NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
moneyoncjmind 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,224 | Props total: 489 489
damn idk how old i was but sh*t I'm 19 and i heard that beat/song before...n*ggas must be 15 or some sh*t ..im shocked and n*ggas talking about mid 20's saying they old but idk the song was average...i really didnt like any verses and ima j.cole fan ...fu*k wayne
 09-04-2012, 10:58 PM         #122
IronManStarks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trex said:
Beat is horrible...sounds like an alarm clock.
 5 years ago '10        #123
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,734 | Props total: 19634 19634
 P-Hill said:
holy sh*t haven't seen this GIF since blackplanet
You ain't lying.
 5 years ago '07        #124
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
why the fu*k is this called green ranger?

and j cole and wayne k!lled it.
 5 years ago '06        #125
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
If u don't know what beat this is then 9 times outta 10 u dont kno who the green ranger is

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #126
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,542 | Props total: 972 972
 cankstoochie said:
why the fu*k is this called green ranger?

and j cole and wayne k!lled it.
I rest my case
 09-04-2012, 11:24 PM         #127
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even have to read this thread to know what 90% of it will be... "Cole totally k!lled it and is the best ever and Wayne ruined it and sucks d!ck and is gay and is a horrible rapper and a piece of sh*t and is ruining rap music but Cole is so awesome i love him OMFG he is so great!!!!!111!!"

some of ya'll are just straight up haters man, for no fu*king reason... i seen dudes calling this mixtape wack based on reading the tracklist... so pathetic and sad.... im not even a Weezy fan half the time... his last mixtape sucked d!ck, the Carter 3 was weak, i am not a human being had 2 good tracks, and he hasnt had a decent guest appearance in years... but i still give every artist a chance to redeem themselves... and im glad i do, im glad im not some pathetic little bias hater because this Dedication 4 is great imo... minus Amen and the very last track (which i dont think counts because he's just talking for 6 minutes) he k!lled it... most of the guest appearances sucked but i feel as tho Wayne was back in true form with this mixtape.... im just glad i have an unbiased opinion and can listen to something anyone releases and give it a fair shot... but what do you expect? most of these pathetic haters are 13 years old and think it's cool to hate Wayne.
 5 years ago '09        #128
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 _Monk said:
i dont even have to read this thread to know what 90% of it will be... "Cole totally k!lled it and is the best ever and Wayne ruined it and sucks d!ck and is gay and is a horrible rapper and a piece of sh*t and is ruining rap music but Cole is so awesome i love him OMFG he is so great!!!!!111!!"

some of ya'll are just straight up haters man, for no fu*king reason... i seen dudes calling this mixtape wack based on reading the tracklist... so pathetic and sad.... im not even a Weezy fan half the time... his last mixtape sucked d!ck, the Carter 3 was weak, i am not a human being had 2 good tracks, and he hasnt had a decent guest appearance in years... but i still give every artist a chance to redeem themselves... and im glad i do, im glad im not some pathetic little bias hater because this Dedication 4 is great imo... minus Amen and the very last track (which i dont think counts because he's just talking for 6 minutes) he k!lled it... most of the guest appearances sucked but i feel as tho Wayne was back in true form with this mixtape.... im just glad i have an unbiased opinion and can listen to something anyone releases and give it a fair shot... but what do you expect? most of these pathetic haters are 13 years old and think it's cool to hate Wayne.
Cole didn't have the best verse on the tape?
 09-04-2012, 11:57 PM         #129
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if i didnt have cable back in the day i wouldve never heard this song either, they didnt play that sh*t down here

the remix was my sh*t tho

[video - click to view]

bad boy thank you for the special delivery

7th grade 2002 was my yr mane
 5 years ago '05        #130
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 _Monk said:

So your saying Cole didnt outshine Wayne on that track?
 09-05-2012, 12:31 AM         #131
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trex said:
u r like 14 years old
 5 years ago '11        #132
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
J.Cole merked him... Bring the 2002 Weezy back I don't know this n*gga. - Keith Clark
 09-05-2012, 07:05 AM         #133
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was Okay, what made them choose that beat, I don't know.
 5 years ago '06        #134
ProLogic 
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
The fact that I'm only 23 and I remember watching Special Delivery on TV and Harlem Shaking my a.ss off.... Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh 7th grade memories....

But yea, Cole murked this track... n*gga like me had to pause that sh*t and rewind when he said "Actually that was my momma sh*t..."
 09-05-2012, 08:55 AM         #135
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea cole ripped it wayne k!lled it yall just dont say it cuz cole went first
 5 years ago '04        #136
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,096 | Props total: 924 924
 Gater said:
This is BX response to everything
u so right
 5 years ago '11        #137
O D 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 19 19
 bigree61 said:
so cole rapping about nouthing is "totally awsome dude"

but when wayn does it its wack
the funny thing is...coles " rapping about nothing " still has more substance in it than 90% of the rappers out.
 5 years ago '05        #138
codered910 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
that n*gga j.cole spitted a true "910" verse...some fayettteville sh*t people grew up on.makes sense
 5 years ago '10        #139
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 trex said:
n*ggas in here who 15 and just started listening to hip hop 3 years ago.. Aint no surprise a lot of n*ggas in here aint know it was "Special Delivery"

Joint came out in '01

The average BX user was still in kindergarden when that sh*t dropped.. Crazy
 5 years ago '09        #140
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
Cole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

not that i did before, but i could never take anything KILLA says seriously after he exposed himself for not knowing this beat

freddie gibbs would be embarrassed to have u as a fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy