Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I'm saying GOP and Democrat doesn't mean sh*t. It's all a false. A charade. Nobody in the world was going to vote for McCain with Palin after G.W.'s term. And the media coverage ensured that. And 4 years later, we have expanded Bush's policies and kept on the same track. Why did the RNC deduct electoral votes from Maine? Because the powers that be want to keep Romney in there to ensure an Obama victory.

It's just a shame people get so caught up in party affiliation and campaign promises

We blaming the liberal media now? You can believe what you want, but both parties have different views on how things should be done. Getting things done is the problem though. And the RNC deducted delegates from Maine because they wanted to show unity. Romney already won the nomination, Ron Paul supporters just wanted to make some noise. They wanted to use the RNC to pub their candidate, Ron Paul, who lost. Was it fair? Probably not. Would the deducted delegate prevent Romney from getting the nomination, no.
 5 years ago '04        #22
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Kadillac87 said:
That's popular vote which means nothing. OBama is going to win the democratic states. Romeny is going to win the republican states. There's about 7 tossup states. If Obama wins Florida, election is over. Romney needs to win at least 5 of the 7 swing states to have a chance or get one of the democratic states to lean right by means of voter suppression and/or apathy among minorities voters.

Exactly...
 5 years ago '04        #23
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 Kadillac87 said:
We blaming the liberal media now? You can believe what you want, but both parties have different views on how things should be done. Getting things done is the problem though. And the RNC deducted delegates from Maine because they wanted to show unity. Romney already won the nomination, Ron Paul supporters just wanted to make some noise. They wanted to use the RNC to pub their candidate, Ron Paul, who lost. Was it fair? Probably not. Would the deducted delegate prevent Romney from getting the nomination, no.
But it's not about preventing Romney from getting the election. It's a lot easier to control 2 people for a vote than to try and control/stack/place 6 or 10. That's why we have the two party system. It's about damage control. Why this year, all of a sudden, Main gets less electoral votes than they've had in previous elections? Simply because it wasn't for the GOP front runner?

And after this year, it is now even harder for a 3rd party candidate to even have a chance. It's all rigged. Congress obviously has no power as shown by how Obama said that the UN can overrule approval by congress.

And I'm not blaming the "liberal" media. Which completely depends on which media outlet you're talking about. I'm saying the media is a tool used to facilitate the agendas that are in place. That's why Ron Paul had minimal coverage and tossed away by the media. Because the powers that be know he would try to break the status quo.

It's sad, but the simple fact is that our votes don't mean sh*t. Every president is going to be PLACED in power. Not voted in. And regardless of party affiliation, the same agendas are going to be pushed forward.
 5 years ago '07        #24
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
although this is the goat smiley i think obeezy got the best ones

...Random thought.....
 5 years ago '04        #25
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19870 19870
good, rather have Obama back than any of those dirty c*cksuckers from the Romney side.
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
But it's not about preventing Romney from getting the election. It's a lot easier to control 2 people for a vote than to try and control/stack/place 6 or 10. That's why we have the two party system. It's about damage control. Why this year, all of a sudden, Main gets less electoral votes than they've had in previous elections? Simply because it wasn't for the GOP front runner?

And after this year, it is now even harder for a 3rd party candidate to even have a chance. It's all rigged. Congress obviously has no power as shown by how Obama said that the UN can overrule approval by congress.

And I'm not blaming the "liberal" media. Which completely depends on which media outlet you're talking about. I'm saying the media is a tool used to facilitate the agendas that are in place. That's why Ron Paul had minimal coverage and tossed away by the media. Because the powers that be know he would try to break the status quo.

It's sad, but the simple fact is that our votes don't mean sh*t. Every president is going to be PLACED in power. Not voted in. And regardless of party affiliation, the same agendas are going to be pushed forward.
A lot of infactual information

UN can't overrule Congress. Reid v. Covert

Other than that, you're entitled to your own opinion on politics.
 5 years ago '05        #27
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
I don't know the first thing about politics, but I did take a poll the other day and it turns out I agree with Obama on 78 percent of his issues, agree with Romney on 27 percent of his issues.

So obviously I'd prefer Obama out of the two.

There was some lady who I've never heard of who I agreed with about 85 percent of her issues.
 09-04-2012, 07:12 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Obama will serve a 2nd term, it's inevitable..
 5 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
A lot of infactual information

UN can't overrule Congress. Reid v. Covert

Other than that, you're entitled to your own opinion on politics.
gotta love the know it alls on bx.

so you pull a wiki article about a 1957 supreme court case that started over some broad murdering her husband? That was before 9/11 buddy. That was before we lost our control over the government. The big thing that you fail to acknowledge is that all they have to do is say it's a matter of national security and they can do whatever the fu*k they want. Leon Panetta has already said that the president doesn't need the approval of congress to start an act of war.

[video - click to view]

And in regards to the comment about the two parties, an article saying that a winner take all system favors two parties doesn't address the fact that it's not really a winner take all system. Because of the electoral college, the gov't can control votes. Like Maine and Idaho completely throwing out whole districts in favor of Ron Paul. Marking 0 votes for an entire district?!?! I mean come on. It's gotten so blatant it's not even funny. If it were really winner take all Bush wouldn't have won Florida during the recount way back when. Like I said, every president has been PLACED.

But you're still entitled to your own political opinions.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 09-04-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #31
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,404 | Props total: 10526 10526
that 75% is total votes (which don't mean sh*t), not electoral votes...Electoral votes he's winning by like 4...Lol...
 5 years ago '08        #32
centercourt 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 20 20
I can't wait for the debates. A foresee the Tin Man getting mashed and getting up, walking out and saying, "I make to much money to put up with this sh^t."
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
gotta love the know it alls on bx.

so you pull a wiki article about a 1957 supreme court case that started over some broad murdering her husband? That was before 9/11 buddy. That was before we lost our control over the government. The big thing that you fail to acknowledge is that all they have to do is say it's a matter of national security and they can do whatever the fu*k they want. Leon Panetta has already said that the president doesn't need the approval of congress to start an act of war.

And in regards to the comment about the two parties, an article saying that a winner take all system favors two parties doesn't address the fact that it's not really a winner take all system. Because of the electoral college, the gov't can control votes. Like Maine and Idaho completely throwing out whole districts in favor of Ron Paul. Marking 0 votes for an entire district?!?! I mean come on. It's gotten so blatant it's not even funny. If it were really winner take all Bush wouldn't have won Florida during the recount way back when. Like I said, every president has been PLACED.

But you're still entitled to your own political opinions.
War Powers Resolution of 1973. Reagan, Clinton, and Obama override it. Reagan and Clinton was before 9/11

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-04-2012 at 09:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
War Powers Resolution of 1973. Reagan, Clinton, and Obama override it. Reagan and Clinton was before 9/11

even more to my point. the gov't does whatever the hell it wants. so to say that congress has any power is wrong. hell, our constitution barely has any power left. the US has already been declared a war zone. why? the last president that tried to break the status quo was Kennedy with starting to dismantle the federal reserve by signing legislation to get rid of the glass steagall act. and we all know what happened to him.
 09-04-2012, 09:12 PM         #35
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every politician is a liar, and they don't have your best interests in mind, just know this. This lesser of 2 evils sh*t is getting old
 5 years ago '04        #36
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
No change in hell Romney is gonna win without the support of Ron Paul's people....I've seen videos where they said "90% of the RP people are joining us so we're good"...bullsh*t. Obama will take it again (although I don't want him to). Both Romney and Obama are fu*kin idiots.
 5 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Heisenberg said:

[pic - click to view]

Do you really think the Democrats care about you?
 5 years ago '04        #38
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 2713 2713
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Everyone knows obama is winning in a landslide.

GOP is trolling everyone with mitt romney. They want obama to have that 2nd term. Their goal is 2016
i wouldnt say a landslide ...there´s probably 35 to 40% of rep voters that would never vote for the other party ...add to that the people that are mad and its going to be close

i doubt there will be more than a 3pt margin
 5 years ago '11        #39
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 gimmethat said:
i wouldnt say a landslide ...there´s probably 35 to 40% of rep voters that would never vote for the other party ...add to that the people that are mad and its going to be close

i doubt there will be more than a 3pt margin
Im talking Electoral Votes .75 % chance 60 % of the votes will go to to Obama . He will win before California Votes are in .

Last edited by Trolling; 09-04-2012 at 11:27 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #40
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Some people propped me asking for the link to the poll I mentioned.

Do not be an as*hole and vote what you think your favorite candidate would vote. Vote your honest opinions and this will tell you who agrees with you on most major subjects.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago