2 chainz graduated college with a 4.0

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,397 | Props total: 3872 3872
 Ant McQueen said:
Bun usually has great interviews. Same with Banner.

Im feelin this bernard vid
 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM         #182
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He must have majored in PE
 09-04-2012, 06:50 PM         #183
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Lol I googled you after you upped threads I posted from months ago but I'm the weird one

You seem to really be concerned with how much pus*y I'm getting

I'm gay but you bringing up how much you bench and talking about my d!ck size in the other thread

Something you trying to tell us?
[pic - click to view]

Enjoy my pictures, hope you can finish, keep stalking, you're still going to be the same nerd virgin when you wake up tomorrow. That is where I find my peace of mind, like I give a fu*k about you posting anything. You are a weird a.ss dude.. I'll make sure I tip you at the gas station. Jealousy is a terrible thing, gettin salty and posting pics of another guy online. What a sad life of anonymity
 5 years ago '04        #184
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 jbownzino said:
Enjoy my pictures, hope you can finish, keep stalking, you're still going to be the same nerd virgin when you wake up tomorrow. That is where I find my peace of mind, like I give a fu*k about you posting anything. You are a weird a.ss dude.. I'll make sure I tip you at the gas station. Jealousy is a terrible thing, gettin salty and posting pics of another guy online. What a sad life of anonymity
Hey dude why dont you go up another thread of mine from 2 months ago.

You fat fu*k.

Keep asking me to post pictures of myself online you fu*kin flamer. What a homo
 09-04-2012, 06:58 PM         #185
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Hey dude why dont you go up another thread of mine from 2 months ago.

You fat fu*k.

Keep asking me to post pictures of myself online you fu*kin flamer. What a homo
Good one nerd. All that madden knowledge is serving you well. You're creative use of smileys is impressive, broke a.ss bi*ch.
 5 years ago '04        #186
DSOM 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Sleazy said:
Why did this thread reach 11 pages off a fu*king source from Wikipedia?? Jesus Boxden..

Player 1 said:
Have you guys seen the wkip page now?
lol...dead
yeah u know some nerd is mad that a street n*gga possibly made good on both sides of the table and had to go fu*k it up

pathetic losers
 09-04-2012, 07:43 PM         #187
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
anybody want to check his post history and see what all his post say....probably the same 3 words in every one
so you want people to stalk me on bx

here is something you might like

hey dude no way a nicca from the hood can have a 4.0 dude

is that better
 5 years ago '04        #188
DSOM 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 peeyump said:
i thought it was known that Luda and his crew was some school boys....they dont know sh*t about the streets.
maybe Luda is

but Tityboi did his thing in the streets playboy
 5 years ago '06        #189
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
Okay this n*gga is 36 years old. Just because he played ball for school for 4 years he couldn't corner hustled for 32 of those other years.... remember this n*gga was accidently shot in a drug deal after he graduated. And he from Atlanta, the Hood. So he was around it n this n*gga is 6 foot 100 so its not hard to believe he cooked and balled. Andthey put colleges in the Hood and ASU is in Montgomery and I know that's Hood. n*gga I'm in school and I know kids in my class that be trapping so it don't matter Where u go.
 5 years ago '06        #190
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
 DSOM said:
maybe Luda is

but Tityboi did his thing in the streets playboy
Titus boy introduce luda to the trap side
 5 years ago '04        #191
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6480 6480
 bigree61 said:
so you want people to stalk me on bx

here is something you might like

hey dude no way a nicca from the hood can have a 4.0 dude

is that better
nobody said no dude from the hood can't have a 4.0.

they are saying for somebody to have a 4.0 why does he act like he never graduated and flipping bricks the whole time. not saying he is dumb but he comes off as a ignorant rapper to some and no it has nothing to do with him not reciting from a thesaurus because 2pac never did that and people think he is smart.

now when i saw him on first take he seem like he had a hard time getting some of his points across but i'll leave that to him being in a different environment. i never seen him talk much more than that. him being in the industry and making moves all this time at least lets you know that he isn't stupid

if he is labeled as a "trap rapper" he is the one i take less seriously on that. same thing for plies

now if somebody says that keef had a 4.0 in anything then i wouldn't believe it. outside of the studio he seems like he is lost all the time. people are not even sure he has a mental disorder or not
 5 years ago '11        #192
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
And they clowns...

Hustlin is sposed to be a means of survival..

These kids got a chance at a life mufukas really in streets never had... yet they wanna risk it all for for some fast cash?

Not to mention they the ones fu*kin the game up... cause these wh0ores get jammed up and be the first ones tellin cause they was never dedicated to that sh*t from the jump... they just wanna "trap" cause its cool.

I hate that sucka sh*t

If you in school be a schoolboy aint nothin wrong with that... leave that street sh*t to mufukas that really aint got no other choice.
Man, college is the best place for a man with a hustle. So many people to pick from and make connections with. When i was in school, it was easy to find a connect. Students need drugs, drugs need a supplier

But i see what u saying tho. There are some that do that sh*t for no reason but to look cool, but some do it just cuz it makes sense.

The same reason our govt does it

Last edited by Tony Franks; 09-05-2012 at 11:52 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #193
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 datVAkid said:
Okay this n*gga is 36 years old. Just because he played ball for school for 4 years he couldn't corner hustled for 32 of those other years.... remember this n*gga was accidently shot in a drug deal after he graduated. And he from Atlanta, the Hood. So he was around it n this n*gga is 6 foot 100 so its not hard to believe he cooked and balled. Andthey put colleges in the Hood and ASU is in Montgomery and I know that's Hood. n*gga I'm in school and I know kids in my class that be trapping so it don't matter Where u go.
yep its hood I was born and raised there best place to sale is on campus met sum of the coolest n*ggas Malkin on the stoop at the old union
 09-05-2012, 12:08 PM         #194
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
Man 2 chainz been addressed this back in 2010

"Tity Boi graduated college, two majors, switch to 2chainz now I'm too major, got yo boo chasin' (damn!)"
 5 years ago '11        #195
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Sellin drugs when you in school never makes sense... I dont care how you try to justify the sh*t.
Im just stating facts. Fact, just cuz u are in school doesnt mean you have money or ever will have money. Fact, just cuz you get a job doesnt mean you will like that job or be happy in life. Every decision you make is a chance that you are taking. You just have to decide what chances are worth it. Since everyone is looking for something different, no justification is necessary sir.
 09-05-2012, 03:15 PM         #196
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

it all makes sense now
 5 years ago '07        #197
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
so he is a guy wgo would rather promote being a ignorant person than a college educated one..hip hop..kcuf yea
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy