2 chainz graduated college with a 4.0

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12967 12967
 FoShizzle8 said:
 5 years ago '08        #22
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
 ballergenetics said:
They created the acronym PLAYAZ which stands for "Legal a.ssets for Years from A-Z"
What's the P stand for ?
"Preparing Legal a.ssets for Years from A to Z"
 5 years ago '12        #23
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 12967 12967

[pic - click to view]

09-03-2012, 12:56 PM         #24
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Why he cant rap about that tho? (If its true)

Thats what i dont like about rappers like him. .. You not only went to college but graduated with a high gpa yet all you talk about is how u "in the trap"

All personal feelings aside that sh*t sends the wrong message to these kids.
You sound naive.

If you make street music, club-bangers and party songs as your niche then why should you be expected to rap about your second semester term-paper on British Antiquity just because you attended college?

Go ask Mick Jagger and Ozzy Osbourne to sing about their college education instead of s3x and drugs.

Why can't squares get it through their block-heads that people listen to 2-Chainz to be entertained and not educated?
 5 years ago '07        #25
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas believe he had a 4.0?
 5 years ago '07        #26
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
So while getting his 4.0 in college when did he find time to sell that "Crinack"? Is he servin them fiends with one hand and reading his text book on quantum mechanics in the other?
 5 years ago '06        #27
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,947 | Props total: 13568 13568
So acting and sounding stupid on song is the cool thing to do.
i saw him in a interview. sound like a nerd
 5 years ago '06        #28
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 949 949
His music still trash
 5 years ago '04        #29
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 DSOM said:

he duo was formed in 1997 by two childhood friends, 2 Chainz formerly known as Tity Boi and Dolla Boy, from College Park, Georgia. They created the acronym PLAYAZ which stands for "Legal a.ssets for Years from A-Z". The duo put all their money together to release their independent album United We Stand, United We Fall. The album included features from Lil Fate, I-20 and others from the Disturbing tha Peace family. They were introduced to Ludacris by Lil Fate and soon became good friends as they all shared the same dream. Tity Boi played basketball at Alabama State University in Montgomery, Alabama. Tity Boi graduated from ASU in 4 years with a 4.0.

I just gained more respect for this n*gga

street smart and book smart.

although he does works for a college dropout

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

show me them transcripts
 5 years ago '06        #30
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Lol dunno why n*ggas be surprised. He just enteraining ppl with his dumb sh*t, especially as 2chainz. Dude is smart and is getton his rapper money lol. But n*ggas told me he used to really be in the trap, degree or not. I kno a few well educated n*ggas who said fu*k that slow money and got into some real illegal sh*t.

But damn.. A 4.0? Dude either a genius or a perfectionist.
 5 years ago '09        #31
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
everyone says this but has no proof
 5 years ago '05        #32
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
anyone who has been to college and most who haven't know Wikipedia isn't a reliable source

wouldn't doubt it though, like Graft said, a lot of rappers are way more intelligent than people think and just put on an act.

4.0 though?

notice they didn't mention the degree or at least field. No way dude got an A in every single class every semester.
 5 years ago '04        #33
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
jus because a n*gga talk the way he do dosent mean he's not educated n*ggaz stop hatin on a n*gga and get money like he is
 5 years ago '04        #34
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
 AuthenticMade said:
Save the cursing and insults though, serious question I always ask people...Does real necessarily have to mean ignorant?

And Tit did talk about his college education in interviews before, i'll see if I can find em...just like Ross talked about his on Deeper Than Rap. I don't think people really pay attention and/or give a damn about stuff like that until its something they can use to insult the character they supposedly put forth through their music.

And for the record I always say, its just entertainment. I been alive for almost 30 years and I can honestly say I never really gave a damn whether or not the individual was the next Al Capone when listening to rap. I always like to think of them just speaking from the perspective of the individuals who did grow up in their respective areas.
thank u, n*ggaz in the A who been round the trap or anybody who been round the trap for that matter kno exactly what 2 chainz be talkin bout in his sh*t its jus the matter of if you grew up in that kind of enviroment and i know for a fact i did and i respect every verse these trap n*ggaz put out because i actually kno what they are talkin about
 09-03-2012, 03:37 PM         #35
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u never heard him say 2 hains and tity boi thas 2 stories
 5 years ago '05        #36
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
i rather be a dumb millionair anyday before i be a smart broke like some of you hating n*ggas on this site
 5 years ago '07        #37
PowerBar Ernie 107 heat pts107
space
space
$5,893 | Props total: 1205 1205
 Graftedgenes said:
No surprise.

90% of these rappers who you think are foolish are actually highly intelligent and educated they just know how to dumb down their music and speak in the language of the streets.

It takes intllegence and advanced manipulation mixed with hustle to dupe naive consumers into investing into a lot of these rap entertainers.
 GameTheory said:
This is why I laugh when people get so offended that rappers might...you know...be just entertainers?
 Da Realness said:
Lol dunno why n*ggas be surprised. He just enteraining ppl with his dumb sh*t, especially as 2chainz. Dude is smart and is getton his rapper money lol. But n*ggas told me he used to really be in the trap, degree or not. I kno a few well educated n*ggas who said fu*k that slow money and got into some real illegal sh*t.

But damn.. A 4.0? Dude either a genius or a perfectionist.

A lot of you are still letting these rappers fool you. 2 Chainz is also into real estate but most of yall think he's an ignorant n*gga/****.

AuthenticMade said:
Strippers shake a.ss and pop pus*y while reading a textbook, leave the stripping biz and go be millionaires off sh*t like Accounting and Tax work. Ever heard of Queen Rosa?

bi*ch bad mane
[pic - click to view]

Whose to say it isnt possible?

One more pic for the road
[pic - click to view]

&
 5 years ago '07        #38
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,621 | Props total: 5953 5953
 Graftedgenes said:
No surprise.

90% of these rappers who you think are foolish are actually highly intelligent and educated they just know how to dumb down their music and speak in the language of the streets.

It takes intllegence and advanced manipulation mixed with hustle to dupe naive consumers into investing into a lot of these rap entertainers.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #39
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 Graftedgenes said:
No surprise.

Plies is the perfect example!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #40
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
 ballergenetics said:
They created the acronym PLAYAZ which stands for "Legal a.ssets for Years from A-Z"
What's the P stand for ?
The P is silent, like the way phenomenal starts with a "F"... according my Wayne thesaurus.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy