The Official Walking Dead Season 3 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1421
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why in the actual fu*k does EVERYBODY on this forum constantly ask about the black guy and his son from season one? Who gives a fu*k about them? They were minor characters who really have absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the show.
I guess because he saved Rick's life for one and they were suppose to keep in contact.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #1422
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Repressed said:
I guess because he saved Rick's life for one and they were suppose to keep in contact.

he didnt really save Rick's life... his son hit Rick in the face with a shovel and pretty much KOed him kinda be fu*ked up to leave him laying there in his state.

Rick already seen these "dead like" people but was in denial bout what he was witnessing
 5 years ago '06        #1423
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why in the actual fu*k does EVERYBODY on this forum constantly ask about the black guy and his son from season one? Who gives a fu*k about them? They were minor characters who really have absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the show.

because it's a storyline then has not been closed up so obviously most are wondering when it's going to show it's face again. I could give a fu*k less about carol..she's boring as sh*t but i wanna know what's happened..don't really give a fu*k about vato either but crossed my mind a lot when they were going to run across them again (and they did but was deleted)..the black dude and his son i could really careless about either but it's the not knowing what the fu*k happened and what's going to happen
 5 years ago '05        #1424
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
yo its crazy how stark the difference is between last season and this one. this is one of the few shows that gets better instead of worse. this season is fu*king awesome.
 5 years ago '10        #1425
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 meepos said:
yo its crazy how stark the difference is between last season and this one. this is one of the few shows that gets better instead of worse. this season is fu*king awesome.
I liked last season better cuz I took a liking to Shane. Reminds me of my self. Was going through a similar situation with my friend as well

But this season is going well too. Less exciting though. But it's sure to pick up
 5 years ago '05        #1426
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I liked last season better cuz I took a liking to Shane. Reminds me of my self. Was going through a similar situation with my friend as well

But this season is going well too. Less exciting though. But it's sure to pick up
i did like Shane a lot, but.. uhhh, did you just say this season is less exciting? Are you kidding me?
 5 years ago '11        #1427
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 philly337 said:

because it's a storyline then has not been closed up so obviously most are wondering when it's going to show it's face again. I could give a fu*k less about carol..she's boring as sh*t but i wanna know what's happened..don't really give a fu*k about vato either but crossed my mind a lot when they were going to run across them again (and they did but was deleted)..the black dude and his son i could really careless about either but it's the not knowing what the fu*k happened and what's going to happen
At some point you have to understand or put yourself into the same situation, how likely is it that they meet back up with them in a zombie apocalypse? After all the moving they have done. I still think there is a chance they will meet back up later on but really you shouldn't be viewing it as a storyline that hasn't been closed, it's fairly easy to just a.ssume they are dead like rick could be doing.
 11-13-2012, 03:50 PM         #1428
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna know if they explained the armless/jawless zombies Michonne had in the comics.

I know they hinted that she knew who they were a few weeks back, but since she left...
 5 years ago '09        #1429
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,168 | Props total: 13365 13365
Why do people care about old characters? Why do you care that we do? We're fans of the story/show/characters.
 5 years ago '09        #1430
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
 S E L F said:
I just wanna know if they explained the armless/jawless zombies Michonne had in the comics.

I know they hinted that she knew who they were a few weeks back, but since she left...
Boyfriend / brother something like that
 5 years ago '05        #1431
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

5 years ago '05        #1432
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7083 7083
 philly337 said:

They are minor characters who have nothing to do with the plot at this point though.

Do you care about whats his name that Walt used to work with on Breaking Bad who Skylar was trying to get Walt to ask him to pay for his treatments? Or the previous owner of the car wash?

5 years ago '05        #1433
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

This season so far is taking a giant sh*t on last season. Last season barely qualified as good, and that's only because the last few episodes of the season were VERY good.

Shane was my favorite character to, but that doesn't change the fact that nearly every single aspect of what makes a TV show good is better in season three than it was in season two.
 5 years ago '05        #1434
space
space
 P DRILLA said:

I'm talking about people who haven't read the comics who constantly bring up "Where's the black guy and his son from season one?"

The people who have read the comics who are

obviously wouldn't ask that question.
 5 years ago '09        #1435
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
Season 1 was crack

Season 2 started slow then turned to crack

Season 3 straight crack

Where the black guy and his son from season 1

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by dadon85; 11-13-2012 at 05:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #1436
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
They are minor characters who have nothing to do with the plot at this point though.

Do you care about whats his name that Walt used to work with on Breaking Bad who Skylar was trying to get Walt to ask him to pay for his treatments? Or the previous owner of the car wash?

Car wash owner no

Dude that got all that money from Walt idea hell yea. Hope Walt k!ll him and fu*k that bi*ch

Your point is flawed. Real life vs zombie apocalypse . Dudes wanna know who survived
 5 years ago '10        #1437
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
 meepos said:
i did like Shane a lot, but.. uhhh, did you just say this season is less exciting? Are you kidding me?
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

This season so far is taking a giant sh*t on last season. Last season barely qualified as good, and that's only because the last few episodes of the season were VERY good.

Shane was my favorite character to, but that doesn't change the fact that nearly every single aspect of what makes a TV show good is better in season three than it was in season two.
I think so man The tension that Shane provided was much more enthralling. The power struggle between him and Rick, the conflicts on a personal level between him, Rick and Lori, his relationship with Carl etc it was a much deeper plot
 5 years ago '04        #1438
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3875 3875
wait that was a boy
[pic - click to view]

how the fu*k t-dawg find a fresh a.ss barber to tape him every week but this n*gga fro was everywhere...

Last edited by zhiggeman; 11-13-2012 at 06:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1439
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 Maroon_Tiger said:
Why are you so mad? That guy actually plays a nice role after rick and co leave the prison..

And it shows a nice contrast of a guy who completely struggles to mourn for his lost family member(s) vs a guy in rick who finds a way to pick himself up by his bootstraps

The bottomline is that some fans want to see the comics come to life in every detail

And hey, at least that character actually exists.. The people i hate are the ones that know damn well that particular characters dont exist but want them to slide into the show through COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS (i.e Tyrone)
Lol Tyreese
 5 years ago '07        #1440
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
 Infamous2o1x said:
he didnt really save Rick's life... his son hit Rick in the face with a shovel and pretty much KOed him kinda be fu*ked up to leave him laying there in his state.

Rick already seen these "dead like" people but was in denial bout what he was witnessing
Hit in the head right before the dude shot the Zombie was was heading towards Rick while Rick was sitting there looking lost.

And yeah he seen 1 zombie before he met them and ran off scared. He didn't really know how to deal with them until the guy showed him how to. So he pretty much saved his life and had him somewhat prepared to deal with them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy