most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2012, 05:59 PM         #1861
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear some of yall watch the show on mute or something.

Michonne knew about the prison and their group because Glen was broadcasting it while she was watching them.

And then she repeated this information to Rick when he asked how she knew whose group they belonged to.

Turn your closed captions on, you might catch this stuff.
 5 years ago '04        #1862
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 S E L F said:

Michonne knew about the prison and their group because Glen was broadcasting it while she was watching them.

And then she repeated this information to Rick when he asked how she knew whose group they belonged to.

It seems like the ones who get confused are the same ones who post while the shows on
 5 years ago '07        #1863
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,243 | Props total: 20087 20087
wtf is up with this sniper rifle tho?

[pic - click to view]

these woodberry dudes are fu*ked, Rick adn them are about that life, these dudes got crooked sniper rifles and that one bi*ch who cant even shoot arrows
 5 years ago '05        #1864
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 MosDefinition said:
It seems like the ones who get confused are the same ones who post while the shows on
I do not get how this thread is so active during the show with people live blogging.

Sit your a.ss down and focus on the show instead of glancing at your computer every other scene.

Every time an episode is over I come back to check the thread and I have to scroll through 10 pages of live-blogging.
 11-26-2012, 06:56 PM         #1865
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1866
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,098 | Props total: 3923 3923
man this next episode needs to be fu*king 90 minutes to 2 hours.. they owe us that for all these fu*king commercials fu*king up the flow of the show.
 5 years ago '04        #1867
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Am I the only one watching this season like

I can't stand the stupidity of these people. I keep watching hoping they all get eaten by walkers
 5 years ago '11        #1868
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Governor isn't that bad of a dude in the TV show.

In the comics he was ruthless as fu*k.

Why are they making the Governor so morally ambiguous? IMO, Rick is just as crazy as he is if you saw how he behaved with that phone.

n*gga didn't even r*pe Maggie. WTF. Hope they don't do Negan like this.
Thank you!!! another person who feels the way I feel about comic gov and tv gov. If tv gov ain't gonna be that ruthless it has to be someone else and that could be Merle. Just wondering like everybody else who do on here when posting about their thoughts on the ep.

sh*t it don't look like thyey would go that route at all tho.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-26-2012 at 10:15 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1869
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
rick gonna give it to the gov'na
 5 years ago '04        #1870
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Nest said:
This is a legit a.ss post
I wanted to laugh but you said it pretty damn well... just in the most hoodrat way possible lol.

After missing the past three weeks I sat my skinny a.ss down tonight and caught up. I was missing out!!! I have a huge feeling Glenn is gonna die. They will probably take out one major comic book character to make room for another... which is Tyreese. I dont really think Rick is about to let Merle in the group though. He would be the biggest two faced hypocritical pus*y in the world if he does Daryl is gonna be hit with that ultimatum and gonna stick with his second fam. Then he's gonna go back to the prison and lay the pipe with Carol while Carl watches and studies.
I was with you up until this sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #1871
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 lostkauze said:
in one of the early scenes this season andrea and michone are talking about andrea says something along the lines of "you know everything about me but I don't know anything about you" You don't think that they ever talked about who was in the group? And that ricks wife was pregnant and how he was a sheriff? She saw the baby. She heard rick tell that wacked out dude he was a cop.
you're taking incidental conversation that moreso wanted to make a point of how protective michonne was than how open Andrea was, and making huge a.ssumptions.
 5 years ago '11        #1872
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 S E L F said:

How would that tell her that's the group that left Andrea behind.

n*ggas really get emotional about this show on the sly
 5 years ago '04        #1873
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
From 'The Walking Dead' Composer Bear McCreary's Blog

Until now, the third season of “The Walking Dead” has been structured as two parallel stories: Rick and his crew at the prison, and the Governor and his crew at Woodbury. In last week’s Hounded, that boundary was finally broken. Tonight, in When the Dead Come Knocking, these two worlds are irreversibly careening towards one another and inevitable conflict.

The series is beginning to branch off into unexplored territory. The score, too, makes an unexpected departure tonight, by introducing a relentless synthesizer pulse as a new layer of The Governor’s Theme. Hear it in action in tonight’s video blog:

[video - click to view]

11-27-2012, 08:10 AM         #1874
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

11-27-2012, 02:38 PM         #1875
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Rick paragon or renegade?
 11-27-2012, 03:13 PM         #1876
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #1877
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
 erickonasis said:
unfortunately your right...and she is my favorite character in the Comic too

Shoulda got Tara from True Blood to play her
 Hu$tLa said:
I kinda agree. I don't want her to get k!lled off but I'm not feeling the way the actress is playing her
 Arson said:
meh, they just have the character playing overly protective. She barely has any dialogue just grimaces for the most part. Read that was how she got the part anyway, from starring the producers down during the audition. So its more of the writing than the actress.
lol I mean how can you unlike a character that isn't even getting many speaking parts...she only been around ol white girl and the town of people she dont' trust until this last episode...Next season I hope they showlite more about her (if they dont' k!ll her off...you never know with the black ratio on there lol)
 5 years ago '10        #1878
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1233 1233
4 more days
 11-27-2012, 05:59 PM         #1879
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #1880
Nest 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 375 375
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:
I was with you up until this sh*t
Daryl HAS to get it in eventually with Carol. You see the way he was searching for her? Dude was stabbing the ground with her knife ready to go ham until he saw her. Im surprised they didnt have s3xy time right then and there lol. Daryl is an animal therefore hes probably a beast in bed. Carl needs to learn from somebody! Beth isnt gonna screw herself.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy