Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1221
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 Wasted said:
Anyone notice Carl and Maggie's blonde sister having a eye for each other?

Isn't Carl like 12 and Maggie's sister 18?
Yup,it's been going on since the first episode this season....and as for your your second comment.

[video - click to view]

Not to mention there is no govorment or laws in place so it's not so much of a big deal...let dude have his fun.
 5 years ago '09        #1222
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,180 | Props total: 13445 13445
 Wasted said:

Doing the money/zombie dance in that puss. One legged Herschel don't want it with a n*gga who'd shoot his mom Johnson & Johnson no tears
 5 years ago '12        #1223
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Wasted said:

Yep Carl is about to get some pus*y soon
 5 years ago '06        #1224
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Hershel ain't about to be c*ck blocking Carl again in a hurry, like he did in the first episode.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1225
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
 wolfpack32 said:
Yea i get that, but considering its a zombie apocalypse, id probably never let my kid leave my sight. It not like shes doing anything else.
Anyways Shes Gone Now

And Its a Zombie Apocalypse...Who Cares About Age Difference...pus*y Is pus*y
 5 years ago '10        #1226
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
I just read something on another site,what if the baby turns out to be a cure for every one? He gets rid of the infection that is dormant within everyone thats living? Seeing as that scientest was studying the walkers...who knows?
 5 years ago '10        #1227
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,719 | Props total: 1230 1230
 2113 said:
I just read something on another site,what if the baby turns out to be a cure for every one? He gets rid of the infection that is dormant within everyone thats living? Seeing as that scientest was studying the walkers...who knows?

But you know the comic is like a never ending story, i haven't read sh*t but i think eventually everybody dies (killed by a zombie) and that carl and his sister are the only ones left of the original group but by then he has transformed the prison into a fortress with small community kinda like what the governor is doing now.
 11-08-2012, 04:28 AM         #1228
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How could a baby be a Cure tho? What like drinking baby blood or some sick sh*t like that? But also wouldn't the baby be infected now? Since the virus is airborne since it is in everybody
 5 years ago '10        #1229
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Dimo said:

But you know the comic is like a never ending story, i haven't read sh*t but i think eventually everybody dies (killed by a zombie) and that carl and his sister are the only ones left of the original group but by then he has transformed the prison into a fortress with small community kinda like what the governor is doing now.

[pic - click to view]

someone still has his imagination intact i see
 5 years ago '07        #1230
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
Where's Carol?
 5 years ago '04        #1231
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1232
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812
 Calamity said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #1233
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,196 | Props total: 18035 18035

[pic - click to view]

smiley?
 5 years ago '04        #1234
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
im sooo happy laurie grimes is fu*king dead...now we just need skylar white, gemma teller, and fu*king catelyn stark to fu*king get their throats slit..

laurie turned Shane into the animal he is, then ploted rick and him against each other, then tried to pull some bullsh*t when rick finally k!lled shane.. shes such a dumb bi*ch. if i was rick and she pulled that sh*t after i k!lled my best friend i would rocked her in the fu*king mouth.

and shes got one job, watch carl and she fu*king blows at it... PLUS SHE CANT DRIVE...which isnt really that abnormal considering shes a fu*king wench...

that and omg at that fu*king scene right before she died with her and carl... it was sweeter than pinncle whip cream vodka... sh*t was disgusting... i almost threw up all over the place watching that sh*t...

fu*kIN SARAH TANCREDI

so who is rick gona wind up fu*king
 11-09-2012, 05:30 PM         #1235
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #1236
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Propel Water said:
im sooo happy laurie grimes is fu*king dead...now we just need skylar white, gemma teller, and fu*king catelyn stark to fu*king get their throats slit..

You can't be talking about a Stark like that.
 11-09-2012, 08:06 PM         #1237
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

T-Dog (IronE Singleton) is attacked in a scene from "The Walking Dead." (Gene Page / AMCtv.com)

By Greg Braxton
November 9, 2012, 9:00 a.m.

Before fans of "The Walking Dead" fans get caught up in the next sure-to-be-perilous episode, let us reflect on a huge development from the last installment that was all but overlooked in the emotional aftermath surrounding the tragic death of Lori.
Yes, I’m talking about the savage death of T-Dog, the brawny warrior who was one of the moral compasses of the small group of survivors caught up in the nightmare of the zombie apocalypse. Sacrificing his life to save Carol, T-Dog was literally ripped apart by murderous "walkers."

On one hand, it’s not surprising that T-Dog’s demise was overshadowed by Lori’s fate: She died from blood loss while undergoing a vicious C-section to save her baby. She was the lead female of the group, dealing with the strain of the relationship with her husband Rick, and her final moments with her son Carl — who had to shoot her in the head to keep her from "turning" — were truly gut-wrenching.

And yet…

Couldn’t T-Dog have been given a more ceremonious departure? He’s been mostly in the background, but was gradually becoming a more decisive, valuable member of the group. k!lling him off in the same episode as Lori seemed uncharacteristically abrupt: We barely got a chance to grieve before we had to move on and worry about Lori and the others.

Also, we were robbed of what could have been a pivotal moment in coming episodes: the reunion of T-Dog and his redneck nemesis Merle, whom T-Dog abandoned on a department store rooftop.

Even more troubling, T-Dog was the only African American member of the survivors, which was already a bit of a stretch since "The Walking Dead" is set in Atlanta. And to top it off, he seems to have been already replaced by convict Vincent, who, like T-Dog, is African American, big, muscular and has a shaved head. It's like the producers of "The Walking Dead" just exchanged one powerfully built black actor with another.

5 years ago '06        #1238
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,196 | Props total: 18035 18035

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #1239
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 s7venwords said:

[pic - click to view]

It's like the producers of "The Walking Dead" just exchanged one powerfully built black actor with another.
this is exactly what happened, they didnt want too many main character black men on the show. i dont care if anyone disagrees. that t-dog/merle confrontation would have been "must see"....
 5 years ago '05        #1240
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 iPunish901 said:
this is exactly what happened, they didnt want too many main character black men on the show. i dont care if anyone disagrees. that t-dog/merle confrontation would have been "must see"....
seems to me like they wanna focus on the Merle/Rick confrontation and they feel like it might've been to confusing if there was Merle/rick/tdog/daryl showdown
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago