Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
8822 pageviews
218 comments

Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election

We’re reaching the point of diminishing returns in analyzing Mitt Romney’s convention bounce. But we can say two things almost for certain. First, Mr. Romney very probably got a bounce. And second, it’s a below-average bounce by historical standards.

What’s trickier to figure out is whether the bounce failed to live up to reasonable expectations, in a way that ought to reduce the odds we’d a.ssign to Mr. Romney winning the election in November.

First, let’s try a simple way of measuring the bounce. In the table below, I’ve included every poll that has been released since Mr. Romney’s acceptance speech last Thursday which also released a preconvention baseline for comparison.

There is some noise in this data: Mr. Romney gets everything from a seven-point bounce (in a Public Policy Polling survey of Michigan) to what technically is an “anti-bounce” of negative two points (in the Gallup national tracking poll). But if you just average the polls together, it comes out to a three-point gain.

[pic - click to view]

You can get pickier than this if you like. For instance, in Michigan, I’m comparing a post-convention poll that screened for likely voters with a preconvention poll that did not, which is not totally kosher.

Still, a bounce somewhere in the two-to-three-point range looks about right. Or if you want to play it safe, since we may still get a few more polls on this, it’s probably somewhere in the range of one to four points.

That’s a small bounce by historical standards. If we take Mr. Romney’s bounce to be two and a half points, it would be the third-smallest for a challenger since 1968, behind John Kerry in 2004 (roughly one point) and Mr. Obama in 2008 (about two). By contrast, the average bounce for the challenger since 1968 is around eleven points.

[pic - click to view]

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com

218 comments for "Sep 4 - Obama favored to win. 75 % of Re-Election"

5 years ago '07        #2
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6039 6039
Everyone knows obama is winning in a landslide.

GOP is trolling everyone with mitt romney. They want obama to have that 2nd term. Their goal is 2016
 5 years ago '06        #3
FullTimeHustla 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,506 | Props total: 1622 1622
 DavidSilva said:

so pretty much who cares about america for 4 years. lets get obama out of office and lets use the american people as collateral for 4 years
 5 years ago '11        #4
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
 FullTimeHustla said:
so pretty much who cares about america for 4 years. lets get obama out of office and lets use the american people as collateral for 4 years
Dammm . That's the truth . They said fu*k the people , and just destroyed America in the process because of the HNIC .
 5 years ago '07        #5
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,696 | Props total: 2533 2533
aMURKa is using MOREmans to mock christians, God is using MOREmans to mock aMURKa.. CHECKMate
 5 years ago '04        #6
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
im not surprised. i said if obama re-elected then war before the end of the year
 5 years ago '04        #7
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,291 | Props total: 12965 12965
It doesn't matter if Obama wins anyway. Republicans have filibustered tons of sh*t. One President can't make enough change alone.
 5 years ago '12        #8
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 930 930
Romney got sh*t fu*ked up, he's always talking about building wealth, when n*gga's barely tryna make ends meet.
 5 years ago '04        #9
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
I just heard that gallop poll surveys every day and at last it was Obama 47% Romney 46%
 5 years ago '11        #10
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I just heard that gallop poll surveys every day and at last it was Obama 47% Romney 46%
that's the popular vote . All that matters is Electoral votes and O-beezy got it
Popular vote is 51.1 O to 47.8 R

5 years ago '11        #11
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
That's popular vote which means nothing. OBama is going to win the democratic states. Romeny is going to win the republican states. There's about 7 tossup states. If Obama wins Florida, election is over. Romney needs to win at least 5 of the 7 swing states to have a chance or get one of the democratic states to lean right by means of voter suppression and/or apathy among minorities voters.

Last edited by Kadillac87; 09-04-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #12
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
My president will be black
 5 years ago '11        #13
space
space
 5 years ago '11        #14
space
space
 ruff said:
My president will be black
Not if you n*ggas don't vote
 5 years ago '12        #15
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 Prostyle said:
Romney got sh*t fu*ked up, he's always talking about building wealth, when n*gga's barely tryna make ends meet.
exactly, romney is out for the interests of people living wealthy or comfortable (above average).... republicans are all about "The Hardworking Americans", they could careless about anyone else regardless!!! in simplest terms they don't want to hear excuses from people
 5 years ago '09        #16
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
Good Obama doesn't appeal to me but I will choose Obama every time if he's going against someone with Romney's mannerisms.
 5 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
That's popular vote which means nothing. OBama is going to win the democratic states. Romeny is going to win the republican states. There's about 7 tossup states. If Obama wins Florida, election is over. Romney needs to win at least 5 of the 7 swing states to have a chance or get one of the democratic states to lean right by means of voter suppression and/or apathy among minorities voters.

Ok I got it now. My mistake.

But what about if it doesn't matter because just like McCain, the social arena is so staged that it is going to guarantee Obama reelection, just like the first time? When you got republicans robbing their own candidates to keep "their guy" in, to ensure that Obama will get another term, and finish his plan of invading foreign countries, crippling the economy further and bring our country into a full on military state?
 5 years ago '11        #18
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok I got it now. My mistake.

But what about if it doesn't matter because just like McCain, the social arena is so staged that it is going to guarantee Obama reelection, just like the first time? When you got republicans robbing their own candidates to keep "their guy" in, to ensure that Obama will get another term, and finish his plan of invading foreign countries, crippling the economy further and bring our country into a full on military state?
So you're saying the GOP logammed Congress and refused to pass any economic measures proposed by Obama to help him win so he can invade foreign countries like Bush?

5 years ago '04        #19
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Heisenberg said:
fu*k dem republicans and democrats.

Fixed..
 5 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
So you're saying the GOP logammed Congress and refused to pass any economic measures proposed by Obama to help him win so he can invade foreign countries like Bush?

I'm saying GOP and Democrat doesn't mean sh*t. It's all a false. A charade. Nobody in the world was going to vote for McCain with Palin after G.W.'s term. And the media coverage ensured that. And 4 years later, we have expanded Bush's policies and kept on the same track. Why did the RNC deduct electoral votes from Maine? Because the powers that be want to keep Romney in there to ensure an Obama victory.

It's just a shame people get so caught up in party affiliation and campaign promises
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy