RIP La Madrina - Godmother of Cocaine executed in Medellin

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
n*ggas finally lit her up huh
 5 years ago '07        #62
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,209 | Props total: 1266 1266
i just saw a show on her on the bio channel
 5 years ago '10        #63
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Birdman's Back said:
and anybody that would say "RIP" to this bi*ch, hope they mean "Rest In Piss" cause if anybody deserves to burn in hell she does. ordering hits on entire fu*kin families, kids and all, and sh*t.
 09-04-2012, 04:25 AM         #64
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What goes around comes around. Live by the gun die by the gun.....oh well, wonder why it to so long to put a hit on her after k!lling 200 people n families.
 5 years ago '09        #65
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 294 294
 44wade said:
whoever doesnt know who she is should watch Cocaine Cowboys 1 and 2.

She was responsible for bringing in tons of cocaine, and for over 200 murders in Miami.
i knew it was her when i seen the picture, but dont remember them calling her "la madrina" her real name is griselda blanco if im correct....those two ducumentaries were piff too

rivi in the cut now thats a scary sight

Last edited by Final Boss; 09-04-2012 at 04:37 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #66
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
I don't believe that peacefully is how she'll rest....
 5 years ago '08        #67
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 biff said:
news footage

diana perez
 5 years ago '11        #68
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
I'm going to cry
 5 years ago '10        #69
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Damn finally got her a.ss huh?

She had long run tho
 5 years ago '07        #70
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Crazy...
 5 years ago '11        #71
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,196 | Props total: 17571 17571
Its crazy how n*ggas get all mad over suicide for supposedly wasting life, but praise someone who took away hundreds, maybe thousands of lives like they were worth nothing. And that's not even talking about the drugs.
 5 years ago '11        #72
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
Today (September 2nd), Griselda Blanco, aka The Godmother of Coc@ine, was murdered in Medellin, Colombia. According to reports, Blanco was shot down by a.ssassins on motorcycles in a drive by shooting. Blanco came to prominence as a major coke trafficker with a penchant for extreme violence in the 70's and 80's in Miami and New York City. Also knows as La Madrina (Spanish for Godmother) and the Black Widow, the 69-year-old spent almost 20 years behind bars in the United States on drug trafficking and murder charges, the latter of which included the death of a two year-old boy.

The Miami Herald reports that Colombian newspapers say Blanco stepped out of a butcher shop in Medellin only to be met with a hail of bullets.

“It's surprising to all of us that she had not been k!lled sooner because she made a lot of enemies,” former Miami homicide detective Nelson Andreu, who investigated her, said late Monday. “When you k!ll so many and hurt so many people like she did, it's only a matter of time before they find you and try to even the score.”

Blanco was arrested in 1985 in a cocaine trafficking case in New York, and she was released in 1998 to Florida authorities. She pleaded no contest in October 1998 to three counts of second-degree murder.

Police estimated she was involved in at least 40 homicides between Miami and New York. She is credited with importing to Miami the concept of the “motorcycle a.ssassin” — k!llers on bikes who sprayed their victims with machine-gun bullets.

Blanco's exploits were made even more popular in the Hip-Hop world after she was featured prominently in the Coc@ine Cowboys documentary in 2006 and Coc@ine Cowboys II: Hustlin' with the Godmother a couple of years later. She was arrested in 1985 in California by DEA agents and only three murders were ever pinned on her although she was thought to have ordered as many as 250 k!llings. However, the case against her fell apart and she was released in 2004 and deported back to Colombia.

Karma remains undefeated.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
I'm surprised she lasted this long. I've seen both movies, and they said that if she was deported back to Columbia, she'd get ROCKED as soon as she got back. Guess not

Oh, yeah, fun fact. This bi*ch would have you k!lled if she owed you money
 5 years ago '04        #74
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Dos-effect said:
Its alleged, and personally I dont care if the bi*ch allegedly murdered 200 people.....I didn't know the broad, nor did you. Regardless of what anybody does while they here we are all going to meet that same fate in life. Your going to die too. In that aspect we are all the same, truth be told you cant applaud her death ......your no better then her because guess what.....regardless of the type of person you were and the way go out , in the end you die just like she did, death not caring about all the good you did, or all the bad............it just is..........
 5 years ago '09        #75
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 X_WunderKind_X said:
Its crazy how n*ggas get all mad over suicide for supposedly wasting life, but praise someone who took away hundreds, maybe thousands of lives like they were worth nothing. And that's not even talking about the drugs.
 5 years ago '05        #76
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8053 8053
Goat gangsta bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #77
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 4370 4370
R.I.P top 5 dead or alive
 5 years ago '05        #78
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Special Edd said:
AT THAT FLUKE sh*t.

EVERYONE THAT GOES TO JAIL TURNS TO GOD GTFO LMAOOOO

TEST A EX CON QUICK SEE HOW FAST THEY FORGET ABOUT GOD.

MENTAL PHYSCO fu*kS
This. I work at a sorta halfway house for inmates. Dudes will say they're Muslim just so they can get out of groups during the day to go "pray" then just sleep in and blow off the morning prayer at like 4-5am, sh*t's funny

Dudes with like 5 domestic abuse charges talking about they're religious and sh*t now

Crazy she finally got what was comin.
 5 years ago '07        #79
[MK] 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 438 438
Was this article translated by a retard? Lol
 5 years ago '07        #80
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Why does the OP 44wade stutter when he types? I read the story 3 times and still don't understand wtf is goin on

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy