The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2012, 09:02 AM         #1841
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Infamous2o1x said:
next week gonna be crazy

[pic - click to view]

Anybody else get the feeling that Hershel is the new Dale ?
 5 years ago '10        #1842
Spartan 119 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,771 | Props total: 1407 1407
RICK GRIMES IS BACK

The governor got shook when he heard they cleared out the prison, now they on ur front yard ya bish
 5 years ago '05        #1843
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
space
$35,170 | Props total: 21478 21478
 shortz said:
i hope michonne is k!lled off soon...worst actor ive seen in a while..worst actor on the show...

her sword moves look fake as fu*k and slow like the sword is to heavy for her to carry

and shes just a akward a.ss character....when ever shes shown..when she comes on everything slows down she sucks
I kinda agree. I don't want her to get k!lled off but I'm not feeling the way the actress is playing her
 5 years ago '08        #1844
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$41,580 | Props total: 27820 27820
 shortz said:
i hope michonne is k!lled off soon...worst actor ive seen in a while..worst actor on the show...

her sword moves look fake as fu*k and slow like the sword is to heavy for her to carry

and shes just a akward a.ss character....when ever shes shown..when she comes on everything slows down she sucks
meh, they just have the character playing overly protective. She barely has any dialogue just grimaces for the most part. Read that was how she got the part anyway, from starring the producers down during the audition. So its more of the writing than the actress.
 5 years ago '04        #1845
Jae_Hood_354 155 heat pts155
space
space
$9,128 | Props total: 4526 4526
Maggie:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #1846
Jhnnyblz427 187 heat pts187
space
space
$38,079 | Props total: 24104 24104
fu*king verizon k!lling me. better not cut this channel on this week
 5 years ago '07        #1847
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 1693 1693
 Rico23 said:
but yea after this episode, only thing i know is

Yeap. Def someone in ricks group because all of them wont be able to fit in that lil as hyundai.
 5 years ago '11        #1848
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
space
$20,288 | Props total: 10767 10767
michonne not mentioning andrea was pretty stupid, but maybe she had just dismissed her for not coming with her and in her mind turning on her/betraying her for the governor. My guess for her not saying anything about merle is that she knew merle was looking for his brother, from that group of people, and if his brother was anything like merle she wouldn't want him to know.
 5 years ago '11        #1849
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 2868 2868
how would michonne know that was the group andre split up from? it's not like she identified any of them like the asian kid with a country girlfriend or something. and Andrea never knew they went to the prison...neither did Michonne. she's overly protective so she wouldn't come out and say "hey, btw, you know who Andrea is". it wouldn't have made sense
 11-26-2012, 01:01 PM         #1850
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
how would michonne know that was the group andre split up from? it's not like she identified any of them like the asian kid with a country girlfriend or something. and Andrea never knew they went to the prison...neither did Michonne. she's overly protective so she wouldn't come out and say "hey, btw, you know who Andrea is". it wouldn't have made sense

Exactly, I was reading these posts and doing the and about to post the same thing. The only thing she knew was a couple was making a supply run and they mentioned a prison that was straight back one way — hence how she found Rick's group. And of course that Merle kidnapped them while hunting her down. She could of mentioned however that Merle remembered Glenn. But again, she'd have to go out of her way to bring it up and she's not the type.
 5 years ago '10        #1851
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
space
$14,468 | Props total: 2477 2477
you know if this sh*t was on hbo the governor would have been fu*kin glens bi*ch 7 ways to sunday.
 5 years ago '10        #1852
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,251 | Props total: 18822 18822
 beast mode said:
you know if this sh*t was on hbo the governor would have been fu*kin glens bi*ch 7 ways to sunday.
idk....Ol lady got r*ped on SOA on Fx
 11-26-2012, 02:18 PM         #1853
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody else catch the way Oscar looked at Rick before he threw the hermit?
 5 years ago '05        #1854
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
There's some lines you don't cross, though. I remember watching the r*pe scene from the last house on the left (or whatever it was) and turned that sh*t off. Acting or not, there's just some lines you don't cross. I'm glad they didn't go through with it to be honest.
 11-26-2012, 02:25 PM         #1855
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gov: Take off your shirt
Maggie: No
Me: Just do what he says!
 5 years ago '05        #1856
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
Very good episode.

I take it from reading this thread that I'm the only one who likes The Governor and Merle
 5 years ago '10        #1857
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,379 | Props total: 8611 8611
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Very good episode.

I take it from reading this thread that I'm the only one who likes The Governor and Merle
Those my n*ggas too Governor got mad swag and gets mad bi*ches. Merle is a funny conniving mofo

But on the real, this was the best ep this season so far. sh*t is bout to get real in Woodbury. i wonder if Carl gonna go ham on the dudes that are heading to the prison cuz Carl developing them balls of steel. Once you k!ll your moms, ain't no one you can't k!ll imo
 5 years ago '11        #1858
space
space
 wjcorner said:
without the potential conversations michonne and andrea had about andreas old group..

andrea knew merle

merle knew glen/maggie

glen/maggie were with rick.

deductive reasoning, andrea knew glen/maggie and was with rick.
 5 years ago '11        #1859
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
 ErnieB said:
Lmao. Dude had his pants down and had ol girl bent over, and you're talking about MERLE raping her. I don't want to sound like an e-hardass, but a dumb post is a dumb post
when i saw that he didn't, it made me wonder if gov would just throw her to merle or one of them other ngaz. but it didn't happen. and just like some of you, i'm making comments on here as i watch the fkn show.

i seen a lot more dumb posts from some of you ngaz. what i said was something that could happen since they trying to make it different from the comics. it's a fkn discussion thread, so discuss what, what if, and sh*t. i ain't one of you dumb ngaz who couldn't tell that the zombie rick found had lori in it's stomach.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-26-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1860
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
i ain't one of you dumb ngaz who couldn't tell that the zombie rick found had lori in it's stomach.

that was pure comedy, like 4 pages of 10 + people not knowing wtf was going on had me like
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy