The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 137
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 60
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1641
Southwick 
space
avatar space
space
$2,623 | Props total: 398 398
 Liban said:
I understand that but she had just left the govs camp so why would she still smell like them? Surely she had a shower before she left.
She cut open a walker then all his blood and guts poured on her. Hence why she was able to walk amongst them.
 5 years ago '04        #1642
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
Governor should put one in Carl's head... i would be like
 5 years ago '06        #1643
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 Calamity said:
Governor should put one in Carl's head... i would be like

[spoiler - click to view]



 5 years ago '11        #1644
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Liban said:
I understand that but she had just left the govs camp so why would she still smell like them? Surely she had a shower before she left.
you missed the scene when both the n*gga's intestines, stomach, and blood got lathered on chick on the ground??
 5 years ago '10        #1645
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 wjcorner said:
you missed the scene when both the n*gga's intestines, stomach, and blood got lathered on chick on the ground??
 Southwick said:
She cut open a walker then all his blood and guts poured on her. Hence why she was able to walk amongst them.
 astroblack9 said:
n*gga did you watch the episode?!

she got the blood on her during the f!ght with merle when the walkers showed up
Damn weed fu*king with my memory.
 5 years ago '10        #1646
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Liban said:
Damn weed fu*king with my memory.
i was just bout to reply to your quote how she had to of taken a shower. im like wtf is he talking ahout

and weed does that , its acceptable
 5 years ago '10        #1647
llpooh 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,014 | Props total: 371 371
Its official now:


needless to say, theres a spoiler in that link.
 5 years ago '04        #1648
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 llpooh said:
Its official now:


needless to say, theres a spoiler in that link.
 5 years ago '04        #1649
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909


I'm so stoked for this.
 5 years ago '10        #1650
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103

[pic - click to view]



if one of them has to die before the mid season finale which one would you bet goes?

well Oscar its been nice knowing you son... was hoping you would be apart of the team but i dont see you coming back from Woodbury
 11-20-2012, 01:37 PM         #1651
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #1652
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
Someone else will eventually return as well



Last edited by matelyan; 11-20-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1653
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]



if one of them has to die before the mid season finale which one would you bet goes?

well Oscar its been nice knowing you son... was hoping you would be apart of the team but i dont see you coming back from Woodbury
Is this photo from this Sunday's upcoming episode?

And I agree, it was nice knowing you Oscar. But as Walking Dead has proven time and time again, there's only room for one!
 5 years ago '10        #1654
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 matelyan said:
Is this photo from this Sunday's upcoming episode?

And I agree, it was nice knowing you Oscar. But as Walking Dead has proven time and time again, there's only room for one!
i guess so i was looking at pics of the last episode and this was the final picture. i guess someone messed up and put this in there...

I like Oscar he aint even gonna get a chance to rock them slippers
 5 years ago '06        #1655
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Infamous2o1x said:

[pic - click to view]



if one of them has to die before the mid season finale which one would you bet goes?

well Oscar its been nice knowing you son... was hoping you would be apart of the team but i dont see you coming back from Woodbury



[spoiler - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #1656
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 coolio said:

[spoiler - click to view]

no i dont think that will happen until next season, i think he will have a easier death. More must be done before we see something that epic...
 5 years ago '11        #1657
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude, why are you (and other people) posting BLATANT SPOILERS... .wtf
this you guys need to use some damn spoiler tags, you are ruining parts of the show for everyone. I've read the comics so most spoilers aren't spoilers to me but sh*t like
[spoiler - click to view]

is a spoiler, a spoiler I'm happy about but it still should be tagged.

 llpooh said:
Its official now:


needless to say, theres a spoiler in that link.
this is how it should be done.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 11-20-2012 at 03:15 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1658
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 Maroon_Tiger said:
dude, why are you (and other people) posting BLATANT SPOILERS... .wtf
My bad bro. I didn't think people took their television that seriously to the point where they would become upset over someone posting something that is probably plastered all over the internet.

I find the fact a character is scheduled to return sometime in the near future isn't that serious of a spoiler.

I edited my post so you guys can stop bi*ching and crying. I'd recommend you edit/delete yours where you quoted me, for now that is the only post showing a spoiler.


Last edited by matelyan; 11-20-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1659
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$19,569 | Props total: 9489 9489
 matelyan said:
My bad bro. I didn't think people took their television that seriously to the point where they would become upset over someone posting something that is probably plastered all over the internet.

I find the fact a character is scheduled to return sometime in the near future isn't that serious of a spoiler.

I edited my post so you guys can stop bi*ching and crying. I'd recommend you edit/delete yours where you quoted me, for now that is the only post showing a spoiler.
It's more just common courtesy and you shouldn't feel singled out, as your spoiler wasn't that big and most people expected it anyways. It's more just posting about people in general not using spoiler tags, as there has been some big spoilers posted without tagging over the first 3 seasons.

If bi*ching/crying is asking people to use a pretty simple tool so they don't ruin something for everyone that reads it then sure I'm bi*ching/crying.


Last edited by whothebestmc; 11-20-2012 at 03:59 PM..
 11-20-2012, 04:34 PM         #1660
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



By Geoff Berkshire November 20, 2012 5:18 PM ET

There's only one episode to go before the midseason finale of AMC's "The Walking Dead," and the penultimate installment promises to be a standout. (But really, what episode of "Walking Dead" isn't these days?)

No less of an authority than "Walking Dead" executive producer and showrunner Glen Mazzara has declared "When the Dead Come Knocking" one of his all-time favorites.

Last week's "Hounded" left us on the edge of our seats waiting to see what happens to Michonne at the prison and Maggie and Glenn in Woodbury (the poor couple is at the mercy of Merle and The Governor -- eek!).





(There's another photo and description of it, but it would spoil it for some so I left it out.)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy