
 5 years ago '05        #52
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$7,645 | Props total: 3575 3575
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

Dope website!

Damn...Don't really follow politics closely but when I took this quiz ended up with 91% for Obama and Jill Stein with a 85% for 2nd.
 5 years ago '04        #53
serty321 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

86% Jill Stein, 79% Barack Obama, 73% Rocky Anderson, 15% Mitt Romney
 09-05-2012, 02:53 AM         #54
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Not if you n*ggas don't vote
I was thinking the same damn thing
 5 years ago '04        #55
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$971 | Props total: 45 45
 regularjoe said:
It doesn't matter if Obama wins anyway. Republicans have filibustered tons of sh*t. One President can't make enough change alone.
Thank God for that, too. A nation already in the sh*& tank financially has a President that wants to provide MORE free stuff to Americans... citizens and non-citizens. (Americans) "Hey I'm broke and don't want to work, but I need money." (President)"Word. I'm broke. I owe trillions. But I'll print off some money and make sure you have money. While I'm at it, I'll get you free healthcare. Yay for you!" (Americans) "Really! That's fantastic. I can sit on my a.ss and get free stuff. This is the best country in the world."

Fortunately, we do have some fiscally responsible people (aka Republicans) helping to stop the President from making things too much worse.
 5 years ago '05        #56
yunsta 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 625 625
^^^ yea cuz GOP was so conservative and wanting to save money when they started two wars unpaid for and a medical prescription drug bill unpaid for. Plus tarp was signed under W, so what the fu*k u talkin about?
 5 years ago '10        #57
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

Will check this out
 5 years ago '07        #58
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 Drich1998 said:
Thank God for that, too. A nation already in the sh*& tank financially has a President that wants to provide MORE free stuff to Americans... citizens and non-citizens. (Americans) "Hey I'm broke and don't want to work, but I need money." (President)"Word. I'm broke. I owe trillions. But I'll print off some money and make sure you have money. While I'm at it, I'll get you free healthcare. Yay for you!" (Americans) "Really! That's fantastic. I can sit on my a.ss and get free stuff. This is the best country in the world."

Fortunately, we do have some fiscally responsible people (aka Republicans) helping to stop the President from making things too much worse.
@ all this nonsense, @ The Republicans being responsible. Are you high?
 5 years ago '07        #59
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

props for this.

92% Jill Stein

90% Obama

80% Rocky Anderson

71% Gary Johnson

8% Mitt Romney

4% Virgil Goode

64% Michigan Voters

cool website
 5 years ago '05        #60
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
avatar space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
Gary
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy