most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1381
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
smh....some of y'all need to pay attention again. carl did shoot his mom! we already see his character development building up, but after shooting his mom and seeing his dad unable to function....carl is about to really step up.
 11-12-2012, 10:22 AM         #1382
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Best part of last night's show, along with Carl wanting to name the baby all the female names who have died.
 5 years ago '09        #1383
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,180 | Props total: 13445 13445
Carl named all the bi*ches he fu*ked or wanted to fu*k. That's why he whispered his moms name at the end.

Dude chilling with his zombie daughter

I'd be in the governor town fu*king all the hoes or playing black op 2 zombie mode.

Walking dead board on cod
 5 years ago '10        #1384
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 dadon85 said:
Carl named all the bi*ches he fu*ked or wanted to fu*k. That's why he whispered his moms name at the end.

Dude chilling with his zombie daughter

I'd be in the governor town fu*king all the hoes or playing black op 2 zombie mode.

Walking dead board on cod

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1385
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,086 | Props total: 3882 3882
after reading this thread i have to say
[pic - click to view]

you white people are waaay out there.. this nicca brushing this zombie bi*ches hair and these n*ggas playing pit f!ghter with zombies for fun

Love the comics but this show is turning out to be hella interesting.. Michonne tho.. she k!lling me being the stereotypical black chick.. trying to use reverse psychology on the gov.. fu*k outta here..
 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM         #1386
S E L F 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people are so dumb on this site. that zombie looked nothing like Lori.
 5 years ago '09        #1387
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
 zhiggeman said:
after reading this thread i have to say
[pic - click to view]

you white people are waaay out there.. this nicca brushing this zombie bi*ches hair and these n*ggas playing pit f!ghter with zombies for fun

Love the comics but this show is turning out to be hella interesting.. Michonne tho.. she k!lling me being the stereotypical black chick.. trying to use reverse psychology on the gov.. fu*k outta here..
Most of this episode was pulled from the comics... The comic to me>>

This season changed my view on the series and I'm finally able to enjoy the show for the most part. The show changed a lot but it's still solid. The zombie boxing was how I imagined it to be and the gov's daughter was as well... Still mad as sh*t tho that T-dog was supposed to be Tyreese... Tyreese was so g and his death in the comics was Grade A death of all time. But this show is crack.
 5 years ago '11        #1388
wolfpack32 
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
 Peterparker said:
You know that would make alot of sense...but when they showed the next episode Rick said "Were dying here" so I don't know why he would say that to you know who.

Either way I get mad everytime the show goes off..this mothafu*ka here leaves you on tha edge of your seat non stop.

LMAOOOOOOO@ppl thinking the fat zombie was Lori

First of all the baby was cut open so why would she still have a pot belly?
2nd don't you think they would have cued in some sad music and made it more dramatic had that been Lori??
3rd Carl already k!lled her , she aint coming back
4th her body wouldn't decay that bad even if she turned zombie that quick
5th-Am I the only one that thought that was Lori handling the scientist a cup in the opening scene??

Anyway, i'm really starting to dig the Governor..if and when Rick and the Governor meet the sh*t will be crazy.

I got a feeling Andrea will get k!lled next episode.

I noticed that too! It did look like Lori.
 11-12-2012, 01:43 PM         #1389
Dedface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wolfpack32 said:
I noticed that too! It did look like Lori.
This. I'm pretty sure it was the woman that played her.
 5 years ago '10        #1390
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6241 6241
what happened to carol
 5 years ago '06        #1391
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 dredre73 said:
carl is a bi*ch...couldnt even shoot his own mom
 dredre73 said:
i saw that but did you see the bullet Rick picked up from the ground when he shot. So even if the zombie didnt come by and eat her, he still couldnt shoot his mom.

how can u even watch a show if ur comprehension skills are this bad

Jeans&Sneakers said:
that scene was just dumb

so that walker ate her bones and clothes also

her clothes were on the floor
 5 years ago '04        #1392
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 coolio said:

5 years ago '04        #1393
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 29 26 said:
Most of this episode was pulled from the comics... The comic to me>>

This season changed my view on the series and I'm finally able to enjoy the show for the most part. The show changed a lot but it's still solid. The zombie boxing was how I imagined it to be and the gov's daughter was as well... Still mad as sh*t tho that T-dog was supposed to be Tyreese... Tyreese was so g and his death in the comics was Grade A death of all time. But this show is crack.
why do people think t dogg was tyrese nothing about either of there back stories says they are the same person except that hes black

we need to just let it be
 5 years ago '04        #1394
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
 MosDefinition said:
why do people think t dogg was tyrese nothing about either of there back stories says they are the same person except that hes black

we need to just let it be
arent they both ex football players
 5 years ago '04        #1395
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Propel Water said:
arent they both ex football players
i never heard them say t dogg was a football player

he barely had any back story revealed until the last 2 episodes
 5 years ago '07        #1396
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
I think Michonne's practice scene was dope, and that ending, like always, makes you excited about the next episode. I like this episode, but it's probably the weakest of the season. If writers ever wanna leave a legacy with this show they're gonna have to do better.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1397
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 coolio said:

her clothes were on the floor
oh i missed that
 5 years ago '09        #1398
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,180 | Props total: 13445 13445
The Latino camp got over ran. What happened to the black dude and his son.

Side not, this thread funny. We have the expert opionions and the dumb opinions lol. And a few troll opinions. I'm right you're wrong. Some sh*t ppl don't know or not catching. Tv thread debate
 5 years ago '09        #1399
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
 MosDefinition said:
i never heard them say t dogg was a football player

he barely had any back story revealed until the last 2 episodes
I heard one of the writers say it in an interview last week when they k!lled lori off. They said they had a little part of t-dogg/tyreese explaining how he used to be a star football player in last weeks episode but it got edited out the ep due to time constraints... LOL.

But he later said something like, that's why he sacrificed himself the way he did, like he tackled the zombies so the lady can live and what not, lol.

edit:
Both Lori and T-Dog's deaths mirrored each other's in that they were both heroic.
Mazzara: That's correct and that's by design. They're very simple deaths. T-Dog used to play football, and there was a football reference in the season premiere that was cut for time, and his training takes over and he just heroically acts as a linebacker and just clotheslines these walkers, even at his own expense. Lori's death is heroic because, at the end of the day, this is just a woman dying in childbirth. I've said I really want to examine how we portray women on this show and what's more heroic than the act of childbirth? It's very surprising to imagine that less than a year after civilization collapses, we're back to a primitive state in which people are dying in childbirth. Modern medicine has collapsed and the first birth we see costs the mother her life. We're right back to where humanity has been for most of its existence. That heroism of a woman giving birth and paying a price and just being focused on the survival of her children is a beautiful story, and a story that's actually taken place millions of times throughout history.

T-dogg=Tyreese... Smh.

Last edited by 29 26; 11-12-2012 at 04:43 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1400
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 29 26 said:
I heard one of the writers say it in an interview last week when they k!lled lori off. They said they had a little part of t-dogg/tyreese explaining how he used to be a star football player in last weeks episode but it got edited out the ep due to time constraints... LOL.

But he later said something like, that's why he sacrificed himself the way he did, like he tackled the zombies so the lady can live and what not, lol.

edit:

T-dogg=Tyreese... Smh.
i watched that too and i remember it differently... the actor who played T Dog played football not TDog himself... TDog is not Tyreese, they even said that sometime in season 2 and they said they might bring Tyreese in the future in another season.

Tyreese wasnt a huge part of TWD but he was a fan favorite... still unhappy they k!lled him off the way they did.... anyone could of been put in that death... wish he made it longer... also wish they didnt k!ll Abe for no fu*kn reason.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy