Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-03-2012, 04:20 AM         #61
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CosbySweater said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #62
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
fat trel did it first.

joe being unoriginal as usual
 5 years ago '12        #63
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
If u a grown man and dont eat da cucci u are a boy plain and simple
Real n*ggax eat dat box
 5 years ago '04        #64
darkceleb 
space
space
space
$200 | Props total: 2 2
I mean have ya'll n*ggas even seen Kayla Garcia?? Peep the link and tell me that you WOULD NOT EAT!

5 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 S W A N said:
Fact is...and take it how you want it...simple penetration aint making a chick cum. Dont care how you think you beating it down. The c*it needs stimulating and the d!ck alone aint doing it. Cant believe its 2012 and we still got cats out here talking that I dont eat pus*y or jack off sh*t. I aint saying eat every chick. You cant do that sh*t of course. But when a woman sees that you are willing to please, trust me, she goes ham in return.

It's too many n*ggaz out here being raised by their fu*king mothers and sisters........son "simple penetration" is exactly why your a.ss cant make a broad c*m without using your tongue. n*ggaz want to know why its so many soft a.ss fruit cup d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggaz running rampant in the world today......its cause these little fu*kers is sitting in the kitchen baking cupcakes with their mothers.....playing patty cake with their sisters......picking out dresses with their aunts. I was outside with my pops learning how to change the brakes on the car........how to throw the perfect spiral.....when you advance your simple a.ss penetration game to the next level maybe then you wont have to go that extra mile. If you like to eat pus*y......great! I aint mad at you.....I've been there.....bi*ches saying you gotta give to recieve......but I mean damn you cant be a teenager forever.....eventually you have to learn exactly what the fu*k it is your doing right?
 5 years ago '06        #66
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2667 2667
Dope ..
Soooooo.....who took the picture?...
 5 years ago '10        #67
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 S W A N said:
Fact is...and take it how you want it...simple penetration aint making a chick cum. Dont care how you think you beating it down. The c*it needs stimulating and the d!ck alone aint doing it. Cant believe its 2012 and we still got cats out here talking that I dont eat pus*y or jack off sh*t. I aint saying eat every chick. You cant do that sh*t of course. But when a woman sees that you are willing to please, trust me, she goes ham in return.

You do know that there are ways to stimulate the c*itoris without using your tongue, correct? Most women prefer g-spot orgasm anyways, which is best achieved through penetration. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with eating pus*y but that sh*t is foreplay and women who can not c*m from penetration are in the minority.
 5 years ago '04        #68
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$704 | Props total: 563 563
 peeyump said:
It's too many n*ggaz out here being raised by their fu*king mothers and sisters........son "simple penetration" is exactly why your a.ss cant make a broad c*m without using your tongue. n*ggaz want to know why its so many soft a.ss fruit cup d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggaz running rampant in the world today......its cause these little fu*kers is sitting in the kitchen baking cupcakes with their mothers.....playing patty cake with their sisters......picking out dresses with their aunts. I was outside with my pops learning how to change the brakes on the car........how to throw the perfect spiral.....when you advance your simple a.ss penetration game to the next level maybe then you wont have to go that extra mile. If you like to eat pus*y......great! I aint mad at you.....I've been there.....bi*ches saying you gotta give to recieve......but I mean damn you cant be a teenager forever.....eventually you have to learn exactly what the fu*k it is your doing right?
 5 years ago '08        #69
Hollagraphik 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 212 212
 darkceleb said:
I mean have ya'll n*ggas even seen Kayla Garcia?? Peep the link and tell me that you WOULD NOT EAT!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #70
Ice Cold 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,724 | Props total: 325 325
That's a pillow.. Idiots
 09-03-2012, 07:26 AM         #71
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

aight look...if dat was wifey...id eat.

but joe wifes up everybody

id eat dat sh*t too...if wifed. i mean of course like other dude said....give and receive....

but shiiit....if u dont enjoy eating pus*y of a bi*ch u fu*k wit like that u might as well be gay.

some nights strait pipe...but other nights..................

its that full experience you hearrrrd.
 5 years ago '04        #72
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
 Kingpin 313 said:
Only n*ggas that scared they gone lose there girl eat pus*y
you must be a teenager.. tell you this if you not eating your girl..somebody else is... no matter how much you trust her or how sweet she pretend to be... when you think she is taking long in the mall or walmart or at a friends house or at the salon.... she at at some dude house, car, or room getting it tossed up.... step yo game up or find out the hard way
 5 years ago '04        #73
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
 DrX said:
this dude 30 and still doing kiddie sh*t
i mean, im the hugest nas fan, but he does some kiddie sh*t. hell most grown folks got a lot of child in them (not literally). the perception of what "grown" is has been thrown out of the window now that personal space doesnt really exist anymore. most people use to "act" grown in public, but in private are as childish as barney. how many times do celebrities get caught doing some stupid childish thing? or how about us? a lot of us dont got the money to be stable enough to do all the things we would like to do, but spend money on perks rather than investments. well if eating pus*y as an avi whilst being rich is doing "kiddie sh*t" lemme sign up lls
 5 years ago '04        #74
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 99 99
Did black planet and black people meet join forced and form black twitter?
 09-03-2012, 07:30 AM         #75
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall gotta distinguish between eating a random bi*ch and eating ur wife.

if she act right she gettin full treatment
 09-03-2012, 07:31 AM         #76
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dubious76 said:
Did black planet and black people meet join forced and form black twitter?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #77
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
Its getting harder and harder to defend Budden
 5 years ago '12        #78
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,391 | Props total: 5652 5652
lmaooooo what the....
 5 years ago '05        #79
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
..makin a bi*ch come ain't hard.. I never understood those stats.. Cuz when You fu*kin and she show you she liking it, just keep doin that until she start shaking and squirming and quivering..

Unless you just trying to c*m and be out.. Then who gives a fu*k if she cum..

Eating pus*y don't make bi*ch c*m no quicker than a d!ck will..and eating pus*y fun.. fu*k what you heard..
 5 years ago '09        #80
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
i mean, im the hugest nas fan, but he does some kiddie sh*t. hell most grown folks got a lot of child in them (not literally). the perception of what "grown" is has been thrown out of the window now that personal space doesnt really exist anymore. most people use to "act" grown in public, but in private are as childish as barney. how many times do celebrities get caught doing some stupid childish thing? or how about us? a lot of us dont got the money to be stable enough to do all the things we would like to do, but spend money on perks rather than investments. well if eating pus*y as an avi whilst being rich is doing "kiddie sh*t" lemme sign up lls
Nas doesn't post a picture of himself eating his girls pus*y to the world, that n*gga has no self respect, don't be surprised when a Joe Budden s3xtape leaks

by the way Joe Budden's chick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc