RIP La Madrina - Godmother of Cocaine executed in Medellin

most viewed right now
 240
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 182
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-04-2012, 06:33 PM         #141
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, fu*k that bi*ch. Yeah "RIP" a chick that helped destroy so many black communities with that poison. And so many of ya'll mufukas wanna worship drug dealers like her and Ricky Ross and whatnot. Pathetic sh*t man. fu*k her and anyone that defends her.
 5 years ago '11        #142
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
You learn alot about posters when sh*t like this happen
I mean some who respect all things street are sending out rip's
then you have some who say fu*k this bi*ch for murdering equals yet they be the same one's screaming free Max B!
So I take it since she didn't rhyme and wasn't wavy it's fu*k her
But Max is cool cause he had them songs and hooks!
Y'all wild as fucc lol, and for the record I think Max got to much time but I ain't screaming free that equal either yell™
 09-04-2012, 07:09 PM         #143
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 box5 said:
You learn alot about posters when sh*t like this happen
I mean some who respect all things street are sending out rip's
then you have some who say fu*k this bi*ch for murdering equals yet they be the same one's screaming free Max B!
So I take it since she didn't rhyme and wasn't wavy it's fu*k her
But Max is cool cause he had them songs and hooks!
Y'all wild as fucc lol, and for the record I think Max got to much time but I ain't screaming free that equal either yell™
fu*k Max B as well. lol. I hate all this "Free so and so" when 9 times out of 10, that dude did what he or she was accused of. That attempting to equate Max B or Shyne or Mystikal or whoever with actual political prisoners such as Mumia, a.ssata, etc is just shameful and disgraceful.

It shows an incredible lack of any form of sense of history. And it also exposes people's ignorance.
 09-04-2012, 07:11 PM         #144
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She liked to k!ll kids so burn bi*ch burn
 5 years ago '04        #145
gacha 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$504 | Props total: 348 348
she got what she deserved this woman was ruthless
 09-04-2012, 08:02 PM         #146
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Micky Monday is the last cocaine cowboy standing
 5 years ago '11        #147
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
n*ggas really saying rip?


this bi*ch k!lled so many people smh
 5 years ago '04        #148
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
Damn she was getting cake...but that whole k!llin kids sh*t thats that sh*t I don't like.
 5 years ago '07        #149
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Now you know she dead
 09-04-2012, 08:52 PM         #151
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 conscious thug said:
fu*k Max B as well. lol. I hate all this "Free so and so" when 9 times out of 10, that dude did what he or she was accused of. That attempting to equate Max B or Shyne or Mystikal or whoever with actual political prisoners such as Mumia, a.ssata, etc is just shameful and disgraceful.

It shows an incredible lack of any form of sense of history. And it also exposes people's ignorance.
 09-04-2012, 08:52 PM         #152
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
bi*ch got convicted of 3 murders got a sweet deal of 20 years and only served 11 under old florida parole laws and they didnt pin any of the drug charges on her. AT THE END OF THE DAY SHE GOT MORE TIME LIVING THAN SHE SHOULD HAVE

Detainers: (Further information may be obtained by contacting the detaining agency)
Detainer Date Agency Type Date Canceled
08/10/2000 INS ORLANDO DETAIN 06/06/2004


Incarceration History:
Date In-Custody Date Out-of-Custody
12/01/1998 06/06/2004



also 2 of her 4 sons have been a.ssasinated
yep. she committed the murders a year before FL abolished parole.

so the bi*ch got lucky
 5 years ago '12        #153
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
I do not condone k!lling.

But lets not be naive.

She was a person of power, and people who have that much power do fu*ked up sh*t to keep it.

She ran a billionaire dollar business, and mostly took out other dope dealers, and people in the game. I dont respect the k!lling of innocent people at all.

Her story though has to be one of the craziest ever.
 5 years ago '05        #154
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 44wade said:
I do not condone k!lling.

But lets not be naive.

She was a person of power, and people who have that much power do fu*ked up sh*t to keep it.

She ran a billionaire dollar business, and mostly took out other dope dealers, and people in the game. I dont respect the k!lling of innocent people at all.

Her story though has to be one of the craziest ever.
Bill Gates sh*ts all over her, fu*k this bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #155
Gortexmethod 
space
avatar space
space
$724 | Props total: 150 150
copped my first quarter ounce from this chick and it's been on ever since
 5 years ago '07        #156
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
Man excuse my lack of knowledge, but is the woman who dated that black guy and then he did her wrong and she had him shot and he still fu*ked with her after that?

I seen it somewhere and I was like got damm...
 5 years ago '06        #157
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 box5 said:
You learn alot about posters when sh*t like this happen
I mean some who respect all things street are sending out rip's
then you have some who say fu*k this bi*ch for murdering equals yet they be the same one's screaming free Max B!
So I take it since she didn't rhyme and wasn't wavy it's fu*k her
But Max is cool cause he had them songs and hooks!
Y'all wild as fucc lol, and for the record I think Max got to much time but I ain't screaming free that equal either yell™
 conscious thug said:
fu*k Max B as well. lol. I hate all this "Free so and so" when 9 times out of 10, that dude did what he or she was accused of. That attempting to equate Max B or Shyne or Mystikal or whoever with actual political prisoners such as Mumia, a.ssata, etc is just shameful and disgraceful.

It shows an incredible lack of any form of sense of history. And it also exposes people's ignorance.
all that free sh*t started with Nelson Mandela, and n*ggas be puttin ppl like Max B and Lil Wayne, dumb n*ggas, in the same comparison

 5 years ago '08        #158
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k that bi*ch she had it coming, Rest In Piss....
 5 years ago '04        #159
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
I'm surprised she lated that long, she had been in Colombia for nearly 8 years since she got deported. Karma came and got her, she was the first to use sicarios to do her k!llings and that's how she ended up
 5 years ago '12        #160
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Gortexmethod said:
copped my first quarter ounce from this chick and it's been on ever since
trails dawg. trails.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy