TypicalBlackMan vs Regularjoe (Weight Loss Competition).

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-14-2012, 11:13 PM         #101
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my PM I sent you a couple days back, I've told you that I'm doing the best with what I have access to. I know I was fu*king up on fast food two weeks ago, but this week was much, much better. I realized that I'm consistent as hell with eating healthy for breakfast through lunch, but dinner is what gets me sometimes because I get too lazy to cook. But I've planned it out better:

I make sure to take out chicken/fish to defrost the night before instead of that day so it will for sure be thawed out. I'm cooking a sh*t load of brown rice every Monday to have it throughout the week. Frozen veggies, self explanatory. I got quinoa too if I ever feel like switching it up. Not sure how to cook sweet potatoes super quick so I eat those when I got time. And if I ever have to go out to eat with friends or family, I only go if they got healthy options. Luckily, my pops is also on his health tip, so we pick healthy places. My mom isn't, so that's when sh*t gets tricky. But like I said, I'm trying to eat at home as much as possible.

I cut out a lot of sh*t easy like soda, sweets, and most junk food I was hooked on (mainly just chips), but my main culprits that still get me at times are french fries and certain fried foods. You're making me put sh*t into perspective and sacrifices must be made so they too will have to be cut. Before this "contest", I already worked on putting the fork down aka my portion sizes.

I have to agree with you on the progress. I lost about 46 pounds since Sept 2011. I ran 4 miles last Friday and had more in the tank when in May I could run 1 and be dead tired after. Levi's I bought last month are falling off my a.ss already, which is a bi*ch, but it's a good thing. Although I am content, because like you say some progress is better than nothing, I know I could have already been at my goal weight if I just watched what I ate. I barely started watching what I ate CONSISTENTLY maybe two months ago. If I had started watching what I ate a year ago, I probably wouldn't even have to be in this contest...

And regardless of who wins the contest, I'm still weighing myself every Sunday. sh*t has become a morning ritual: wake up, go to the bathroom, weigh myself. I'll still be posting it in here every week. I don't want to fall off and get back up in the 260's again.
 10-14-2012, 11:14 PM         #102
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to thank Spyda, House, and Tru for the help they've given me and I also want to thank Joe for coming up with the idea of making this thread in the first place.
 5 years ago '04        #103
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
no problem @ typicalblackman. When I read this a year ago It made me realize I need to go 100 or not at all. It helps me when I slack off in anything.

Bruce Lee said:
This inspiring story is about Bruce Lee, a legendary martial art master.

“Bruce had me up to three miles a day, really at a good pace. We’d run the three miles in twenty-one or twenty-two minutes. Just under eight minutes a mile [Note: when running on his own in 1968, Lee would get his time down to six-and-a half minutes per mile].

So this morning he said to me “We’re going to go five.” I said, “Bruce, I can’t go five. I’m a helluva lot older than you are, and I can’t do five.” He said, “When we get to three, we’ll shift gears and it’s only two more and you’ll do it.”

I said “Okay, hell, I’ll go for it.” So we get to three, we go into the fourth mile and I’m okay for three or four minutes, and then I really begin to give out. I’m tired, my heart’s pounding, I can’t go any more and so I say to him, “Bruce if I run any more,” –and we’re still running-” if I run any more I’m liable to have a heart attack and die.”

He said, “Then die.” It made me so mad that I went the full five miles.

Afterward I went to the shower and then I wanted to talk to him about it. I said, you know, “Why did you say that?”

He said, “Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it k!lls you, it k!lls you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”

From The Art of Expressing the Human Body
By Bruce Lee, John Little
 5 years ago '04        #104
regularjoe 58 heat pts58 OP
space
space
$36,398 | Props total: 13067 13067

5 years ago '04        #105
space
space
Just got some new motivation today...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 thatruest said:
New routine. Pay attention to the forum (weighttraining.com) starting tomorrow. k!ller. Good job, guys.
Why do women go faster on longer on the god damn stair master than I do lol. Sometimes I wanna turn to them, and say, "slow down, you're making me look like a jackass"

5 years ago '04        #107
space
space

10-21-2012, 05:55 PM         #108
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning. I was too drunk to do so this morning.
 5 years ago '06        #109
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
Good job fellas...gonna start running tmw
 10-22-2012, 10:07 PM         #110
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe you ain't know? This was my bye week player.

Nah, I'm about to go for a run right now.

And this might sound weird, but I'm starting to get burnt out by weights. I think I'm going to take a break on them and make November running/calisthenics/yoga month.
 5 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 typicalblackman said:
Joe you ain't know? This was my bye week player.

Nah, I'm about to go for a run right now.

And this might sound weird, but I'm starting to get burnt out by weights. I think I'm going to take a break on them and make November running/calisthenics/yoga month.
Do whatever you think will help you the most. There are no bye weeks though Gotta keep on pushing.

I'm gonna get to my goal by Thanksgiving...
 5 years ago '09        #112
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1655 1655
i was getting burnt out on weights also man i started doing pushups at home and sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #113
space
space
....still haven't seen a check in weight.

We need some sort of penalty
 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM         #114
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

+ .2 lbs (well 5.2 because of the penalty)
Bf went down .7%

regularjoe said:
....still haven't seen a check in weight.

We need some sort of penalty
 5 years ago '04        #115
- JaEdEe24 - 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 16 16
good sh*t fellas
 10-28-2012, 07:42 PM         #116
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat a.sses got off of their a.sses. Keep up the motivation and dedication.
 5 years ago '04        #117
space
space

[video - click to view]

10-28-2012, 10:56 PM         #118
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Where's your weekly weigh-in, player?

It's an almost an hour until midnight in your state, you don't want a penalty do you?

5 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 typicalblackman said:
Where's your weekly weigh-in, player?

It's an almost an hour until midnight in your state, you don't want a penalty do you?

Taking a penalty lol.

Looks like we each are missing 1 weigh in lol.
 5 years ago '04        #120
space
space
I'll tell you one thing... TypicalBlackMan... Keenan... Kel... I think you're name is...

[video - click to view]

I told you, I told 2ToTimes, I told House, I told Truest, I told M, I told M's mama, I told Grand mammy M with the cane and the glass eye....

Come November 1st... I kick things into high gear... So will you never.... ever...

[video - click to view]

Win this competition... And become the.... the....

[video - click to view]

And get girls.... millions... and

[video - click to view]

If ya smell... Wait...

[video - click to view]

This ain't sing along with The Rock....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by regularjoe; 10-29-2012 at 12:00 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy