RIP La Madrina - Godmother of Cocaine executed in Medellin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
She was moving in damn near 4000pounds of coke a month. There was no reason on Gods green earth she shouldve been in a butcher shop buying meat!!! Shouldve ducked off in some house in the jungle protected by some goons
 5 years ago '08        #122
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,045 | Props total: 4884 4884
She was that n*gga!!!!! but yeah she had fallen off the face of the earth in some seal type hiding sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #123
beretta357 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,222 | Props total: 127 127

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #124
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11422 11422
yall bi*ching about the article, its google translate, bi*ch had been dead for only a couple hours when I blessed yall with knowledge, no US sources.

As far as RIP, I wouldnt of put it there, but a person died, so I put it there without thinking.

Either way, I salute the bi*ch for her gangster, I dont agree with all her moves, but I respect that gangster, and someone who wielded lots of power.
 5 years ago '07        #125
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
damnnnnn!! so karma finally caught up to this ugly a.ss hoe?! ..i remember watching cocaine cowboys 1&2 years ago..bi*ch as a straight up cocaine queen and cold hearted murderer..it's amazing that it took this long for someone to knock her off, especially since she had so many enemies..oh well, bi*ch is burning in hell as i type this
 09-04-2012, 03:10 PM         #126
drake_411 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
and anybody that would say "RIP" to this bi*ch, hope they mean "Rest In Piss" cause if anybody deserves to burn in hell she does. ordering hits on entire fu*kin families, kids and all, and sh*t.
preach brother, this was one ruthless bi*ch
 5 years ago '09        #127
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 343 343
whats crazy was yesterday i wanted to listen to cigarette boats to hear that cocaine cowboys sample
 5 years ago '10        #128
phillyfirst215 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 6 6
 biff said:
viva Colombia r.i.p to la madrina niqqas want to act like us and dress like us and fuk our women but have no clue cats aint ever even been to miami i bet ..look out for that griselda blanco film coming soon her son got the green light already to do the film

:ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '10        #129
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 987 987
R.I.P. God Mother
 5 years ago '09        #130
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
 Dos-effect said:
Its alleged, and personally I dont care if the bi*ch allegedly murdered 200 people.....I didn't know the broad, nor did you. Regardless of what anybody does while they here we are all going to meet that same fate in life. Your going to die too. In that aspect we are all the same, truth be told you cant applaud her death ......your no better then her because guess what.....regardless of the type of person you were and the way go out , in the end you die just like she did, death not caring about all the good you did, or all the bad............it just is..........
 Dos-effect said:
I think we all know who the bi*ch was bruh, but seeing sh*t on tv and actually knowing a person.............are 2 different damn things.

Final Boss said:
i knew it was her when i seen the picture, but dont remember them calling her "la madrina" her real name is griselda blanco if im correct....those two ducumentaries were piff too

rivi in the cut now thats a scary sight
If you watched the documentary they said "La Madrina" many times , you just didn't pay attention. Many times we catch things in movies about the second go round.
 5 years ago '09        #131
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,019 | Props total: 7802 7802
The same ones talking about how Grieslda Blanco was a cold hearted k!ller please don't tell me you are the same ones who wanted to save Tookie Williams?
 5 years ago '04        #132
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
 StillScrappy said:
My friends uncle got murder by this bi*ch's ppl because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
U lying son
 5 years ago '04        #133
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
I remember at the end it said her whereabouts where unknown but we all know where she headed now BURN BABY BURN!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #134
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
 timdog said:
r.i.p.

all who talk that sh*t oh thats how the streets is you wouldnt understand why do yall talk about street sh*t

but a female who really lived that life and died by it now its fu*k her she doesnt deserve a r.i.p.

does every street n*gga order the k!lling of innocent childrens? I don't think so fu*k her don't even try to kick that ignorant "knowledge"
 5 years ago '12        #135
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Deniro732 said:
damnnnnn!! so karma finally caught up to this ugly a.ss hoe?! ..i remember watching cocaine cowboys 1&2 years ago..bi*ch as a straight up cocaine queen and cold hearted murderer..it's amazing that it took this long for someone to knock her off, especially since she had so many enemies..oh well, bi*ch is burning in hell as i type this
karma probably made her die in the worst way too. she probably had like 10 amazing things lined up, a new life, a new outlook and then it got blasted away
 5 years ago '11        #136
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Ghost Writer said:
One of the biggest Cocaine traffickers ever. Even more so, probably THE most ruthless k!ller we've ever seen.
So she is worse than Hitler, stalin etc?
 5 years ago '04        #137
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
rip? for what?

n*ggas love to glorify stupid sh*t
 09-04-2012, 05:39 PM         #138
Hampton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Revenge for Johnny Castro....fu*k her.
 5 years ago '05        #139
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
 hustlershope84 said:
She was the female Pablo Escobar.
She even supplied Escobar at one point.
 5 years ago '10        #140
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
damn i watched cocaine cowboys 2 less than a month ago after reading a best documentaries thread here on bx

anyon got a link to cocaine cowboys 1?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy