The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2012, 10:02 AM         #1841
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
next week gonna be crazy

[pic - click to view]

Anybody else get the feeling that Hershel is the new Dale ?
 5 years ago '10        #1842
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,719 | Props total: 1226 1226
RICK GRIMES IS BACK

The governor got shook when he heard they cleared out the prison, now they on ur front yard ya bish
 5 years ago '05        #1843
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,152 | Props total: 18401 18401
 shortz said:
i hope michonne is k!lled off soon...worst actor ive seen in a while..worst actor on the show...

her sword moves look fake as fu*k and slow like the sword is to heavy for her to carry

and shes just a akward a.ss character....when ever shes shown..when she comes on everything slows down she sucks
I kinda agree. I don't want her to get k!lled off but I'm not feeling the way the actress is playing her
 5 years ago '08        #1844
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 shortz said:
i hope michonne is k!lled off soon...worst actor ive seen in a while..worst actor on the show...

her sword moves look fake as fu*k and slow like the sword is to heavy for her to carry

and shes just a akward a.ss character....when ever shes shown..when she comes on everything slows down she sucks
meh, they just have the character playing overly protective. She barely has any dialogue just grimaces for the most part. Read that was how she got the part anyway, from starring the producers down during the audition. So its more of the writing than the actress.
 5 years ago '04        #1845
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,488 | Props total: 3278 3278
Maggie:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #1846
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,127 | Props total: 17954 17954
fu*king verizon k!lling me. better not cut this channel on this week
 5 years ago '07        #1847
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1302 1302
 Rico23 said:
but yea after this episode, only thing i know is

Yeap. Def someone in ricks group because all of them wont be able to fit in that lil as hyundai.
 5 years ago '11        #1848
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
michonne not mentioning andrea was pretty stupid, but maybe she had just dismissed her for not coming with her and in her mind turning on her/betraying her for the governor. My guess for her not saying anything about merle is that she knew merle was looking for his brother, from that group of people, and if his brother was anything like merle she wouldn't want him to know.
 5 years ago '11        #1849
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
how would michonne know that was the group andre split up from? it's not like she identified any of them like the asian kid with a country girlfriend or something. and Andrea never knew they went to the prison...neither did Michonne. she's overly protective so she wouldn't come out and say "hey, btw, you know who Andrea is". it wouldn't have made sense
 11-26-2012, 02:01 PM         #1850
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
how would michonne know that was the group andre split up from? it's not like she identified any of them like the asian kid with a country girlfriend or something. and Andrea never knew they went to the prison...neither did Michonne. she's overly protective so she wouldn't come out and say "hey, btw, you know who Andrea is". it wouldn't have made sense

Exactly, I was reading these posts and doing the and about to post the same thing. The only thing she knew was a couple was making a supply run and they mentioned a prison that was straight back one way ó hence how she found Rick's group. And of course that Merle kidnapped them while hunting her down. She could of mentioned however that Merle remembered Glenn. But again, she'd have to go out of her way to bring it up and she's not the type.
 5 years ago '10        #1851
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
you know if this sh*t was on hbo the governor would have been fu*kin glens bi*ch 7 ways to sunday.
 5 years ago '10        #1852
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15629 15629
 beast mode said:
you know if this sh*t was on hbo the governor would have been fu*kin glens bi*ch 7 ways to sunday.
idk....Ol lady got r*ped on SOA on Fx
 11-26-2012, 03:18 PM         #1853
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody else catch the way Oscar looked at Rick before he threw the hermit?
 5 years ago '05        #1854
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
There's some lines you don't cross, though. I remember watching the r*pe scene from the last house on the left (or whatever it was) and turned that sh*t off. Acting or not, there's just some lines you don't cross. I'm glad they didn't go through with it to be honest.
 11-26-2012, 03:25 PM         #1855
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gov: Take off your shirt
Maggie: No
Me: Just do what he says!
 5 years ago '05        #1856
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
Very good episode.

I take it from reading this thread that I'm the only one who likes The Governor and Merle
 5 years ago '10        #1857
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Very good episode.

I take it from reading this thread that I'm the only one who likes The Governor and Merle
Those my n*ggas too Governor got mad swag and gets mad bi*ches. Merle is a funny conniving mofo

But on the real, this was the best ep this season so far. sh*t is bout to get real in Woodbury. i wonder if Carl gonna go ham on the dudes that are heading to the prison cuz Carl developing them balls of steel. Once you k!ll your moms, ain't no one you can't k!ll imo
 5 years ago '11        #1858
space
space
 wjcorner said:
without the potential conversations michonne and andrea had about andreas old group..

andrea knew merle

merle knew glen/maggie

glen/maggie were with rick.

deductive reasoning, andrea knew glen/maggie and was with rick.
 5 years ago '11        #1859
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 ErnieB said:
Lmao. Dude had his pants down and had ol girl bent over, and you're talking about MERLE raping her. I don't want to sound like an e-hardass, but a dumb post is a dumb post
when i saw that he didn't, it made me wonder if gov would just throw her to merle or one of them other ngaz. but it didn't happen. and just like some of you, i'm making comments on here as i watch the fkn show.

i seen a lot more dumb posts from some of you ngaz. what i said was something that could happen since they trying to make it different from the comics. it's a fkn discussion thread, so discuss what, what if, and sh*t. i ain't one of you dumb ngaz who couldn't tell that the zombie rick found had lori in it's stomach.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-26-2012 at 04:49 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1860
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
i ain't one of you dumb ngaz who couldn't tell that the zombie rick found had lori in it's stomach.

that was pure comedy, like 4 pages of 10 + people not knowing wtf was going on had me like
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago