most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1401
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 9496 9496
 wolfpack32 said:
I noticed that too! It did look like Lori.
 Dedface said:
This. I'm pretty sure it was the woman that played her.
without rewatching the scene I'm almost positive that was the woman from the governors community with the clipboard when andrea and michonne first got there, same girl that was in the governors bed that one episode when he went into his secret room.

29 26 said:
I heard one of the writers say it in an interview last week when they k!lled lori off. They said they had a little part of t-dogg/tyreese explaining how he used to be a star football player in last weeks episode but it got edited out the ep due to time constraints... LOL.

But he later said something like, that's why he sacrificed himself the way he did, like he tackled the zombies so the lady can live and what not, lol.

T-dogg=Tyreese... Smh.
t dogg wasn't tyrese, t doggs real name was theodore...

The writers said last season that he wasn't and they might introduce tyrese in the future, but that's not gonna happen.

Infamous2o1x said:
i watched that too and i remember it differently... the actor who played T Dog played football not TDog himself... TDog is not Tyreese, they even said that sometime in season 2 and they said they might bring Tyreese in the future in another season.

Tyreese wasnt a huge part of TWD but he was a fan favorite...
[spoiler - click to view]

spoiler tagged just in case

but I agree with everything you said, T-dog isn't tyrese, but I disagree because tyrese was a big part of TWD
[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by whothebestmc; 11-12-2012 at 06:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #1402
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Trill Livin said:
what happened to carol

[pic - click to view]

My guess is that's her coming towards Maggie.
 5 years ago '04        #1403
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193

[pic - click to view]

Bullet in ground clearly with blood all around it. No doubt that Carl shot Lori.

[pic - click to view]

Clearly not Lori. How do I know? Well she had a c-section. If you watched Talking Dead after the episode, the director himself said that Lori was eaten by this zombie, and couldn't get back up because it was so full.

[pic - click to view]

Loris hair.

If this isn't enough proof, you are fu*king retarded.
 5 years ago '09        #1404
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13485 13485
Watching season 1 & 2. Need info on the so called biker gang from season 2 and black guy & son season 1
 5 years ago '04        #1405
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 MosDefinition said:
i never heard them say t dogg was a football player

he barely had any back story revealed until the last 2 episodes
i a.ssumed he was a football player because the actor was a football player

might start reading the comics in a couple of days
 11-12-2012, 08:31 PM         #1406
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadon85 said:
The Latino camp got over ran. What happened to the black dude and his son.

Side not, this thread funny. We have the expert opionions and the dumb opinions lol. And a few troll opinions. I'm right you're wrong. Some sh*t ppl don't know or not catching. Tv thread debate
How you know the Latino camp got overrun ? Are you referring to the comic or show and u was sure they were going to bring back the black dude from the 1st seaso. And have go
End up with the gov
 5 years ago '10        #1407
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 J-R said:
How you know the Latino camp got overrun ? Are you referring to the comic or show and u was sure they were going to bring back the black dude from the 1st seaso. And have go
End up with the gov
deleted scenes season 1 youtube , look it up or maybe its season 2 idont remember.

they go back to the Vatos place...
 5 years ago '04        #1408
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
White people pit f!ghter lol....
 5 years ago '09        #1409
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13485 13485
 J-R said:
End up with the gov
 Infamous2o1x said:
deleted scenes season 1 youtube , look it up or maybe its season 2 idont remember.

they go back to the Vatos place...
This.

I really wanted to see that camp survive
 5 years ago '10        #1410
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
 p00rky said:
Is this it? Someone posted another video saying it was the Governor's ppl that did it.

Good scene! Derryl coming through with the ether on Andrea......That got the homie T-Dogg seperated from the group while they eating.. "Sir you we don't have any lines reserved for you today,you get to eat outside alone." Kids had more lines than him...it's too soon. RIP T-Dogg!
 11-13-2012, 07:00 AM         #1411
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

My guess is that's her coming towards Maggie.
I'm thinking thats Meryl bro.
 5 years ago '06        #1412
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 p00rky said:
Is this it? Someone posted another video saying it was the Governor's ppl that did it.

that was a good scene, they should've kept it in..i'm guessing the governor and his people were the ones that k!lled all those people
 5 years ago '08        #1413
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1414
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
Somebody aswer this... The guy from season 2 that rick saved from walkers and shane k!lled in the forest.. he spoke of his group that was somewhere out there.. were those from the governers camp? Or have we not came across those people yet
 5 years ago '10        #1415
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8304 8304
 Calamity said:
Somebody aswer this... The guy from season 2 that rick saved from walkers and shane k!lled in the forest.. he spoke of his group that was somewhere out there.. were those from the governers camp? Or have we not came across those people yet

I don't think so though. Too raggedy of a group.

What I really wanna know about is the black dude and son form season 1. Can't k!ll off all the black people can they?

Disrespected my n*gga T Dogg. Barely any lines, background character, no back story. Thought seaosn 3 was gonna be the time they finally fleshed him out
 5 years ago '06        #1416
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,039 | Props total: 10702 10702
 p00rky said:

the fu*k they delete that for

not only was it good but this i always wonder about those dudes (vato or whatever) and the guy and his son that helped rick when he got out the hospital

they deleting scenes that leave out vital info and sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #1417
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
why do people care so much about the guy and his son maybe they are dead maybe there not does it really matter
 5 years ago '05        #1418
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:

I don't think so though. Too raggedy of a group.

What I really wanna know about is the black dude and son form season 1. Can't k!ll off all the black people can they?

Disrespected my n*gga T Dogg. Barely any lines, background character, no back story. Thought seaosn 3 was gonna be the time they finally fleshed him out
Why in the actual fu*k does EVERYBODY on this forum constantly ask about the black guy and his son from season one? Who gives a fu*k about them? They were minor characters who really have absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the show.
 5 years ago '05        #1419
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Why in the actual fu*k does EVERYBODY on this forum constantly ask about the black guy and his son from season one? Who gives a fu*k about them? They were minor characters who really have absolutely nothing to do with the plot of the show.
Cus dude is a hella good actor
 5 years ago '10        #1420
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8304 8304
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Characters like that usually make a return appearance that's why, dead or alive. It's only a matter of when they are going to return.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy